Currently reading:
MxM Some Stuff And A Couple Of Thangs

dorkidame

Future Grumpy Lighthouse Keeper
Local time
Today 3:09 PM
Hi there – I'm dorki.

It has been a good five years since I last RPed, so please forgive me my rust; I'll do my best to shake it off as quickly as I can! I was fairly avid throughout high school and college though, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. Back then, I usually assumed the more submissive role but I have zero issue tackling a dominate character.

My favorite dynamic is to have flexible roles, at least situationally.

1. MxM only.

2. Romance is a MUST. Story is a MUST. Smut is... preferable.

3. I'm a very visual person, so please DO provide a photo of your character; I will always provide one for you along with a character summary. Please use a picture of an actual human person (model, actor, etc.); NO anime or artwork.

4. I work fulltime 8am to 5pm M-F, so I can't promise that I will be able to post multiple times every day. I don't expect you to, either. I do intend to post as frequently as possible and I will NEVER go more than 2 days without posting, without letting you know beforehand. Please grant me the same courtesy.

5. Talk to me! If at any point something comes up, or you lose interest and would like to call it quits, or want to rehash a plot/situation – let me know! I very much believe in keeping the lines of communication open at all times and that it should always be a two-way street.

6. Spelling/grammar are not my forte and I don't expect them to be yours either. To err is human, but do please try your best. I'll do the same.

7. It was always my custom to shoot for a 2-3 paragraph minimum. I intend to stick with that and it would be great if you tried for the same. One-liners are a bit disappointing and hard to work with; please try to always give me at least a paragraph to work with. It is fine by me if you want to write longer posts, but I don't expect a novel out of you and I'm very unlikely to give one to you.

8. Please respect me, my rules, and my limits. I'll respect yours. Do NOT try slip in situations that I have listed as a Hard No; if you want to discuss a specific situation that falls under the category, I'm happy to talk it out with you, but Hard No is Hard No. Do not expect that to change.

[: LIMITS :] If it's not on one of the lists below, please ask!

Hard No
! Vore

! Incest

! Watersports/scat/vomit

! Age play (infantilism, "daddy", diaper play)

! Sexualized torture/abuse/pain/punishment/snuff

! Mpreg

! Anthro/furry/beast/pet play
*in the case of werewolf plots: I will only deal in werewolves that shift completely into an actual wolf. It can be a typical wolf or one of unusual size, but it must be a wolf. Any "hanky panky" situations will ONLY occur when all involved are human.​

Maybe
* Knife play/fire play/blood play/gun play
*blood play okay when involving vampire​

* NonCon/Rape

* BDSM

* Knotting (werewolf plots only)

* Tentacles

* Aliens (must be humanoid)

Always Yes
# Dirty talk

# Consensual rough sex (minor breath play, scratching, biting, mild bruising, etc.)

# Romance

# Angst, hurt/comfort, fluff/smut

# Height difference

[: SCENARIOS :] See something you like? Message me, new friend!

UPDATE! - I enjoy making mood boards and such, so I decided to make a couple for some of the scenarios I've listed below. Click the link to have a look! Let me know what you think and if they inspire you to maybe come together for an RP!

> Mobster & Undercover Cop
RP: Mobster/Undercover Cop

> Deity & Virgin Sacrifice
RP: Deity/Virgin Sacrifice

> Jaded Agent/Detective & Rookie
RP: Jaded Detective/Rookie

> Witch & Witch Hunter RESERVED: Zory
RP: Witch/Witch Hunter

> Werewolf & Forbidden Human Lover
RP: Werewolf/Forbidden Human Lover

> Priest & Demon
RP: Priest/Demon

> Wild West Outlaw & Good Samaritan
RP: Outlaw/Good Samaritan

I am pretty open to playing either role in the above scenarios.

Who the dominate/submissive role is in each scenario is entirely negotiable. I do favor more flexibility though, so it's a plus to me if you're open to characters that switch situationally.

I am always willing to consider plot/scenario suggestions, so if you don't see anything you like on my list above, but do want to put something together with me and have an idea you think I might like, shoot me a message!

Cheers! -dorki

Last edited:
Bump

-cleaned things up a bit, so hopefully it's a little easier to read. ALSO! Added some inspo content to go along with potential scenarios/plots

Hi there – I'm dorki.

