MxM Sourpatch's Search For Writing Buddies!

Currently reading:
MxM Sourpatch's Search For Writing Buddies!

sourpatch boy

141's Medic
Local time
Today 3:08 PM
Pronouns
he/him or they/them
Intro:

Hey, I'm Sourpatch or Noelle or Noee (any of those is perfectly fine to call me by unless we're super close and then you can call me by a nickname). I've been roleplaying since 2006 and writing since 2004. I started off with poetry and short chat style fanfics and roleplays and now I enjoy writing lengthy fanfics and long term roleplays. Please note, this search is stritcly for M x M pairings.

Length of my posts:

I tend to write anywhere from short 1 paragraph replies to multi-para. I do admit I try to get responses out quickly but I'm teaching myself to take m time so that I can give the right amount of detail for each repy. I don't write novela length replies as I save that for my own fanfic writing.

What I like to write and what I won't write:

I love love LOVE a good romance. Majority of my plots have romance in them (I say majority when I mean all) because I'm a sucker for it. Starting off one sided and developing into both parties just falling for each other full on? Yes! An obsessed character pretending to be calm and collected to lure in their unsuspecting victim? Yes please!
I will also write other topics such as violence, gore, torture, kidnapping, non-con, dub-con, psuedo-incest, power play, kinks, and more.

I WON'T write anything involving straight up incest (if they are directly related by blood), scat, urine, vomit, or killing off each other's characters (unless there is the ability for said characters to be brought back to life).

My favorite kinks to write are as follows:

Bondage, knife play, blood play, orgasm control, spanking, biting, breath play, and CNC. (I might have more, you would have to let me know yours if they aren't on this list so I can let you know what doesn't mesh.)

Fandoms I will write and the pairings (I will not double unless you are willing to double and we both will get the pairings we want):

I WILL NOT write Naruto, or DBZ.

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and 3
John "Soap" MacTavish x OC
Simon "Ghost" Riley x OC
John Price x OC
König x OC
Nikolai x OC
Alejandro x OC
Phillip Gravex x OC

Spiderverse (Across the Spiderverse)
Miguel O'Hara x OC
Peter B. Parker x OC

Supernatural
Dean Winchester x OC
Sam Winchester x OC

Marvel/MCU
Tony Stark x OC
James Buchanan "Bucky" Barnes x OC
Clint Barton [Hawkeye] x OC
Matt Murdock [Daredevil] x OC

The Boys
Homelander x OC
Billy Butcher x OC
Soldier Boy x OC

My Hero Academia (All Characters Aged Up)
Katsuki Bakugou x OC
Izuku Midoriya x OC
Dabi x OC
Tamaki Amajiki x OC
Hitoshi Shinsou x OC

Original Ideas: (Everyone is over the age of 21)
Artist x Muse
Neighbors
Step-Father x Step-son
Step-Brothers
Obsessed, possessive exboyfriend x exboyfriend
Obsessed customer x worker
Boss/CEO x Employee

If you don't see an idea on here that you're interested in, let me know! This request thread will be updated periodically.

Back
Top Bottom