Solstice

Serf
Local time
Today 10:27 PM

So it begins.

My first search thread!

Rules/Requirements
-Literacy
-No one liners, I don't think it adds to the story.
-If you have something to add to the roleplay, or something isn't going a way you like, just tell me. I'm very easy going and fun to talk to.
-Feel free to talk to me even outside of the roleplays, I don't bite much.
-If I do a fandom roleplay, I am more than willing to double up to make my partner happy as well. So ladies do not be shy.
-I do FxF and MxF, sometimes MxM
-I usually play females/sub. I can do dom but only in FxF.

Anime
-Black Butler
-Rising of the Shield Hero
-Ask for ANY others, I've watched a lot of anime.

Games
-Overwatch
-Monster Prom** (I am craving this, I love this game so much)
-Ask for any others

Movies ETC
-Avengers
-Anything DC or Marvel
-Disney films

Don't see something on here? Feel free to ask me and I can let you know if I have seen it before!

M/C grew up with an amazing best friend. That was until high school hit. Once high school hit it seemed as if he disappeared off the face of the Earth. He was no where to be seen. It wasn't until M/C started college when she comes in contact with him again.
Turns out he's hiding a little secret. Once he hit puberty right before high school, his vampire tendencies arouse. He began to learn to control these symptoms. That is not all, once he set eyes on MC, he knew she was the one. Small problem? She's only half human, and isn't really sure what she is a mixed breed with. As far as she knows..
she's just human?

Growing up, MC was told to stay away from salt water. She joined school swim teams, as long as their pools held no salt. She never knew why, but it was something her single mother told her for years.
She is a child of Poseidon, and her rightful home is Atlantis as the princess. Years go by and it isn't until her Spring Break that she comes in contact with YC, a mysterious person who has never been seen before around this small town. YC is a merman/maid. They can shift just as any other mermaid, and was sent onto land to collect the princess of Atlantis.. Well, they just didn't expect to fall in love. Neither did they expect the chaos that was happening under water.

This one is somewhat basic, a woman in university draws over 150 pentagrams on her sketchbook and causes her to summon a very annoyed demon. **craving this too because it's funny

Teacher x Student
Bully x Victim**TW - Will contain dark themes
Vampire x Werewolf
Alpha x Rogue**TW -- Could contain dark themes
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Demon x Angel
Android x Human
Android x Android

If there are any plots that you have, it can be any genre, that you wish to try out, shoot me a message! I am more than willing to create a story with anyone. ♥

Last edited:
Bump - Craving Overwatch as well as Avengers. I am more than willing to double up as well.

After taking a break for almost two years, I'm back because I am dying to write again. Bump.

Back
Top Bottom