It has been a good five years since I last RPed, so please forgive me my rust; I'll do my best to shake it off as quickly as I can! I was fairly avid throughout high school and college though, and I'm really looking forward to getting back into it. Back then, I usually assumed the more submissive role but I have zero issue tackling a dominate character.

My favorite dynamic is to have flexible roles, at least situationally.

1. MxM only.

2. Romance is a MUST. Story is a MUST. Smut is... preferable.

3. I'm a very visual person, so please DO provide a photo of your character; I will always provide one for you along with a character summary. Please use a picture of an actual human person (model, actor, etc.); NO anime or artwork.

4. I work fulltime 8am to 5pm M-F, so I can't promise that I will be able to post multiple times every day. I don't expect you to, either. I do intend to post as frequently as possible and I will NEVER go more than 2 days without posting, without letting you know beforehand. Please grant me the same courtesy.

5. Talk to me! If at any point something comes up, or you lose interest and would like to call it quits, or want to rehash a plot/situation – let me know! I very much believe in keeping the lines of communication open at all times and that it should always be a two-way street.

6. Spelling/grammar are not my forte and I don't expect them to be yours either. To err is human, but do please try your best. I'll do the same.

7. It was always my custom to shoot for a 2-3 paragraph minimum. I intend to stick with that and it would be great if you tried for the same. One-liners are a bit disappointing and hard to work with; please try to always give me at least a paragraph to work with. It is fine by me if you want to write longer posts, but I don't expect a novel out of you and I'm very unlikely to give one to you.

8. Please respect me, my rules, and my limits. I'll respect yours. Do NOT try slip in situations that I have listed as a Hard No; if you want to discuss a specific situation that falls under the category, I'm happy to talk it out with you, but Hard No is Hard No. Do not expect that to change.

[: LIMITS :] If it's not on one of the lists below, please ask!

Hard No
! Vore

! Incest

! Watersports/scat/vomit

! Age play (infantilism, "daddy", diaper play)

! Sexualized torture/abuse/pain/punishment/snuff

! Mpreg

! Anthro/furry/beast/pet play
*in the case of werewolf plots: I will only deal in werewolves that shift completely into an actual wolf. It can be a typical wolf or one of unusual size, but it must be a wolf. Any "hanky panky" situations will ONLY occur when all involved are human.​

Maybe
* Knife play/fire play/blood play/gun play
*blood play okay when involving vampire​

* NonCon/Rape

* BDSM

* Knotting (werewolf plots only)

* Tentacles

* Aliens (must be humanoid)

Always Yes
# Dirty talk

# Consensual rough sex (minor breath play, scratching, biting, mild bruising, etc.)

# Romance

# Angst, hurt/comfort, fluff/smut

# Height difference

[: SCENARIOS :] See something you like? Message me, new friend!

UPDATE! - I enjoy making mood boards and such, so I decided to make a couple for some of the scenarios I've listed below. Click the link to have a look! Let me know what you think and if they inspire you to maybe come together for an RP!

> Mobster & Undercover Cop
RP: Mobster/Undercover Cop

> Deity & Virgin Sacrifice
RP: Deity/Virgin Sacrifice

> Jaded Agent/Detective & Rookie
RP: Jaded Detective/Rookie

> Witch & Witch Hunter
RP: Witch/Witch Hunter

> Werewolf & Forbidden Human Lover
RP: Werewolf/Forbidden Human Lover

> Priest & Demon
RP: Priest/Demon

> Wild West Outlaw & Good Samaritan
RP: Outlaw/Good Samaritan

I am pretty open to playing either role in the above scenarios.

Who the dominate/submissive role is in each scenario is entirely negotiable. I do favor more flexibility though, so it's a plus to me if you're open to characters that switch situationally.

I am always willing to consider plot/scenario suggestions, so if you don't see anything you like on my list above, but do want to put something together with me and have an idea you think I might like, shoot me a message!

Cheers! -dorki

Quite a list there. So feel like discussing something with me friend? ^^

Werewolf/human seems interesting. I'm picturing something a little like Sterek if you're familiar with that ship? I also love height differences, romance, and cavity giving fluff.

Back
Top Bottom