Either Needed Spirits

Currently reading:
Either Needed Spirits

Have you watched Rise of the Guardians (it doesn't matter if you haven't, for this role play.)

• No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Maybe...? I can't remember.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Heavenly Damnation

Here Lie the Guiltless of Heaven and Hell
Local time
Tomorrow 1:18 AM
((A Rise of the Guardians based role play. Of course, if you are not very knowledgeable of the universe or the movie, that is perfectly fine. This will not mirror the movie anyway, it will just take specific elements from it and you will get introduced to the universe shortly.))

"In a world not so different from ours, magic thrives just beneath the surface.
And to those with sharp senses, it is not outwith their reach."
In a world much like ours, magic exists. Or, it used to anyway.

There were creatures of all sorts walking the earth since the planet had first begun its existence. But with the arrival of humans, things changed, and not for the better. After centuries of fear, prejudice, witch hunts and ignorance, the world of magic transformed drastically. In just a short space of time, more fantastical entities have come into existence than in the entirety of Earth's history and yet, at the same time, unrecorded by historians, more have fallen than ever before. A mass extinction amongst the supernatural occurred and is almost destroyed everything.

Some; however, had survived this.

The majority of the surviving magical population were the spirits, which had many advantages over most other species. Sticking out less and sometimes not at all, with their more humanoid forms and their propensity for not just those acts which were deemed evil, but also those of goodness, they were not as often the victims of witch hunts. Besides, one had to believe in the specific spirit in order to see, feel, hear and smell them, with occasional exceptions, if they were human.

Now it is the spirits that roam the world freely. Or, they were.

With folk tales and stories told at bedtime, they received the belief they needed, and their centres were made use of, dreams spread to each child, fear to every worrier and fun to every clown, keeping the spirits of the world sated and with a purpose. But as fights broke out amongst the spirits and scepticism grew amongst humans, tales of Jack Frost and Santa Claus faded away from story books, and spirits grew weaker.

Death spread, suddenly, unexpectedly. After all, who would expect something seemingly immortal to perish? And yet, one by one, the spirit of Death began taking their souls too, mercifully ending each failed and suffering-ridden existence.

Our kind is slowly dying.

And new spirits are taking much too long a time to come into existence. A new idea has been formed, by one of the most powerful spirits - the Man in the Moon. It is a controversial and very likely a drama-eliciting plan, which is bound to be rejected. Yet, they have little choice beyond that. Either perish, or create new spirits.

The choice is theirs.

Any decision is bound to cause conflict and involve many problems, but this one might just work.

Roles

Spirits:
(PM me for spirits, I'll give you some of the things you'll need to know for whichever type of spirit you choose.)

RotG-Based
- Fear - Pitch Black -(taken by yours truly)
- Fun - Jack Frost
- Memories - Toothiana
- Dreams - Sanderson Mansnoozie
- Wonder - Nicholas St. North

Original / Semi Original
[ Existential Spirits ]
- Death - female - Taken
- Life - Male
- Growth - Female (will be younger and weaker than life)
Decay - Male (will be younger and weaker than death, but not related)
Evolution / Adaptation - Male
- Knowledge - Male - Taken (Andre)
- Fortune / Misfortune - Female
[ Emotive Spirits - Strongest would be Psyche, but she is the youngest, so it is technically Fear. ]
- Psyche - Female - Taken
- Love - female - Taken
- Hate - Male -Taken
- Pain - Female
- Joy - Female
- Anger - Male
- Safety / Security - Female
- Sorrow - Female
- Apathy - Male
- Excitement - Female
- Curiosity - Female - Taken
- Disgust - Male
- Thought - Male
- Misery - Female - Taken
(Fear, memory technically goes under this too.)
[ Moral Spirits - Of which Morality is the strongest - will be hard to get.)
- Morality - Female
- Evil - Male - Taken (is also called Eris before you try to use the name)
- Discord / Chaos - Female
- Order - Male
- Mercy - Female - Taken
- Suffering - Male - Taken
- Recklessness / Impulse - Male
- War - Male
- Goodness / Justice - Female
[ Vice & Virtue Spirits - Of which the strongest will be both Vice & Virtue ]
- Vice - Female
- Virtue - Female
- Mercy - Female - Taken
- Greed / Lust - Male - Taken
- Generosity - Female - Taken
- Deceit / Lies - Female - Taken
- Honesty - Female
- Vanity / Pride - Taken
- Jealousy / Envy - Female - Taken
- Sloth - Male
- Selfishness - Male
- Loyalty - Male
- Courage - Female
- Strength - Female
[ Nature Spirits - Of which Nature is the strongest ]
- Nature - Female - Taken
- Winter - Male
- Summer - Male
- Autumn - Female - Taken
- Spring - Female
- Pestilence - Male
- Healing - Female
- Water - Female
- Electricity- Male
- Air - Female
- Metal - Male
- Soul - Male
- Sun - Female
- Moon - Male - Taken
- Day -
- Night - Taken (Kit)
- Earth - Male
- Plant - Female
- Fungi - Male
- Animal - Male (Nova)
- Bacteria - Female
- Fire - Male
- Ice - Male
[ Festive Spirits - they have roughly the same power and experience level ]
- Halloween / Samhain- Male - Taken
- Christmas / Hanukah - Female - Taken
- 4th of July - Male
- Easter - Female
New Year - Male
[ Spirits of Creativity - Imagination is the strongest]
- Imagination - Female
- Belief / Faith - female
- Invention - Male
- Art - Male
- Music - Female
- Dance - Male
- Language - Male
- Style (with regards to fashion, architecture) - Female
- Cookery - Male
Humans
- Humans to be paired with spirits
- Unpaired humans - Unlimited.
Extra Information
  • The plan is to pair spirits with humans, as spirits find it difficult to produce children. The hope is there will be a greater chance of conception in human/spirit pairings.
  • Not all spirits will be paired, and the exceptions to this include the spirits of Discord, led by Sar (Suffering), including Pain, Jealousy, Vanity, Evil, Greed, Hate, Misery and whoever you'd like to tag along who oppose the rest of the spirit world as a whole. Wonder, Death and Dreams will also be unpaired.
  • Spirits are separated into three main races: Light, Dark & Neutral. Most are either Light or Dark. Light spirits are, to varying degrees, allergic to dark metal and Dark spirits are to light metal. Neutral spirits are to neither. Neutral spirits are just Evil, Death, Nature and Life. All others are dark and light and their supposed moral standing and centre in no way affects their race. Love can be as much a dark spirit as she is a light spirit, but she was just reborn a light spirit.
  • Most spirits do not physically age after they become spirits, which is after they die, if they've either lived a meaningful life or died a meaningful death. Those who make spirits do not create them without reason. Spirits can age mentally, and will still keep track of their chronological age depending on the individual.
  • There is an exception to this. Spirits born to spirit parents will age until they are between 16 and 20 years physically. Half-spirits - born to a human/spirit - slow down in their physical ageing, but never stop completely.
  • Half spirits have diluted powers and can see spirits regardless of whether they believe in their existence or not. Some may possess odd traits from their parents, but as they also have to live like humans, eating human food and usually going to school or to work, they often conceal such traits.
  • Yes, there is a higher power. No spirit but Death knows this. No one plays the higher power and it will not appear unless a character of yours has died but you want to keep playing them.
  • Typically, spirits will only have a couple powers, and those whom have multiple, will generally have been something other than human in their past life, and will be pretty old.
  • All spirits are aged 16 and above in terms of the age they have died at, and the vast majority with very rare exceptions are chronologically above 18.
  • I will give you a list of ability/trait options to choose from after you ask for a specific centre, provided I've decided you'd be capable of playing a certain role. Do not suggest your character should have all powers, it will not be accepted, as that would make them overpowered.
  • All spirits have weaknesses and can be harmed/injured, often in fairly typical ways. Sure, some are tougher and others have stronger immune systems, or can heal/regenerate faster, but they can be injured pretty seriously, even placed into a coma. They can also be trapped and have their abilities taken away from them or restricted.
  • Unlike humans, which die of their own accord, leaving behind only souls to collect, a spirit doesn't have this release. The closest state is a coma-like state in which they still very much feel pain, but they cannot control anything. It is almost like being in limbo and without some help, they may be stuck in that state for all eternity. In that sense, the coming of Death is a mercy to those spirits. Death herself will die once her job is done - i.e, when there are no more spirits around.
  • Neither humans nor spirits are capable of pregnancy if they are male. Well, biologically speaking, anyway. They'd have to shift into a female with fully-functioning organs to be capable of it. Potions of all kinds do exist however, so even if your character cannot shift and they are homosexual, there is always a way for them to have children. Or they could adopt.
Genres, Themes & Warnings
Genre(s): Fantasy, Supernatural, Human, Friendship, Romance, Drama, Angst, Horror
Theme(s): Death, Loss, Adulthood, Forced & Arranged Relationships, Conflicts
Warning(s): This role play may contain death (this includes suicide, genocide, murder, manslaughter, death by illness/age, etc), violence (including torture, abuse and fighting), trauma, bullying, harassment, drama, sexual themes, drugs, disorders, illnesses, conditions, allergies and disabilities, all of which should be approached with a little respect. Your character may not respect these things - and that is fine - but you won't be excused of disrespect.
Rules
Characters:
  • Please follow the format below when constructing your profile. Feel free to pretty it up or add more information, but the mandatory basics must be included.
  • First, ask to join. Actually, first read the extra information, then ask. If accepted, you may then ask for your characters.With spirits, you will have to ask in PM to reserve them, and it would be nice if you came prepared, perhaps with an example response and some ideas towards the character's appearance and personality.
  • Please join as at least one human and one spirit.
  • Not all characters will have to be filled in for this to begin, and characters may be added even after the role play starts.
  • Your character needs to be accepted when asking for them initially, and then once the profile is posted, because I need to check it for legibility and to ensure that between you requesting them and writing them down, you hadn't forgotten to follow the requirements for that character or something of equal importance.
  • No character should be overpowered, flawless, perfect or some angelic, heavenly goddess. They will not look, act or think perfectly, they will not have perfect control over their abilities or be invincible. They may be immortal, but they sure as heck won't be invulnerable. I will also not stand Mary Sues or Gary Stues. Nor should the greatest flaw of a character being that they are too trusting. I have never met a person for whom this was true, believe it or not, and it is just isn't realistic. It's kind of annoying, actually and it's a thing people use to avoid actually giving a character a proper flaw.
  • Never under any circumstance list a disorder/illness/disability/condition/allergy as a weakness. It is disrespectful to those who actually have to cope with this, and it suggests an inability to create a flawed character without resorting to shortcuts and cliche weaknesses. Unfortunately, flaws characters are a must for this role play.
  • Please try to post within 72 hours of requesting a character - if you must grab a fandom-based character or one you use a lot, that is perfectly fine, just alter them to fit this role play and the requirements that come with it. I'm not concerned about taking inspiration from elsewhere or developing existing characters further. What I am concerned with is to keep a role play going because it's been a very long time since I've been part of a successful, long-running role play.
  • Try not to all go for the same character type and appearance. If it makes it easier, I can list the brief descriptions of characters down below for my characters so you know which ones have already been done to keep us all from having too many too similar characters, but I just feel like interacting with the clone of my own character under a different name wouldn't be very fun. And I think you might feel the same...?
  • I will make the pairings, but you may send me requests. I can't make guarantees, but I can try. Pairings will only be set in stone once all spirits are taken and I will only start putting them together after half of all centres are filled. Until then, all characters will just be free to do as they wish.
  • Feel free to suggest more centres, but I feel like for now, those provide enough variety and opportunities.

Role Play
  • You must have your character accepted before you can role play.
  • I will not push you to use a tagging system, because I generally do not use it, but if you could perhaps at least place the character's name and role and (if it is a spirit) centre above the response, that would be immensely helpful when narrowing down the responses in what will (hopefully) become quite a big role play.
  • Try not to jump too far ahead. If you are in an interaction with only one or two people, do not write dozens of comments before someone else can post there's. A dozen or so is the limit, unless the others have not responded in a while. This is to prevent other people from getting lost and later disinterested in the role play altogether. Ideally, we would take turns, but life tends to be a mix of chaos and boredom and so that would be near impossible to keep up.
  • Your characters should not kill one another without permission, but attacks are allowed provided you give the other character the chance to counter-attack or dodge. You should not be god-modding anyway.
  • Overpowered healing of characters is also not allowed, especially if a character doesn't even have healing abilities. So basically, no Deus Ex Machina, with the exception of circumstances where death would be absolutely certain otherwise and a good portion of role players agree the character should be spared death. I don't want to be responsible for the emotional damage done by seeing a character die, no thanks. XD
  • Do not spam the thread with multiple responses for the same character without allowing others to respond first. That too is considered god-modding.
  • Your character should not gain new skills too quickly.
  • Romances and friendships are allowed. However, they must not be immediate. Everything takes time to develop.
  • Any out of character talk should be kept within these brackets (( )) or [ ]. Just to avoid confusing anyone.
  • I would like a fairly detailed response from my fellow role players; however, I do prefer quality over quantity. A decently sized paragraph of 50 or more words per character, per response should work fine enough, and feel free to be even more detailed.

