Currently reading:
MxM Spideypool?

Peter Parker

friendly neighbourhood spiderman.
Local time
Today 10:09 PM
-So i was thinking maybe someone would like to do a spideypool rp with me. We can make up a story together and lay down how we play the characters if it's

OOC (Out of character) - Basically you incoorporate a lot of personality traits of that character in to the way you role play but it's not exactly loyal to the original character. (This is easier to do for both parties especially if one isn't as skilled. Of course you would still try your best to give the character their traits but if you aren't exactly in character it's all right!)

or

IC (In Character) - If you are very hard core and want to give a perfect portrayal from the character that you play you can play IC , Wich would probably restrain you from sliding out of character since you would most likely want to be true to the material.

OOOR

ICOOC (In and out of character) - This is basically both. You can act extremelly like the character but also switch to out of character in the next scene Thus giving your style a character's traits and your style.

-We can also discuss what kind of things we want to have in the story. Like what types we like what are our limitations and such.

-I'll link my preferences here so you can read of what i usually prefer in a rp. (Characters are also attached)

-It doesn't need to be a simple RP it can be an ERP (Erotic Role play)

MildSecretJaeger-max-1mb.gif

Back
Top Bottom