Villain Enthusiast
Local time
Today 1:10 PM
b9bc701795e65b4cba8d6a5ea393b939-dbby9h3.gif
e61b7d3461d41c310a2529c1a1151a4d-dbby9qi.gif
f2u__flickering_purple_star_divider_1__right__by_centrosema-dbby9ha.gif

Welcome to the thread of my OCs!
Here you can find all sorts of information on all sorts of my OCs.
Which would.. make sense.. since it's a thread of my characters..
ANYWAY-

Please know that any art used here in this thread
BELONGS TO ME unless otherwise stated.

In the case of it not being my art, proper credit will be provided to the artists that did take the time to create art of my OCs.
I poured my sweat and tears into providing art for my OCs, and nobody is permitted to use my art except for me.

With that out of the way,
sit back, relax, and enjoy all of this information about my beloved OCs.

b9bc701795e65b4cba8d6a5ea393b939-dbby9h3.gif
f2u__flickering_purple_star_divider_1__right__by_centrosema-dbby9ha.gif

Star Divider Credits

-DEMON SLAYER OC-
โ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ

๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต, ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜น, ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ธ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ? โž

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”‘
๐™ป๐š’๐š—๐š๐šœ
๐˜–๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜—๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜‰๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
โ”•โ”โ”โ”โ” โ‹†โ‹…โ˜†โ‹…โ‹† โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”™

oie_wOqQMlmSGltS.gif
General:

Full Name: Lindsay Ivory McKenna

Sexuality: Straight

Sex: Female

Pronouns: She/They

Birthday: 11/23

Species/Race: Human

Social Status: Pretty likeable, but commands respect in a fun and witty sorta way if that makes sense. Generally pretty well-known.

Relationship Status: Single

Appearance:
KNY Sona ref WIP.png

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 175 lb.

Hair color: Black with a white streak

Eye color: Blue with purple ring around pupil. Pupils are white.

Distinguishing Features: Girl got cheekbones sharp enough to slice through anything. Always has purple makeup around her eyes.
Has a large purple moon tattoo on her upper back with purple dots in various sizes spreading from the moon to her shoulders.

Only a few of the dots are visible when she is wearing her uniform and haori.

Likes/Dislikes:

Likes: Custard-filled Taiyaki, Sushi, cats, stargazing, meditating, observing others.

Dislikes: slow walkers, small-talk, bananas

Hobbies: Palm reading and card reading. Though she mainly does palm reading.

Habits: Known to sing or hum to herself when training or simply walking. Also known to talk to herself under her breath when focused on something. Tends to be pretty impulsive.

Strengths/Weaknesses:

Strengths: Charismatic, can talk her way out of just about anything. A pretty good singer as well. Confident Extremely observant and very good at memorizing things she has heard or seen.

Weakness: Impulsive to the max; Very rarely thinks before she speaks or acts. Maybeโ€ฆToo Confident...

Skills/Abilities: Major empath; Very often picks up on how people are feeling and is good at reading moods/energies. Reads palms and tarot cards.

Breathing Technique:
Phantom Breathing.
A technique of her own creation but she will not confirm what this breathing style is derived from.
Forms:
First Form: Ghostly Daze
A base form attack in which she uses close-range strikes to specific pressure points on her opponent's body to cause momentary paralysis or to slow them down.
Second Form: Spiral Spectral Storm.
A move she modeled after Rengoku's Rising Scorching Sun in honor of him.
Third Form: The Hanged Man.
A move that strikes towards the lower half of enemies when not defended. The momentum of the attack/swing of her sword moves from the bottom of opponents feet in an upward direction, forcing her opponent's feet upwards, throwing them upside down.
Fourth Form: Wraith Form Walk.
A move in which she utilizes her shadow when she strikes her sword, using sun or moonlight to create a momentary shadowy "copy" of herself to confuse the enemy.
Fifth Form: Phantom Limb.
A move that allows her to create extra "limbs" to use in combat. Once cut, the limbs disappear.
Sixth Form: Full Moon Sรฉance.
A very powerful move that is at its strongest under the Full Moon, the use of this move often puts her down for the count for a few days. A very "last resort" move. She cuts a symbol into the ground, and summons the spirits of those who have passed to aid her in battle. Spirits only last for a few moments and are easily defeated yet very strong if they get a hit in.

