MxF Spartan Sam's lands of Adventure

Currently reading:
MxF Spartan Sam's lands of Adventure

S

SpartanSam

Alright so i figured id post this thingie on the thingie. So lets see..you want the boring stuff? Ive been roleplaying for years? Ive been to a few sites? Yadda yadda? Or are you really here for the rping? OF COURSE YOU ARE ITS A ROLE PLAY SITE AFTER ALL! LET'S GET INTO IT!

So i figure the first thing you'd want to know is what i rp right? Well that's easy just about majority of fandoms out there. What ARE some notable ones you ask? Well.. Lets call them out get them front and center!

• Marvel/dc comics (ultimate fave here)
  • Halo(another top fave here)
  • Dragonball z(another faaave)
  • MORTAL KOMBAT GET OVER HERE!
  • Diablo
  • Lord of the rings
  • Skyrim
  • Borderlands
  • Marvel vs capcom
  • Megaman
  • Fallout
  • Star wars
I swear im not a nerd MOVING ON, this aint all the fandoms just some i can think of. so what characters do i play? ALL ORIGINAL BABY AWWW YEAH. See i dont have a problem with canon and even got mad respects for them, groundwork had to be laid some where for these universes yeah? But now its OUR TURN TO MAKE OUR MARK IN THESE UNIVERSES! Im seeking a female partner just for that! What rping with me is like..

• I promise im patient, i do work so i do get busy. So all I ask for is the same courtesy
  • 2nd, don't go danny phantom on me and go ghost(another fun cartoon) we've done it and its happened to us aa well but im looking to fix that so i promise you ill simply tell you if ive lost interest and see what we can do to fix that. Please just tell me to alright? Cool
  • I write on average 3-5 para in the 3rd or 1sr person depending on if the story calls for it.
Alright now the naughty bits, theee fun times in the bedroom, check it. So i don't mind smut and romance one bit. But i DO mind a few things so lets go over that shall we?

Turns on
  • Furries (shhhh dont judge)
  • Vaginal, anal and oral sex.
  • Liiiight bdsm (maybe some handcuffs and spankings)
Turn OFFS
  • bathroom play
  • Rape/non-con
  • Incest
  • Gangrape/gangbangs
Alright so i think that covers it for now! Will have plots up in the near future hope to hear from you soon PEACE!!

I have a character and am currently looking for literally anyone to offer a decent replay.

Mortal Kombat eh? Well I just might have at least one relatively in mind that should have plenty of room for plot/character development on both sides. But before I go into any details, how good is your knowledge of some MK's spinoffs and other non-canon works (games outside of the main series, TV shows, etc.)? Don't worry if you're not too familiar with them, because what little you would need to know for purposes of this RP idea can and will be easily explained as needed, but I ask you this so that I don't bore you with any details you may already know. (HINT :: My MK idea would be set at some point during the main MK canon series, but would feature a character and race from the Mortal Kombat: Conquest TV series.)

Alright so this is spartan Sammy boy coming at you with A couple of actual plots, so first plot is a marvel one!

In this one, I have a few options, but I figured we could play as any offspring from hero OR villain if that catches your fancy, and perhaps they can be recruited bu SHIELD to learn how to be heroes? and perhaps during their training have to fight the mad titan thanos HIMSELF!!! Or perhaps it could take place during the civil war in an alt timeline and the kids have to decide between their parents side and maybe their own?

Next one is a DRAGON DRAGON DRAGON BALL ZZZZ IDEA! (love the old school classic intro)
dragon-ball-z-wallpaper7.jpg

So also in this story, what I had in mind was a romance between a male and female Saiyan, perhaps it could be taking place before planet vegeta got destroyed? and saiyans choose mating partners through the art of combat and those they deem worthy and strong? or it could be a scenario where one Saiyan is on earth after vegetas destruction and the other just so happens to find earth and the other Saiyan for whatever reason of your choosing.

PM ME FOR Details or if you wanna discuss these ideas! that's all I got for now byyyyye!

Hey!~ would you be interested in a rp based in Skyrim??

Alright so i gots a couple of new ideas to add to this list

The punishing ghost rider

So i thought this fan art was pretty damn sweet and want to do an rp on it. Frank Castle, the punisher gets the ghost rider spirit after it finds him. Im looking for a female partner to play an oc or canon character, whatever she would prefer.

Next idea is a crossover idea of dragonball z and mortal kombat, perhaps saiyans or fighters of any kind find their way to the mortal kombat tournament to test their might!

And lastly a star wars idea

A partnership between a mandalorian bounty hunter and a sith, perhaps she found him for a job to procure a sith artifact she was supposed to return to her masters but chooses the power for her self?

Ok so my next idea (and forgive me if its already been done) is a fantasy idea, where kingdoms are at war and have either tamed or captures dragons to use as mounts in said war. However what is not known is these dragons can shapeshift to look human. What if my character a knight.. Falls in love with his ride the dragon? A forbidden romance i might add huh?

e0894dd9d47aabe61369d45da160a242.jpg
Alright soo i haven't bumped it in awhile so i got a new idea! A marvel my hero academia crossover. Perhaps some young avengers or xmen are sent to the academy to learn how to use their powers?

Would you be interested in a Lord of the Rings Rp?

Hmmm i might it depends.. Are you looking to play canon characters or original?

Whichever you would prefer

Alrighty. Like, pairing being the oc's?

Fantastic! I was hoping because I've gotten a bit burnt out on oc and canon pairings...

Mhm. So do you want an oc form or am I describing her in the first response

Back
Top Bottom