MxF Some Experience & Some ambitious Ideas!!

Currently reading:
MxF Some Experience & Some ambitious Ideas!!

Andy L.

The Inner Sanctum's Big Bad Wolf
Local time
Today 4:05 AM
IMPORTANT UPDATE:
I have decided to stop looking for partners for the moment. If we're talking then nothing changed, don't worry. I'm just not seeking for NEW parners from now on. We can still plan something but it'd have to wait since I can't keep up with too many rps at the same time. Thank you all in advance ^^

Welcome to my very first request thread!!

This is where I'll try to sum up my ideas and important rules for roleplaying as I remember them. Though I will probably forget something along the way...but hey, what can you do , right?

I have a lot of free time lately but that will probably change as college starts again, so if I don't reply don't press the panic button please. I'm probably just busy or found a new hobby but won't dissappear without a proper warning , I promise. .-.

==================================================================================

Now, here are ten items which I find very important:
I- I can roleplay both in first person or third person as needed be.

II- I like to describe things in detail whenever I can but I'm not always focused enough or with time to do so. But I can promise a paragraph or two at least, if you'll do the same of course. As for reply frequency I am very patient but like to be warned about long breaks...like a week or so without replying it's too much if you didn't warn me. Otherwise take your time, I'd rather have someone that writes when they feel like it then out of duty.

III- I can be very flexible when it comes to being sub or dom, but I often prefer the dom role.

IV -My F-list is a pretty good basis for what I like or not but some strong Nopes are always worth reinforcing, right? No scat of any kind, no bestiality and I DO NOT roleplay as a female so don't even bother with that one. The rest are covered by the rules of the site itself.
V- I like stories with rich plots with conflicts, conspiracies, violence and everything that depicts a more realistic world, be it in whatever setting we're playing. To sum that last item up I am the kind of guy that likes LoTR a lot but would love for it to have a GoT approach to mature subjects.

VI - I AM NOT a writer or a grammar nazi and don't intend to be. However I prefer partners who do their best to create insteresting characters, plan stuff and enrich the story in general.

VII - Story to smut ratio depends on the story for me. From 80/20 to 40/60 is alright for me depending on the story as stated before. We can decide and adapt it as long as it's within that range ^^ .

VIII - Just like with the smut/story ratio the stories themselves are negotiable to a certain degree, so feel free to give your opinion on that. I don't bite! At least not out of the roleplaying scenes ;) .

IX - The main kinks and the level of violence involved are also to be decided based on the roleplay itself. Some plot ideas are meant to try and explore different and more dark aspects of sexuallity but are once again, negociable.

X - Perhaps the most important rule so far: Let me know if you're not into the roleplay anymore, I am a very understanding guy when it comes to that.

==================================================================================

So let's get down to what really matters, the plots and pairing ideas !

Plot Ideas:

(If you're interested in any plot ideas or pairings PM me and
please avoid posting here )

What happens when a young templar/witch hunter tries to track down a witch that inhabited his nightmares since he was a little boy? She could be disguised as anyone, be anywhere and has a special joy in corrupting the servants of God.

Will the lord show him the way or is he condemned to fall for her in the end? Only time will tell.

A general of a well disciplined army (MC) meets a female leader of a fearful tribe of barbarians (YC) on the battlefield and both admire each other secretly. The Gods can't seem to choose a victor for the war as both prove smart and cunning in their own way. And so a game is proposed.

The rules are simple. Both of them live together in a floating castle built by the Gods and whoever admits he or she has fallen in love first loses. They are forced to watch their troops fight an endless battle from there until the matter is settled.

They can use any weapons they chose: Kindness, mind games, violence, torture, sex appeal, stratrategy skills, blackmailing.

(This one might need a bit more work put into it. But looks promising! Sexual tension rules! )

Bonnie and Clyde did an okay job. But what if this time a magalomaniac mobster and a psychopathic cop just looking for fun decided to do much better than that?

Will true love ignite between the two? Will they avoid the dedicated investigator chasing them long enough? Will they be loved or hated by the public? One thing is for sure though : America will feel their burning passion!!

Around 793 - Not long ago all nordic people had a common king called Ragnar Lodbrok. And under his rule the Jarls stopped fighting between themselves for control and resources as they aimed for a much better target: England.

As Ragnar made the first attack the english kingdoms decided to unite under a common leader to repel the invasion.

But as destiny would have it, after spending his whole life trying to unite all nordic people he died due to an unknown disease. This left the whole recently formed kingdom very fragile. Some even said it was some sort of curse from the gods while other go as far as blaming his elder brother or the english messagers that visited him.

Scandinavia is now divided between two main kingdoms. To the east, on the lands that would later be known as Sweden MC rules as the recently elected Wolf King and YC would be the Queen of the lands that would later be known as Norway and Denmark. Both kings and their Jarls have been invited to meet at Denmark by a common yet unknown friend to find a common ground as the news of Ragnar's death reached England . Jarls start to plot against each other and tensions are as high as could be in all kingdoms.

Will both king and queen manage to make peace with each other? And which kingdom will fall first?

Side note: (This an Alternative Universe based montly on the Invasions of England(793-1284), Vikings and possibly The Last Kingdom. Although knowledge of those references are needed it's to a minimum. And of course a little reasearch is enough as well. I am not an expert on vikings or norse mythology, just an enthusiastic fan.)

Side note 2: (This one is probably the most ambicious one as it would require a good amout of planning and a fair amount of characters..so yeah. It could be a lot of work but it'd be worth it I'm sure ! )

MORE PLOT IDEAS COMING SOON!!
Pairings(scratched ones are taken):

Viking x English Citizen(peasant,noble or priestess)
Orc x Elf

Mage x Dryad
Barbarian x Roman Citizen
Roman general x Barbarian
Witch hunter x witch
Vampire hunter x Vampire
Templar/priest x Demon
Human x Alien

(Thank you for reading so far, that is if you really did so =P. Here's a cute wolf for you!)
5690129_1.jpg

Last edited:
If it's alright, I'm going to throw you a follow. I might be contacting you in the future if you open up some more room for new partners.

Back
Top Bottom