Unspecified Some Ideas

Currently reading:
Unspecified Some Ideas

Bluelium

Count
Local time
Today 8:05 PM
-I will mostly write female characters, but I will also write non binary or agender characters
- I do not mind what gender your character will play, but I will not do MxF smut (we can fade to black), and even then, I'm not a huge fan of writing sex in large amounts.
- Romance or not, I don't care.

Hard No's:

- There will always be things I don't want to do and I'll probably forget a lot of them.
- Bathroom related things.
- Anthros/Furries.
- Fandoms including main characters, meaning I won't do a Harry Potter roleplay with someone playing Ron Weasley. OCs in that fandom only, please.
- Sex orientated roleplays.
- PM roleplays, so I'd prefer to use a thread.

Maybe:

- Non-consensual.
- If it's not in the Hard No's and it's not an unusually uncommon fetish/like/preference then I'll probably be down to do it. It doesn't hurt to ask, though!

Yes:

- Chubby characters, I like/prefer to play them, though.
- Romance or non-romance. I really don't mind.
- Most ideas you have.
- Angst, and generally things that make me sad or angry in the story because of the plot. That shit is the best.
- Long term roleplays.

Pairings:
(These don't all have stories, and when they do its usually not too in depth, so we'll have to brainstorm. The pink role is the one I'd like to play if I have a preference)

-Witch x Vampire-
I think the witch would be inferior to the vampire, but they're both relatively strong supernatural beings. Maybe it's in a world where supernatural beings are acknowledged but they experience a large amount of discrimination so there are black markets and secret societies within the modern day that humans are unknowing about

-Mercenary x Bystander/Target-
I imagine that the world this is set in is an old/medieval fantasy universe, maybe slightly steam punk themed, too. I don't care what role I play and I don't care who the mercenary is interacting with. I find the bystander role funny because you have this mercenary being bugged by a stranger for no reason, or maybe they just stumbled upon the secret clan/society the mercenary is in. Either way, it could be interesting.

-Knight x Sorceress-
I'm throwing around ideas here but there could be something the sorceress curses something or places a spell on something and the knight has to go there to stop it. The knight's personality isn't really painted in my mind but I can imagine the sorceress is actually more or less of a seductress type, or maybe she's stoic. I don't really care, if I'm honest.

-Assassin x Thief-
Now the thief doesn't have to be the target of the assassin. I think the idea that the thief is interfering with the assassin's work is pretty funny to me. Still, the target can be the thief, and that can give a better chase, or a more interesting relationship between the two.

-Witch x Demon-
Okay, so I've had an idea that there's this witch, and she's trying to summon a demon to mostly prove herself, but to nobody in particular. I imagine she's kind of...awkward, or at least, isn't too pleased with large amounts of attention. The demon, not being given a purpose, decides she's going to own the witch. While the demon won't own the witch's soul, she just owns the witch on earth. The demon is most likely going to be quite dominant. Eventually, someone whose job is to kill most supernatural beings, like demons, and vampires, but not necessarily witches, comes around, and finds out about a local demon, the demon that was summoned by the witch, and decides to try to find a way to rid of the demon. I can imagine that this hunter, if you want to call them that, bumps into the witch, and asks her about this demon and for now, the witch denies. The hunter finds out, or something, and something happens, a showdown, or whatever.

-Stalker x Victim-
It's kinda clichè but I'm slightly craving a darker roleplay. Like the typical stalker/victim thing. I think, for a little, twist it turns out that the victim is also not a good person, like is involved in drug dealing or something. I don't know, really.

Plots/Ideas:

- A Futuristic Twist.
Taken

The Aquarii Nebula (The galaxy it's set in,) is full of rather varied planets. Some are dystopian, some are set in strange medieval eras, e.t.c. To explain why the medieval-based planet, the planet Respira, is strange, it's because it's still extremely technologically advanced compared to the medieval era we know in modern day. There are princes, princesses e.t.c, not to mention there's an element of magic in it, too. We can literally roleplay on a made up planet with crazy, fucked up rules and it would be great.

I have a weird idea where there's this princess on the planet with the strange medieval era, original, I know, and some sort of vigilante/pirate of a kind in the galaxy. The princess is kind of...angry, and that's just her personality, but she's not necessarily mean. The vigilante is a surprisingly laid-back type. The royalty is due to get married in the next week until the monarch decides to block out all and every ship coming in from the Aquarii Nebula, meaning Respira is completely blocked off from the other planets. The vigilante is quite pissed off at this and therefore kidnaps the princess to try to get the king to reconsider this change. We can plot from there.

- The End

The apocalypse is a plot that I absolutely fucking love. Here are a few I'd be willing to try (If you want to do one that's not on here, that's fine!) If they're from the universe of a video game/show e.t.c, it will be with our own characters, completely unrelated to the story of the original plot. I'd be okay with intertwining little details that don't make a huge difference.
- Fallout (The Game)
- The Walking Dead
- Vampires/Supernatural beings overrun

The Rest

- I write from a paragraph to three. I am not always available fully and I may not answer in long novellas, sorry.
- If it's not working out for you and you want to part ways, that's all good! Just say so, please don't stop replying without explanation as it's confusing.
- PM me, don't write on this thread.
- If you want, we can do multiple rps at a time! Let's start with one, and if you'd like, we can do another.
- I'm not an amazing writer, and I tend to be busy in my mornings (I live in the UK), so I may not read what I write a lot of the time all that much. It's never because I'm uninterested.

Last edited:
Hm, I've got a few pairings. Though, I won't lie they're a bit off the normal spectrum for all intents and purposes. If you are interested let me know.

Hey blue, I'm back. If your up for trying again I've got a few things in mind.

Hey blue, I'm back. If your up for trying again I've got a few things in mind.

I may not be able to properly discuss things at the moment, but I will be able to latter. Shoot me a PM because I'd be more than happy to get another to going

I may not be able to properly discuss things at the moment, but I will be able to latter. Shoot me a PM because I'd be more than happy to get another to going

Right, same it's a tad late here but was pursuing the RQ area before I log off. I'll pop them off to you come morning.

Back
Top Bottom