Currently reading:
Challenge Submission Special

Angel Of Mystery

The Mysterious Angel
Local time
Tomorrow 4:24 AM
Not from this dimension, and that's all i can tell
You really are special, you know? You'd always be so quiet, but When confronted, you'd be fast to get wordly. I think it's funny How different the two of us are. While you are a tiny bud that blooms into a beautiful flower, I am a bee that buzzes from a flower to another. All the others were always so easy, they willingly opened up with a few sweet words, but you were special. You were cold like a crisp winter morning When you slammed your locked into My face for the First time, and left the scene, leaving me to lick My own wounds. I got interested, I remember, I started following you around and pestering you endlessly about various things. I never got bored, with you, everything was always exciting. And slowly, but surely, I felt a warmth flicker within my heart everytime I thought of you.

I tried everything, you know? I serenaded you, I sent flowers, gifts, love letters. All the cliché stuff I knew would never work on you, yet I still tried. I suppose you just were too engrossed into Those books of yours to bother with me. Remember all Those times that you slammed the locker in My face mid-serenading? You even laughed a few times, but I guess only I bothered enough to hear. Those were the cute giggles I loved, and I fell even more for you. Over time, I guess you got used to me. And eventually, Those crisp cold words of yours started hiding a hint of admiration and tenderness, you started being more lenient with me, and even made a small talk with me from time to time.

Eventually, I asked you out, and guess What, you accepted! We went to the grand new amusement park, and you seemed to like it. You also stuffed yourself with cotton candy, i laughed at your hamster-like cheeks, and Then you hit me. You really are hot-tempered, aren't you? You told me that maybe it would work out, and Then We started dating. Everyone really liked to tease you about "taming" the most notorious player in the entire town, yet you just reprimanded them with a few sharp remarks. I knew Then and here that you were My girl.
—————————————-

You were rather cute, I had to admit, but I still kept to myself. I knew of your tendencies, How you were unreachable, and of your playboy ways. I sort of admired you back Then, being so charming. I remember being surprised When you First started flirting with me, flustered was My heart, but I still rejected you. Absolute devotion was What I searched for in a man, and I knew you couldn't fill that role, so I kept My distance. But you were oh-so peristeltua, like a fly that never leaves me alone. No matter How Many times i'd slam locked in your face, you'd just give me a warm, toothy grin and hand me another flower.

I kept My distance, but over time, I started noticing How you disregarded other girls for My sake. I was touched, you know? So, I started becoming gentler, bit by bit. You didn't think of me a sa challenge , like I feared, you saw me genuinely as a potential partner. So, I agreed When you asked me out on that date. I have to say, I had the most fun time of My life there, right by your side... It's not My fault I like sweets, you idiot, I have a sweet tooth for cotton candy! You just laughed at My antics, and held me by the hand.

I guess We did work out.

Back
Top Bottom