Character(s) Some Happi BL Characters

Currently reading:
Character(s) Some Happi BL Characters

Name: Mikel like (mee-kel)
Original Name: Mikhael Elsdonson
Current Surname: Kiselum

Height: 5'9

Race: Vampire

Appearance: He has short black hair, I think of him as kinda emo looking because I love the look. He has purple eyes, but usually wears blue contacts to throw people off. He's very pale.

Personality-ish: He likes to mess with people, he can be a little sarcastic, kind of an asshole at times, and usually tries his hardest not to kill people but shit happens, especially to assholes and bullies.

A little backstory: Mikhael was born in Tromsø in Norway and was changed in his early 20's by someone who really only wanted to hurt him. He gave up his name and his life and for the next 20 years of his life he was forced to kill and hunt and was basically an assassin for a group of evil vampires. As he learns and grows he is eventually able to free himself with the help of one of his friends, Kristopher. Kristopher was never part of the guild, not in the same way as Mikel was, and taught Mikel how to live without killing human's and living on the minimal amount of blood.

He's found that he can also make it so that taking blood doesn't hurt and that lust makes blood taste much better, at least in his eyes. He became a bartender so that he can pick up his 'prey' at the end of the night. A little playful biting never phased anyone and they never noticed it anyway. He always leaves before they wake up anyway. Saliva does have a light healing property so the scars are there, but small, but does not leave an open wound.

If you want more of my vampire lore ask I have answers!

Last edited:
Elias Lux

Height: 5'9

Hair: Long black hair that halls mid back and he keeps braided, he lets the ships cook weave a emerald green lace through the braid.

Eyes: One green eye and a silver eye he's blind in. He has a scar that runs across vertically over his blind eye

Appearance: Kinda caramel skin color. He does have quite a few scars, but his clothes usually cover the majority of them.

Personality: Kinda lazy, doesn't like to drink in excess, doesn't care much what he's crew does, is a bit of a jackass at times. He keeps a tight leash on his crew and most are a bit afraid of him. He usually does not allow hostages, but he knows his crew can get particularly violent. He himself doesn't really care who they decide to rape, or kill, or whatever as long as they leave it off the ship and don't effect whatever business he'd trying to accomplish. He will not hesitate to cut down a crew member if they are found misbehaving too terribly or simply piss him off. He isn't innately mean but he does have a nasty streak, his crew stays out of his way and show the utmost respect when he is around.

Dragon: Elori

Age: Super old, somewhere in his upper 300s, still young for him.

Height: Usually about 5'7 but he can change his height, he likes to be miniature and play with the forest fae and nymphs

Hair: He likes it a shimmery blue, but it does change a bit to a sea green, dark green, light green, teal, all depends on how he feels that day

Eyes: One Blue and One Green, can make both one color.

Personality: He runs from happy-go-lucky to as serious as it gets. He doesn't like bullying, or people getting near his hoard.He came be a whore, I make him quite a bit of a suggestive over the top slut. However, he does not have constant sex. He likes innuendo, he likes orgies, he likes to party, and he hates it when he makes people uncomfortable. He loves to bottom, he loves to top. He's Elori and that is all I can say to explain him. I'll write a small paragraph because I made him sound like a straight up cockwhore here and he's not all that bad. He just likes to have fun.

Appearance: His skin is a shimmery blue color. When in non-magical company he will make it a more normal peachy color.

He is partially a water dragon. In his dragon form is a nearly translucent blue and had a navy blue brand on his forehead. He lives in a large cave under a mountain where the rainbows lakes are because he loves the colors.

Ezra: A Druid, for all intensive purposes? I actually made up a race for him and he is a mix breed between an Illidrin and a Dryella. If you really want to know I can tell you, but it's much easier for me to call him a Druid and then explain some of the things I've done to make him a little off. Onto character information.

I usually use Ezra as a Master or something to that effect. He doesn't care much for people but takes exceptionally good care of his slaves because he believes mistreating them diminishes their properties. He usually does not keep human slaves, he sees them as useless, and leans more toward rare creatures. He can be a little racist, in terms of species because he likes the rare ones and dislikes the useless ones.

He is 5'5, a short fuck, but is usually a Dominant character. He does not prefer being topped at all unless you can talk him into it. I'm all for destroying his anus... I mean fluffier words for anal XD

He has dark purple skin and long Emerald hair he keeps tied back into a ponytail to keep out of his face. He has one silver eye and one purple eyes that becomes lighter or darker based on his energy level. When he's darker it means he's running low. His eye tends to stay dark as he honestly will neglect his own health to experiment forever on end.

He does not usually tell anyone why his eyes change color and let's them assume it's his mood so they think he's pissed off and leave him alone. He does have two other slaves who live in the complex in the mountainside.

Quinton Myrhe

Height: 5'11

Appearance: Short black hair with dyed streaks, usually depending on his friends color of the whenever he decides to dye it again. Will probably be red at the start. He has gray-blue eyes and he's got a runners build, muscled and toned but still relatively skinny because he spends a lot of time not eating either because he's too fucked up and forgets or doesn't feel like it.

Drug of choice: Heroin, various pills, mixed with some of booze, some pot

Personality/slight background: He's usually pretty quiet. Not in a shy way, but he doesn't like people much. He is known to be stubborn, and doesn't pay much attention to people or his surroundings. He can be a complete asshole, but for the very, incredibly small amount of people he is close to he is very kind. Despite being nice he still closes himself off to them and never prefers speaking about personal matters or feelings.

His family is from norway, but has been in America long enough that he only has a hint of his accent when he's pretty fucked up. He has one close friend, the one who does his hair on an either monthly or bimonthly basis.

He was a runner through middle school and high school and he still runs sometimes when he's incredibly stressed, if he's not just getting fucked up instead. He usually has a pack of cloves on him with half the pack joints rather than actual cigarettes. He always had pills on him, usually he keeps his heroin at home.

One rule he has, which he likes to believe is why he is not an addict like the rest of drug addicts are(His denial), is that he only does heroin after his work shift has ended. He does not refrain from pills at all, but usually still has a pretty high level of functioning while just on those. He works technical support for a large company and no one pays him any attention as long as he shows up to his shifts, mostly he works from home, but does have to go into the office twice a week.

Back
Top Bottom