Rules
  • With regards to this particular role play, I reserve the right to add and take away rules for this role play and/or alter them to suit better.
  • You may make suggestions or comment on the rules, but I will not tolerate you starting an argument over them. Drama in role play is fine. Drama outwith it... not so much.
  • No one is exempt from the rules and you will not be treated in any exceptional way regardless of whether I know you or not.
  • If you continuously fail to comply with the rules, you may no longer be a part of this role play and will be booted from it.
Format
* - Optional
[ Full Name ]
- This is optional if you provide an alias.
[ Alias ]
- This is mandatory if a name has not been provided.
[ Title(s) ]
- May include the titles a spirit or human is also known by.
[ Gender | Sex ]
- Gender is a construct. It is how you choose to identify as. Pronouns would be helpful here. One's sex is determined by their organs.
[ Apparent Age* ]
How old they look. This does not determine their legal status, their mentality, or physical or chronological age and is more a part of the appearance, than anything.
[ Physical Age ]
The age a spirit died at, or the actual age of a human.
[ Mental Age* ]
Their mentality and the age to which their thinking and intellect compares.
[ Chronological Age* ]
Taking in all lives that are worthy of noting, including past lives, especially for spirits, this is usually a total age.
[ Species | Race ]
- The species is separate from a race. Species can't typically interbreed and produce fertile offspring, technically, but for the sake of this role play, we'll say it works differently for supernatural and fantastical creatures.
[ Role ]
Unpaired human? Paired Human? Paired Spirit? Unpaired spirit?
[ Occupation ]
What, if any is your character's vocation? Humans generally either study, or have a job, after all.
[ Voice* ]
A description of how they sound when they speak or sing, what a character's voice is like. We all sound differently.
[ Physical Appearance ]
A picture is not necessary. What is necessary is a fairly detailed written description detailing build, eyes, hair, skin and notable physical traits that distinguish them from other characters.
[ Personality Overview ]
At least 50 words worth describing the character, including their flaws.
[ Likes* ]
[ Dislikes* ]
[ Fears ]
Everyone fears something. Your character must have at least one fear.
[ Strengths | Skills* ]
A characters talents and strong points can be included here.
[ Powers | Special Traits ]
Nothing overpowered. Only spirits and later half-spirits are allowed these. Please, if you can, describe the ability and how far it extends.
[ Weaknesses ]
Limitations on powers, things that counteract said powers, physical weaknesses and other issues that can cause a character to fault or mess up may go here. At least three weaknesses are a must.
[ Illnesses | Disorders | Conditions | Disabilities | Allergies ]
Please don't just force every known allergy, disability, or disorder onto your character. It's not fun to read through and is just a tad unrealistic.
[ Biography | History* ]
[ Sexual Orientation ]
[ Romantic Orientation ]
[ Relationship Status ]
Currently?
Open to a Relationship?
[ Love Interest | Crush* ]
[ Family* ]
[ Pets | Companions* ]
[ Extra | Other* ]
Anything else that you feel should be mentioned but doesn't fit into the aforementioned categories goes here.​

[ Full Name ]
Unknown

[ Alias | Referred to As ]
Death
Smrt
Spirit of Death
Mara
Lady Grimm
Grimm Reaper
Soul Keeper

[ Title(s) ]
Lady, Ms, Mrs
Queen, Majesty, Highness (formerly)

[ Gender | Sex ]
Female

[ Apparent Age ]
20 - 30 years

[ Physical Age ]

[ Chronological Age ]
4.503 billion years, give or take a couple million.

[ Species | Race ]
Spirit | Neutral Spirit
Centre: Death
Elvaera Draconique (Formerly)
Human (Formerly)

[ Role ]
Unpaired Spirit (for now)

[ Occupation ]
The spirit of death is a pretty busy lady, doesn't have much time for a secondary vocation. Her job mostly involves taking souls from Earth into the after life.

[ Voice ]
Her voice is a distinct one. Often quiet, only just audible, but clear, yet breezy with a gentle chill to it that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up. It sounds almost detached from her person. There is a British inflection to her words, not bound to any particular county and a mixture of different British and other slang words make her vocabulary list.

[ Physical Appearance ]
Height: 5' 11''
Build: Slender, with few curves but some muscle is present. Her features are sharp, refined, with an almost aristocratic appearance to them. Her ears are pointed but short.
Eyes: Cat-shaped and golden-silver, they are almost exactly the same as those of her four children and are similarly framed with long, thick black eye lashes.
Hair: Though mostly covered by the hood of her cloak, her hair is the palest of white, like freshly fallen snow and when not kept inside of her hood falls to mid-back.
Skin: Pale, without freckles or blemishes, though there are a few faint scars hidden beneath her clothes and hair. She has no tattoos or piercings.
Style: Tends to prefer dark or colourless clothing, as it is more formal and respectful towards the dead, in her mind. She dresses formally, in garments that rarely reveal much of her shape, gender, etc, but are otherwise practical for work. Robes, cloaks, leggings, are therefore some of her favourite items of clothing. As for shoes, she prefers riding boots.
Weapons | Accessories: She tends to have a scythe or a sceptre with her at all times, and if not those, then daggers. She may occasionally take with her collection jars if it seems like the souls she'll be leading to the afterlife may be particularly difficult to keep still. Around her neck, there is also a locket that has her children's birth names inscribed.

[ Personality Overview ]
There is an aura of mystery surrounding the spirit of Death. Most would think this spirit would be male, and that is how the tales and legends of the past depict her as, for she rarely goes amongst mankind and when she does, she barely speaks. However, when she wishes to speak, she will be heard and she will make sure of it. Her voice and her opinions are cutting and can be violent in her own way, but generally speaking, the remaining softness, sympathy and care within her heart refuses to allow her to injure someone. She does not see pleasure in killing or dealing out death, nor does she agree with humanity's bloodthirsty, greedy natures. She certainly does not hold them in high regard. But she will respect those that respect her and the way life and death are connected.

If she needs to kill, she will do it and will scarcely hesitate. But like all beings, she too is capable of selfishness and her tendency to cling to those she takes interest in and those whom are related to her, regardless of how they have treated her, there are times when she hesitates, or flat out refuses. It comes with pain and with shame, but it can be done, and, if she feels like she simply can't, she will put herself through any pain to spare a person she loves. She'd already lost too many times to allow anyone to take away anything from her again.

Mara can be a bit of a hoarder, often collecting random little trinkets and treating them with perhaps a little too much sentiment.

Once she forms an opinion on a group of spirits - and she certainly has formed an opinion on the "Guardians" - she will rarely revise that view. If she dislikes you, she will imply it, even if her hatred isn't obvious. She also isn't above using her powers to intimidate and subdue those that try to oppose her when she feels she has to make herself clear and has had enough of people ignoring her. In that sense, she herself can come off as ruthless and cruel, as much as she hates cruelty. It is not as though she is immune to being a hypocrite

In a social setting, Mara is hesitant to initiate conversations, afraid that any kindness or respect people may show when speaking to her is pretended and faked out of fear of her. She does not usually like being feared, but she knows that this is true for most people - no one likes the idea of dying, and should she lose control... it may not end well. Therefore, she usually stays in the shadows and in the corner of the room, watching from afar and remaining silent. When she speaks, it is usually in monologues, talking to, rather than talking with people, as it is usually only situations where she has to warn, inform or punish other spirits that she speaks, unless someone initiates a conversation with her. When she does talk to someone, she will probably sound at least a little bit overbearing or controlling, but then, she lacks a lot of social grace. With animals though... she tends to be quite a bit better at this, though not perfect.

[ Likes ]
Her unicorn companion
Tea
Peace and quiet
Life
Beautiful things.

[ Dislikes ]
Harm coming to her family or companions
Cruelty
Being hated
Loud noises
Ignorant people

[ Fears ]
Losing her family again.
Rejection
Failure

[ Strengths | Skills ]
Is a wise and usually forgiving spirit, which makes her easy to get along with.
She has a way with animals and babies.
Is a very careful, organised person.
She is fairly good at equestrian, knife-throwing and wielding a scythe.
Flexible, agile and fairly good at acrobatics.
Knows many languages, including extinct ones, such as Latin and the presumed extinct ones, such as the Elvaera Draconique language.

