Currently reading:
Unspecified So I Was Thinking...

BigBird

Send memes please
Local time
Yesterday 10:33 PM
Pronouns
They/She/He
Hello! It's me again. And yes! I finally have some ideas I would like to try and rp with someone.

It's take a while for my interest to be fully developed into an idea. Most of them come from day dreams simply, So I have to give my brain a bit of time to kinda link them together to make something slightly story worthy. Or I start reading a new book and get a really bad craving for it cause the idea is great.

some of the ideas may have one or more pairings I would like to try out. So I will leave a star '*' next to the ones I'm really wanting to do.

So here's what I've been thinking about

-IDEAS-

*PersephonexHades*(FxM)
This is based off of a web comic I read. I absolutely love Hades and Persephone in this story.

• Would be set in modern times
  • Like PJO Series, God and Mortal realms are separate, but Gods can intermeangle when they want
  • Persephone is raised in mortal realm
  • Hades is in his typical setting, but more of a lonely bachelor type
  • Gain mutual attraction
  • trouble follows their love life
  • More to be discussed

OCxGod (MxM-FxF-FxM)
God falls in love with Mortal and kidnaps them to become Partner/Slave
Things end up getting worse for the mortal as more gods find out
more to be discussed

*Human/Mutant/HunterxMutant*(MxF)
All fall under the same story line, the dynamic can just be switched
  • Man ends up saving/being saved by/Capturing a 'mermaid' (not the cute Ariel kind, this one is deadly)​
  • Mermaid is trying to get back to her tribe​
  • She promises man she will give him whatever he wishes for if he takes her home​
  • Man is avoiding his own demons that come back to haunt him during rp​
  • more to be discussed​

So this is it for now. If I have any more ideas -and feel as if I can handle more if I get some interest from just these three- I will post them

Let me know here, if you're interested in any.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom