All Space Fairing Sci Fi adventure

Currently reading:
All Space Fairing Sci Fi adventure

Howling

Count
Local time
Today 7:52 PM
Please Read to the end I know it is alot but I tried to limit it just to the important bits.

I was thinking of putting together a Sci Fi space adventure with this promise: In The Milky Way Galaxy and their neighbor Andromeda a great discovery of a unique resource known as Sapphire Dust as well as a peice of unknown machinery had lead to the advancement of technology by decades thus opening communication between the milky way and Andromeda as well as the possibility of space travel leading to the first contact of human and extra tersestrials. However even though the two species met and live in relative harmony a strange threat immerged that could destroy both galaxies. Monsters of unknown origins both planetary and intergalactic as well as advanced mutations of normal Flora and fauna became common place across these galaxies though some creatures remained unchanged they became stronger and faster while others morphed into monsters.

With this new threat hunters were formed hunters being skilled mercanries that hunted these beasts. Though these monsters were dangerous they could still be killed by weapons of the time these weapons could be made useing basic engenuity as well as parts from the monsters themselves; Also during this time the ability to use magic of all types began to awaken amongs 30% of all sintiant creatures as well as all monsters however these monsters were known to have magics unique to them. Where did these creatures come from, where did these creatures come from how did these latent abilities awaken in human and extra tersestrials alike? Well let's find out so long as humans and extraterrestrials can stay at peace.

In this story the only limits to your race is your creativity which is why I made extra terrestrials broad however I do have canon species that I will introduce as the story goes on. Your character could be a hunter, a reseracher, a ship mate a leader of their own group or part of my crew. Please feel free to pitch your idea and though I do indeed have a story I wish to tell and an end game for it I do not want to carry all the narrative weight and would like you to tell a story if your own, if you want to do this rp: I am currently looking for three females or two females and one male the participants can expand to a point if anyone else wants to be part of it. I just ask that you have your own stories to tell to help the world building and take an active role in the story more so then a passive one and please be willing to play npcs if you are interested. Sex is fine in the rp I anddo not do mxm but I am not against it nor am I against fxf there is little I will shy away from. Eather way this is a big project that I want to put together and I do hope you will enjoy it. Please at least 1 full paragraph and keep it 3rd person perspective. If interested you may post here on this thread or start a conversation with me though pm is preferred thank you and happy writing.

-Ps there are no Gary or Mary Sue's her. Have a compelling character and a route to grow that is all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom