Character(s) Soka Unchia's Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Soka Unchia's Characters

Soka Unchia

The youngest prince of Hell has arrived...
Local time
Today 6:26 PM
Ninth layer of Hell, Penthouse Multi Mansion
***FIRST MOST IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU NEED TO KNOW! I AM NON-DITCH FRIENDLY!!!! I ASK THAT YOU BE THE SAME WITH ME!! There is NO NEED to waste each other time waiting for a reply, we are not children 😒

1642869898916.jpeg
Name: Soka L. Unachi

Race: Demonic Prince

Lives: Oculus Realm of the Underworld

Family and Ranking: Lucifer (great grandfather) ranking-S++ class ranking demon, Blueno (grandfather) ranking-S+ class demon, Dante (father) S-ranking demon, Hanachi (older brother) S-ranking demon, Sombré (mother) S-ranking demoness, Soka-A ranking demon.

likes: Darkness, science, training, exploring, challenges and the rest depends on his mood

Dislike: losing, extremely sunny days, people that gets in his way, a threat and once more depends on his mood

Mini history: Born the second child of Dante and Diamond Unachi, great grandson of Lucifer the Devil himself, and little brother of the notorious Hanachi Unachi other words known as The Fire Flash Thief! The hunky would break in, steal the women hearts, the husband's golds then burn the place down with a shift of his foot! Soka's goal, to be as great as his elders and become the best as his brother! Training with the worlds (more than one world and realm) best fighter of powers, martial arts, mental manipulation and more! This young prince wanted to take over the worlds and make a dent in the good handbook like those before him!!

(will add more with different background for different theme RP later)

me: Sokanïji L. Unachi

Nickname: Soka

Race: Demonic Prince

Sexual Preference: Bi sexual

Orientation:

Lives: Oculus Realm of the Underworld

Birthdate: November 25th

Hobbies: training, reading, doing scientific research and development

Personality: Quite, monotonous, snappy, geeky

Family and Ranking: Lucifer (great grandfather) ranking-S++ class ranking demon, Blueno (grandfather) ranking-S+ class demon, Dante (father) S-ranking demon, Hanachi (older brother) S-ranking demon, Sombré (mother) S-ranking demoness, Soka-A ranking demon.

likes: Darkness, science, training, exploring, challenges and the rest depends on his mood

Dislike: losing, extremely sunny days, people that gets in his way, a threat and once more depends on his mood

Appearance:
1642867289966.jpeg

Biography: Born the second child of Dántè and Sombré Unachi, great grandson of Lucifer the Devil himself, and little brother of the notorious Hanachi Unachi other words known as The Fire Flash Thief! The hunky would break in, steal the women hearts, the husband's golds then burn the place down with a shift of his foot! Soka's goal, to be as great as his elders and become the best as his brother! Training with the worlds (more than one world and realm) best fighter of powers, martial arts, mental manipulation and more! This young prince wanted to take over the worlds and make a dent in the good handbook like those before him!!

(will add more with different background for different theme RP later)

Face Claim: Soka??? I freaking wish! But sadly I do not own him and all credit for them that do!

Little knowledge: Soka is in his second year of college at his home world of Oculus. He attends honored classes since he was in high which he graduated early by two years. He had a bachelors degree in science which he was proud of, he work in a scientific theory, research and development in manipulation different elements. Although he didn't have to work, he choose to do so as a excuse to explore a little from the royal life back home. He was more of a loner except a few friends he'd known for years, a lot of people cooed over him but he always ignored them. It was one thing he wasn't really interested in at the moment. Being a young demon he really didn't know a lot of elite powers his older brother or father and mother knew of course but he knew more than the average demon, the royals started young, that may explain the blunt, snappy and some may say mean attitude. ~

Now Soka has been my main character for over eleven/twelve and a half years. I may have A character dislike list, that's for them NOT for me
:devil:

. Now, as for soka prefer a very very dominant male character. I love the very nice animated character, kinda like how Soka picture looks or three-D formed anime pictures. I do not like mixing real human picture rps with animated ones
:D

I have one partner that is doing that mixed and he is PERFECT! at what he does and is the ONLY person I have been able to over look that mixing with, he is the only person I'm willing to do it with. I know I'm going all ocd but if your going to do it, I want it my OCD way
:D

. I like my partner to be older, athletic like soka but bigger, and a paragraph + poster. We can work out the setting theme and everything together so we both can enjoy.