---
Misc Info:
Secrets: Linds is generally a very open book, but she does have a few things she prefers to keep close to her chest. A major secret of hers is the breathing technique from which she derived her own. She almost refuses to tell anyone, and even those closest to her do not know.

Fears: Constantly afraid of someone seeing through her confident and cocky faรงade. Also very afraid of losing someone she loves to demons.

Goals: To learn as much as she possibly can about wielding her sword and building up her skills and strength. She wishes to one day become a Hashira.

Favorites:

Food: Any kind of sushi

Snack: Custard-filled Taiyaki (but she won't turn down red bean paste Taiyaki)

Color: Purple (surprising?)

Animal: Red Panda

Season: Fall

History:
Growing up, Linds lived a happy and simple life. She was raised by her mother, who was a fortune teller. They lived in a very small town, and her family was very well-known and liked in the community.

Linds, along with her three siblings, would often travel with their mother to other towns to do fortune telling as a means of earning money. While they didn't make much, they made enough to get by. As a way to help, Linds' mother taught her how to read fortunes as well, and Linds would do her best to earn some money herself by reading palms as well as cards.

One night, as they were traveling, Linds encountered a strange man who was a swordsman. He had a very mysterious aura about him, but Linds could tell he was genuinely kind. He requested a reading from Linds, and she foretold that he would die in a fight in a few years.

Linds apologized for having delivered such news, but the man seemed un-phased. While Linds almost wanted to weep for him, his kind and calm aura did not waver. Instead he asked her what she wanted to do with her future and if she knew what was in store for her.

She told him she did not know. She was unsure of what she was meant to do. They didn't do fortune telling for themselves, as it was frowned upon, so Linds wouldn't know what her future held. She simply told him she wished to help people.

Upon hearing her response, the man nodded, and asked her if she'd like to train under him. Linds agreed, as she was taught to never turn down opportunities that came her way, no matter how strange they sounded, she never knew what gifts the universe may have in store for her.

The swordsman trains her in a breathing technique, though she did not know it at the time. For all she knew, these were basic sword techniques. As they trained together, Linds began to consider this man to be the father she never had. Because of her training, Linds had been able to defend her family and many townspeople from criminals, and she was very grateful that she had these skills to keep the people around her safe.

Though one night, as Linds was going to meet him for training, she found him battling a demon. She rushed to help but he told her to stay away. He was able to kill the demon, but not without being fatally injured. He eventually dies, just as Linds foretold when they first met.

She was crushed, but a few months after the fact she ends up finding out about the Demon Slayer corps. She joins, making it through final selection, and makes it to rank Kanoe before developing her own breathing technique based off of what she was taught.

Today, she works hard to become as strong as she can possibly get, and fights in the honor of the strange swordsman that soon became family to her.

Personality:
Linds is a very charismatic, smooth-talking, witty, and sarcastic person. She is entirely too confident for her own good, and can talk herself out of essentially any situation. She very much strives to be a "I can handle this myself" kind of person, though she doesn't often turn away help. She considers herself very capable and she carries herself in a way that commands respect. She doesn't take any shit from anyone, not even demons, and she will always stand her ground. Linds is not outwardly rude, or demeaning in any way. In fact, she's generally very kind and accepting of anyone. But give her a reason to be harsh, and she'll take it without hesitation. She is not generally a confrontational person, but if she needs to be, she will be.

Linds is very known to be the type to remain on the sidelines and observe the people around her. Nothing tends to get by her, so always be wary about what you say while she's around. Odds are she'll remember it.

Relationships:

Family: Linds has a loving mother, a little sister, an older sister, and an older brother back at home. She also has 8 cats.

Love interest (if any): Girl has it real bad for Rengoku. But as far as she knows, it's very one-sided.

Friends/Allies (if any): Does her best to befriend just about anyone. To her, having as many friends/allies as she can is very important. Her best friends in the corps are Em and Bree. Two corps members she met while she was still amongst the lower ranks and has grown very close to.

KNY Squad edit overlay.png
Enemies (if any): Naturally, any demons are the enemy.

NOTE:
Any and all art used in this wiki is MINE UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED.
Please do not repost or use my art in any way.
Thank you

Attachments

• KNY Sona ref WIP.png
    KNY Sona ref WIP.png
    524.1 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom