Currently reading:
All Star Wars roleplay request!

King Ditto

Count
Local time
Today 2:47 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello! I currently have a HUGE craving for some sci-fi action! Wiether in your own universe or part of a fandom, any plot will do! So long as its action packed.

The fandoms that I would be interested in are Star Wars and Marvel. I have listed my Star Wars ocs below. For Marvel, I have a character, but have not yet gotten around to making a description. For Star Wars, OC x OC is almost required, unless you have a really good plot, for Marvel, OC x OC is preferred, but I am fine with cannon characters.

I have decided that this is the time to get my Star Wars characters out there in the open, and get a rough blueprint on what the plot with them would be like. And as always, I am more than open to anyone's ideas. For these, I am comfortable with any amount of smut, but would prefer a more plot oriented story.

PM if interested!

The Dread Sith Lord Sardanis

tl;dr: Sith lord turned bladebuilder
Lord Sardanis was a jedi hunter during the final days of the high republic up to the closing days of the clone wars. Renowned and feared, his name was rarely even whispered by the jedi, he was even considered a sort of ghost story at one point, a danger that seemed so powerful that you couldn't help but think it unreal.

As a jedi hunter, he would track, and kill, with utmost efficiency. While his skill with his sabers was immaculate, he was one of the first to heavily utilize his environment during duels. He would normally lead in with quick strikes, then would attempt to stab/crush his opponent with whatever would be convenient. He would wield two sabers, his blades a crimson hue, akin to blood. After killing a jedi, he would extract their kyber crystal and take it for himself and corrupt it to the deep blood red.

His downfall came quickly though. He was confronting his latest target on a desert planet, he advanced on them, dragging his sabers across the sand, leaving a glittering trail of molten glass behind him. Both were evenly matched, for every strike, there was a counter, for every advantage gained, an advantage was lost soon after. It was glorious, but not meant to last. Sardanis jumped back, and crushed the now hard glass with the force, sending the shards at the jedi. The jedi countered, the glass hung in the air, shimmering. Alas, Sardanis failed, the shards flew into his eyes, temporarily blinding him. The jedi leapt up, and cut off his hands. Sardanis fell to his knees, he begged the Jedi to kill him, wanting to die honorably at the hands of an enemy... The jedi refused, and walked away in an act of twisted mercy.

He somehow survived, dragging himself back to his ship. He stewed with rage, and made himself new hands, he put crystals into the hands and made the fingers out of emitters. This unique and new type of blade and the fighting style that he made was what he would later be most known for. He fought for many, many years afterward, though he kept looking for the jedi that bested him, wanting to get even, and to feel the rush of an even match once more.

And find him he did. But not how he wanted. He came across the corpse of his one even match, killed by clone troopers during order 66. He wept, not for himself, but for his rival, fallen at the hands of someone lesser. He went into exile on the same desert where he was bested, and set up a moisture farm. He disappears from all records, But if you are cunning enough to find him, ask, and have the credits, he will craft you a blade.

XRO-009/Zero

Tl;dr: You spare a stormtrooper.​

While many succumb to the intense conditioning of imperial stormtrooper training, sometimes, someone slips through, albeit only slightly. Such is the case of XRO-009. He managed to maintain a tiny bit of individuality, but was able to hide it well. During a suicide mission, he is attacked by Your Character. In a last desperate attempt at survival, he begs for mercy. Against Your Characters' better judgment, you don't kill him. Perhaps out of the goodness of your heart, or he might be of use to you in some capacity. You end up taking him in for whatever reason, and he begins to try to prove his worth. He feels as though he owes you a debt, and will do whatever it takes to repay it.

Last edited:
1689466103511.png
somehow-palpatine-returned-somehow.gif

♥️

Well you know... "sith rage" just feels wrong being typed out.

Back
Top Bottom