1642866956643.png

Name: Raven Mãrcanö

Title: Princess

Race: Vampire

Like: Shiny things, being sneaky, being in control, warm weather, dark places, sushi, any seafood, tea, being pampered, adventures.

Dislike: very cold water on her skin, pain, losing blood, being controlled, very, very bright rooms, sunny days, mean people

Mini story: Raven Unachi is a very wealthy princess of the land of Deshonie the Land of the Damned, she is vampire that is tech sabby in some form. She has no need to steal but just to have fun and excitement in her royal life. Her family does not know about this but knows she is some what a rebel and does things she isn't suppose to. They try to warn her not to but she never listen, they say things will happen but she laughs, what a rebel streaking for the rich and high power creatures of darkness and NEVER getting caught she laughs to herself, "these are fools under my shadow of darkness, Fools! Daddy, mommy don't wait up for me! I'll be out stealing Zeus lightening and Hades's pet Cerberus!"~

Now this little lady is a firecracker! She is one of my favorite female characters, most the same rules apply to her from soka's information. Now I have been kinda wanting to have someone be like Royal assistant that is very powerful which at one point she starts having feeling for, little does she know the feelings have always been strong from him for her. I picture someone looking like Sebastian Michaelis and strong as hell like him. We will do pop up fights like from shows (Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Inuyasha ect..just how the random fights are in these anime) Now if I get a female partner its complete opposite! I want her as a mistress, from her childish ways of thieving she gets caught by this drop dead gorgeous Demon queen from another land ( we will rp the capture part and we will work on whatever you wish your back story and home to be) and from that point we will do a story rp
;)

:wasntme:

READ ME!!
:tmi:

Now all my rping involves very detail sex. They will have sex! I love gore to a point, I don't want nor will allow any cutting off body parts, shaving heads, scat or permanently damaging or removing any limbs or important body parts! I can't handle my character or your looking like
:sick:

! I'm into blood from rough sex, BDSM, cuffs, chains, whips, paddles, ice water torture, electro shock torture, physical and mental and verbal abuse (cussing does not offend me
;)

). Did I mention there will be sex?! But I will say I want a long term partner, sex will not be a every single sentence thing
:p

I want a actual story, if we wanted to we could make this into a bookthats how I want the rp to play out. I may try to do thread rps in the future but we will see.
:clap:

:whew:

FINALLY!

I am a detailed writer, I've been writing since high school and still do in college, I've had a book published in high school so I do post paragraph and paragraphs when I'm really getting to a point. I DO NOT like 1-3 liners. I understand sometimes there just isn't anything to feed off on which I'm cool with but that shouldn't be every post. I'm writing in my IPad and IPhone at times so I know auto-correct is a son of a duck
:smirk:

(Stewie G. Griffin) so I'm not a ocd dork about spelling errors when they happen! Finally thank you to everyone who reads this and likes something and also I apologize in advance if I get one or two partners and the spot is no longer open
:(

So if your interested please comment or pm me about which one you are interested in! Hey! Don't flip out if you don't see a reply in two hours or three I may be away from the site or responding to someone or sleeping, I am a nursing student going for my BSN. So we will do the finalization there.

Here is a update on thee of my other characters will add more details soon

1642868561010.jpeg

(image is mature-ish well shows boobs I guess lol please be advise-ish, if you do not see the image please PM me and I will send it to you.)
(Storm obviously but her name in my rp is Temari Nevaeh a fallen Goddess of Weather, lost a war against the Demons vs. The Gods and she was took as a slave to the Almighty Demon Lord.)

1642867984136.jpeg

(This is Nene, my little neko girl, she is 19 but in her cat demon age she is 68, they age very slowly, she is from Gia a world of nekos, elves, pixies, and even bigger mystical being such as the dreaded Orcs and Werewolf and half Boar/Human beast hiddened in the woods which is run by the a twist Mage name Yaki who works them like slaves even though it's beautiful and enchanted looking *very Spirited Away anime movie looking and theme*)

1642868034538.jpeg

(Lastly we have Deshonsha from the rogue parts of the world, tough like a box of legos she is just 21 but has stole more valuable in gold, jewels, money and documentaries than the money Donald Trump has in his account and Rockefeller! Sailing the sea is what this little lady love to do and being a pirate is all she dreams of beside stealing for her next meal and the upper hand of all these damn smug rich people acting like they own the world! She has hidden power she recently tapped into that scared her badly and she does doesn't know how to bring it out or control it or even know what the hell it is yet! Maybe soon on her journey!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom