Unspecified Something Excited, Something Old, Something New, Something Blue

Currently reading:
Unspecified Something Excited, Something Old, Something New, Something Blue

xCourtofDreamersx

Through Love, All Is Possible
Local time
Today 8:49 AM
(If you see anything that interests you, please hit me up. I am currently craving the new things that I want to try out, but others are fine too. Just shoot me a conversation and we can start the wonderful session of brainstorming or anything that you will like to add to anything that I have listed. Thank you!)

*Crackles knuckles*
Let's get this started, shall we?

Introduction:

I am actually expanding into new things as well as old ones. I have about 10 years of roleplaying experience and a lot of writing experience as well. I am currently looking for Long-Term Partners. Not someone that wants to jump off in the middle of the roleplay and say "Adios, Machos." Now, I am interested in experiencing some new naughty topics that I have never really venture into it. I want to experience something new while doing it. I am a human being and I do have a life as well. A busy one that involves working three days with long hours. I will get to that later. I do have grammatical errors, as well as other people, that do the same mistakes as me which is why I relied heavily on Grammarly to check it for me. Sometimes, it doesn't even make sense when it tries to correct an error in my writing, but eh, not all things are perfect. Flaws are beautiful in every way that is possible for them to be. I am a writer and I do enjoy a good story that is filled with wonderful fluff moments, but the rich dark temptations of the night world as I like to call it for the naughty things.

Rules:

~I am semi-literature to literature, but I do like a good long lengthy response. I will match your response for a response. I totally dislike one-liners. How the heck are you supposed to get anywhere with one-liners? Honestly. Anyway, if responses are shorter than five details of a paragraph, I will lose interest just like that. I do not like short responses at all especially ones that aren't detailed or enough to go off of. I write responses like I am writing a chapter which is a lot.

~Hate the Character not the Roleplayer

~I have a few triggers! That means do not tread on those at all. I will end the roleplay just as fast as it started. I can't stand being reminded of them due to personal experiences as well as it unsettles me. I just can't do it. I tried to get past it, but it left me quite nauseated. So, I can't do it. Please, do not force my triggers into the roleplay.

~No OP characters. Everyone has flaws even the Cheerleading Captain and The Sweet Golden Boy.

~Communicate with me. Do not try to force ideas onto me. I do not appreciate that at all. That is why communication is important. I like it where we can brainstorm together come up with different ideas. Conclude with the pros and the cons and be satisfied with the answer between us. I want a fun long-lasting roleplay that we both loved. Not just one or the other. I don't want it to feel like it's a chore either and that means for both of us as well.

~Don't expect me to literally like every subject. There are certain things that I do not do and have a great distaste for. Our interests made be different, but I am optimistic that we may get somewhere. Maybe.

~I do enjoy a story-line that is filled with wonderful sexual moments, but I do like a good storyline that has fluffy moments too.

~I do MxM, MxF, FxF. I am more familiar with the first two than I am the third, but I am open-minded and is willing to broaden my horizon with the third one as I find it kind of interesting as well.

~I double up or do separate roleplay. I do not like settling on one gender as it can be quite boring. Now, this depends on who I am roleplaying as well as it can differ between who I am roleplaying with.

~I completely adore secondary characters as well! They are so adorable!

~No controlling my OC and I won't control yours, agreed.

~I required characters to be at least 20 or 21 years old. Only so that it is safe and not breaking any rules at all. (No one wants that to happen.)

~I am a light-feathered mix with light BDSM and vanilla, but am willing to experiment.

Are you guys still with me here?

Work Hours:
6:30pm to 7:00am
Thurs-Sat.
Central Time Zone

Time Eras:

Modern Times
Medival
Fantasy
Victorian Era
Edwardian Era
Historical Fiction Era

Things that I want to try that are new to me:

Cosplay/Gamer (Light BDSM and Light-Feathered Vanilla)
King/Mistress or Queen/Mister or Mistress
(Basically like Master and Pet, but more vanilla because of a certain trigger with this one. Don't get me wrong, Fifty Shades of Grey was hot, just not the punishments. I can deal with light BDSM)
In-Game RPG (Kind of like Gamer Girl (Book) and Sword Art Online)
Supernatural Mating Season (Light-feathered and light BDSM)
Vampire and Sub (A little interested in this as I can see a romance kind of thing with this subject. Again, Light BDSM and Light-feathered. I know I am so vanilla. Get over it.)
Celebrity World (Hollywood here we come. ;))
The Devil and His Mistress (Light BDSM and Light-Feathered Vanilla. I may be a little more lenient with this one and go to the dark side with this one. Maybe.)

Genres That Are Old, but Familiar to Me:
Supernatural
Gifted Human-beings
Mafia World
Realistic (Mundane Realistic World)
Forbidden Romances
Outlaw (Western)
Medieval
Angel and Demons (Princes of Hell and Archangels)
Magical World

Things that do not interest me at all:
Anything related to Science
Professor and Student (Overused)
Apocalypse Crap
Zombies
Master and Slave (Since it heavily relies on abuse and S&M. BIG NO-NO)
Maids (Overused)
Abnormal Things
Daddy and Daughter Thing
Drugs (One is lenient because it's being legalized)

Fandoms!:
The Originals
Sherlock (BBC Channel)
Avengers/Marvel
GOT (Kind of lost interest, but am looking for someone to spark my interest with this again.)
Blue Bloods
The Princess Switch (We can totally change this into a mature r-rated version too.)

Book Fandoms:
A Court of Thorn and Roses Series
Throne of Glass Series

Anime Fandoms and Game Fandoms:
Attack on Titan (Only Season 1. I know. I am so behind.)
Bleach (I am past the Aizen part and into that creepy scientist person with his daughter or whoever she is)
One Piece
Assassin Creed

I will probably add more later.

For now, that's all I have for you guys. I do hope you guys like what I have and hopefully, together we can experience a wonderful roleplay that we both will love and enjoy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom