Currently reading:
Speechcraft lvl 99

G h o s t

Literate Specter
Local time
Today 4:44 AM
Yes, Elder Scroll's is life.

• Having roleplayed and creatively written for over 15 years, my niche has mostly been decided. I'm an avid fan of all things medieval fantasy, especially with elements from TES (Oblivion is my ish) and historical periods from the 10th to 17th centuries.

• I'm an everything goes kinda person. By everything, I mean bloody everything. Jack of all trades, master of none.

• Dominant and defiant by nature, I manage to be quite the chameleon when necessary.

• My RP preferences include literacy and grammatical prowess. Any gender, plot, races, and themes are welcome. I perform best when an idea is presented to me, though I always have spare time for plotting.

• My inbox is always open, so message, annoy, pester, or inquire when needed. Don't be shy, I don't bite. Unless provoked, of course.

Ghastly greetings,
Your friendly neighborhood Specter.

Welcome!!!! So happy you joined. I'm eager to write something with you. :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

A wee bit late, but a Welcome to the Inner Sanctum, nonetheless! I hope that you enjoy your time here! Good luck to you and Happy Writing! 🌻

Still looking for long term writers who might be as eager as I am to maintain an awesome story.

Back
Top Bottom