Orphaned (Any) Star Crossed Lovers, they say we're not meant to be...

Currently reading:
Orphaned (Any) Star Crossed Lovers, they say we're not meant to be...

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 7:25 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
I started this roleplay many years ago but both I and my partner only got a page or two in when we both had life happen and never came back to finish it. Now that I've been roleplaying a bit more lately I've been thinking of seeing if anybody wants to pick it up.

The basis of the story is that the princess of the fairy kingdom is set to marry, the only way she can ascend to the throne, her parents died when she was younger and though she is the last living heir the tradition states she must have a king. YC (could be king or queen in this story btw) can be anything but a fairy, human, elf, etc. something that makes it not ok for her to be in love with them besides the fact she's already engaged lol. They fall in love, etc, drama ensues

This was my profile from back then, I may change it a bit.

Name: Marina Elfenhide (Yes she knows her lastname is a contradiction)
Race: Fairy
Bio: Marina is the last remaining heir to the Fairy throne, her parents were assassinated when she was 136 years old. She has grown into a beautiful woman who has had the eye of many a Fae man but she cannot bring herself to marry any of them and assume the throne. Before she can truly rule her people she must marry, old traditions and all. She finally decided she would marry a fae that her mother had picked out for her many years ago. He was a Lord and would make a fine ruler, even though she did not love him, she does this for her people.

fantasy-art-fairies-artwork-fairy-wallpaper.jpg

I am interested in reading a sample of what you have from your previous partner. I am brand new to role play writing, but I like this story line proposal. If you are in seeing how it goes, let me know. I may have questions about the process, but if you are willing to be patient, I think we could make a decent story line.

Back
Top Bottom