[ Powers | Special Traits ]
Spirit Immortality - She does not age, unless she shifts into a physically older form. She will also not die completely unless there are no more spirits on Earth to overlook and kill off when the time comes for them to move on to the afterlife.
Enhanced Immunity - More immune to disease and illnesses, as most spirits are, she can cope with infections, illnesses more easily. Toxins also tend to affect her - specifically her - less.
Enhanced Conditioning - Mara is faster and more agile than the average human being, but she is also lighter and easier kicked/pushed back.
Soul Sensing - Mara can see, hear and touch souls of the deceased, which not many people can do. She can often calm them down and talk to them too.
Teleportation - Being a person who also transports souls into the afterlife, it makes sense for her to be able to teleport long distances, enabling her to cross various realms. Most people, however, without the spirit of Death's help cannot travel to the afterlife, even with teleportation, which makes her ability stand out.
Healing - Despite being a spirit of Death, not life, she can in fact help regenerate organs, limbs, nerves and just overall help heal people and spirits to a large degree. She cannot however bring people back from the dead on her own.
Dealing Death - Though Mara is in no way, shape or form responsible for the vast majority of mortal deaths, she can kill people simply by means of physical contact, though this is entirely voluntary and she does have quite a bit of control over it these days. Her abilities extend to killing off plants and other animals too and she is one of the few beings that can on their own get rid of a spirit for good - i.e, killing them. However, she only does this with extremely weak and suffering spirits, and even then she might selfishly choose to have a spirit live out of sentiment. Technically though, she's not supposed to do that.
Talking with Death - she can communicate with all creatures that by human beliefs are linked to death - snakes, spiders, rats, crows, rooks, ravens, etc. She cannot control them however, she can only persuade them to help.
Shape shifting - She has a limited ability to shape shift, largely from a more mortal and more visible form and back, but it comes at the price of a lot of energy, as well as fewer abilities, including no teleportation and lesser regenerative power. She can also shift into some of those symbols of death (snakes, spiders, etc.). She chose to appear more human though, because she felt a connection.

[ Weaknesses ]
Doesn't know how to communicate with people, or initiate conversations.
Isn't good at giving things up.
Can be both a hoarder and a person who seems too clingy for people to comfortably be around.
Naturally isn't as strong physically, due to her lighter-built frame.
Her powers largely depend on energy, which comes from decaying and dying matter. That however means she needs to be near life, because where there is no life, there is no death.
During teleportation and healing especially, a lot of this energy is drained.
Can still be injured and can grow ill when weakened. In a more human form, she will be more susceptible to illnesses and such like.
Like all spirits, she requires belief to be seen in her spirit form and without life around her as well as belief, she will likely die too.
Sometimes, especially when emotional, her powers can grow out of control.

[ Illnesses | Disorders | Conditions | Disabilities | Allergies ]
None that she is aware of.

[ Biography | History ]
Elfin Life: The earliest life that Mara can look back to, with a little effort, is her life as an Elvaera Draconique, a now rumoured to be extinct species of Elf found mostly in outer space and with very few exceptions not all on Earth. These elves were once fairly plentiful and most definitely powerful, which made the residents of the Andromeda galaxy, where Mara had been born and had lived all her elfin life, suspicious and hateful of them. And so, those one the fringes, the ones that least had to abide by the laws of the kingdom ruled by the Lunanoffs, would routinely hunt down and kill the elves they would find wandering around the galaxy.

Her ancestors had protected their own little kingdom though, setting up a pocket of space on the edge of Andromeda where their subjects and themselves would be hidden and protected... at least for some time. It was during this time that Mara would routinely patrol the areas around her hidden kingdom, venturing occasionally to the world of the Andromeds (the common species of Andromeda), to make sure no one had sniffed out the entrance to this place. After all, people routinely used this route, needing to trade with other elfin kingdoms and set up engagements. That was how she landed upon Gareth, who would later become the unwilling foster father to her sons. However, she did not fall for Gareth, even though he thought her much too beautiful to kill her, unlike the other men, which definitely would have. This had caused some rifts between her and Gareth, but on her second last meeting with him, she assumed they could still be friends.

Instead, she was engaged to an elf in her kingdom, the King himself who had looked for a queen talented enough to be his wife and had happened upon and fell in love with her. Unfortunately for Gareth, yet fortunately for the King, she came to love the king too, and accepted his proposal. Luck struck them like it hadn't any other elf in their kingdom, when she was announced to by her healer that she would be having quadruplets. Quadruplets were unheard of, mostly as it was much more difficult for Elvaera Draconique to conceive in exchange for their heightened immunity towards diseases. To be pregnant with more than one child was a very rare thing indeed. That day she was told that this could mean a dawn of a new empire or the fall of an existing one.

She could not have known that it would become the fall of an existing kingdom instead. Her own.

As the Andromeds finally managed to catch onto their secret kingdom, they began attacking. Her husband was expected to battle alongside his men and had to leave her side. Needless to say, he never returned to her. She gave birth in chaos, being alive out of what seemed like a miracle as more and more men died fighting for her home. Her children survived the birthing though and so did she. For a while, the defences still seemed to hold and she could raise her children to an age where they could survive without food and care for some time. But the walls collapsed and no longer was her kingdom safe.

Handing three other children to her maids, to hide out in pockets all throughout space, she took a random one, who she cared for just as much as the others and ran in another direction. There was no way she could have known the mistake she was making by handing her son, Kozmotis Avery Blake to a man like Gareth. After all, she was desperate, chased by violent men, having to divert their attentions after she'd left the child in Gareth's tense arms, dying having led the men astray. Death had not been a merciful affair for her, with the men having tortured her brutally before letting her succumb to her injuries.

Human Life: Her human life was in Egypt, where she was born a priestess that came to fall in love with the God Anubis. Of course, Gods were not omnipotent beings, not really and depended solely on the belief in their existence. Anubis fell in love with her because of her faith, love and understanding in him as she refused to look at him with fear as some people did. She sadly died in childbirth as she was giving birth to another child - a child between her and Anubis that never did get to see the light of day. By Anubis' request she was later resurrected as a spirit. Sadly, her life with Anubis did not last long. Upon the fading of belief - about which she could do little to nothing - in the Ancient Egyptian Gods and Goddesses, he vanished from existence.

Spirit Life: As a spirit, she would often wander alone, especially after the death of her second love. People would fear her instinctively and she would not blame them for doing so, as she herself did not have much love for what she did or who she was. Death was not a friend of hers and by extent, neither had she been. For a long time, she would simply do what the Universals - those overlooking Earth and other planets and how spirits are keeping the balance there, as well as the souls that come into the After Life - told her to, but slowly she grew more regretful of it. There would be times when she absolutely refused to do so, even as the cost of a lot of pain, even knowing she was being selfish since killing someone off could easily mean saving them from a whole lot of suffering.

Most of the time, this was on the account of the only son she knew was still alive, Pitch Black. At first she did not know who he was, or what the connection between them was, and she doubted that the man had ever figured it out, but since the first time she came across him in a state where he was hanging off the edge of his life, she was never really capable of killing him. Even when Pitch didn't fight it, something inside her stopped her from acting upon that which she found natural.

Instead, she would heal him and then disappear, watching occasionally from the side-lines but never really interacting with him or anyone else. No one seemed to notice her anyway, so why try? It was during the most trying parts of this lonely lifestyle that she came across a unicorn mare that had been badly beaten, her horn cut off. She was lying in a pool of her own blood, and lying next to her, desperately trying to shake his mother away as she was dying, was her young foal, a skinny grey unicorn, who had clearly experience enough trauma to last him a life time. The spirit of Death decided to take him in, managing to slowly gain his trust and then raised him as her own. He became loyal to her and she to him, with her finally making a friend.

[ Sexual Orientation ]

Heterosexual

[ Romantic Orientation ]
Heteroromantic

[ Relationship Status ]

Currently?: Single
Open to a Relationship?: Possibly later on.

[ Love Interest | Crush ]
None Yet

[ Family ]
Biological Mother: N/A
Biological Father: N/A
Siblings: N/A
Husband: 1st - NTBD* - Deceased, 2nd - Anubis - Deceased
Biological Sons: 4 biological quadruplets, all with the middle names Avery and Blake - Andre, Kit, Kozmotis and Nova - Is not aware of their present aliases or locations.

[ Pets | Companions ]
Companion no. 1
Name: Hades
Gender | Sex: Male
Species | Race: Unicorn
Appearance: More or less the height and weight of a regular male horse, with ashen grey fur and white and darker grey specks over his body. His mane and tails are black and of medium length. His eyes are grey too, unlike that of most horses, and his horn is of that same colour, a foot long, very sharp. He's quite robust, with a muscular, powerful frame that could make quick work of any animal-based threat.

[ Extra | Other* ]

*NTBD - Name To Be Decided​

Back
Top Bottom