MxF Soapy's Cravings | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡΅πŸ‡©πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡© 10.3

Currently reading:
MxF Soapy's Cravings | πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡΅πŸ‡©πŸ‡¦πŸ‡ΉπŸ‡ͺπŸ‡© 10.3

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed

soapywonder7

❛ Since when are these differences so wrong? ❜
Local time
Today 12:15 AM
Messages
77

Current Cravings



β €
β €


And I want you more than any stupid song could ever say.


---- SCROLLBOX START ----


---- SECTION 1 START ----
Summary.



Hi guys! Welcome to my cravings thread. If you need me to explain to you what that is, we might not get along, lmao. I'll be updating this thread as my cravings shift and change, though admittedly there are a few things that I'm pretty much almost always craving. So feel free to check back!

A couple of quick things: I love using discord for ooc chat, but roleplays will be here, ofc. Discord isn't a requirement, just a personal preference. I'm looking for someone who can captivate me with their responses, like I hope to capture you with mine! I don't do one liners, and can generally respond a couple times a week, hopefully. I'm a full time travel nurse though, so my muse varies (whose doesn't?) but I'm almost always around to chat. Don't pester me for replies, and I won't do it to you, either. Plotting and general chatting? Absolutely! (Though if its been a while, you are more than welcome to poke me.)

Lastly, I play female or double, and am open to both! I generally prefer mxf pairings for my side but if we're doubling, I'll be happy to do a pairing of your choice. I'd love to hear from you. (:

---- SECTION 1 END ----


---- SECTION 2 START ----
Pairings & Fandoms.



PAIRINGS

β€’ kidnapper x kidnapped
β€’ sister x brothers best friend
β€’ Vampire x human
β€’ Good girl x bad boy
β€’ mafia/gangs/crime
β€’ stalker x stalkee
β€’ bodyguard x guarded


FANDOMS

β€’ none currently


---- SECTION 2 END ----


---- SECTION 3 START ----
FACES.


These are totally optional choices for you to use! No pressure (:

1. Joel Kinnaman
2. Stephen James
3. Matthew Noszka
4. Teddy Sears

---- SECTION 3 END ----


---- SECTION 4 START ----
Plots.


● Owned
Things have changed. Vampires run the world. They came out of hiding, and started enslaving the humans. Most places are run down; anywhere nice is a great place to get caught by a vampire. [MC] has been on the run all her life. [YC] is a powerful vampire, out one day at an auction to pick up a new servant. [YC] spots [MC] and is instantly intrigued. So he purchases her.

● The Secret Covenant [Reverse Harem]
Centuries ago, four magical families created a bond that would tie them and their descendents together for decades to come. In modern times, magic is seen as something made up for storytime around the fire or stories in movies or books. To most people who still have magic in their veins, they want to keep it that way. Each generation, the descendant from each family must complete the bond: a spell that ties them and their magic together, increasing their magic power and making it easier to control overall. There are downsides, of course. My character will likely be new in town, perhaps with magic of her own. (I do have ideas for this, like what if one of the men with magic decides they don't want to be bound to the others any longer? Maybe he wants to take the magic for himself. Maybe a surprise family descendant that is able to bond with them as well and them having to deal with another member of their circle. I'd love to plot out details and share ideas!)


---- SECTION 5 END ----

---- SCROLLBOX START ----

/* π’πˆπ†ππ€π“π”π‘π„ ; πƒπŽ ππŽπ“ π‘π„πŒπŽπ•π„ πŽπ‘ 𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 */

---- β™‘ π“π‡π€ππŠπ’ π…πŽπ‘ π”π’πˆππ† π“π‡πˆπ’ π‚πŽπƒπ„ β™‘ ----
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom