Unspecified Stories and threads, oh the tales we may weave~ (Updated 4/2)

Currently reading:
Unspecified Stories and threads, oh the tales we may weave~ (Updated 4/2)

LyricalWolf

Count
Local time
Today 10:44 AM
Hello and welcome to my Roleplaying request thread, or well my newly designed thread! After reading through some others I will try to condense this into easy manageable blocks to get us to the fun things quicker!

Rules:
I am a simple person and so my rules are really simple.
  • Have fun. This is very important! If you aren't having fun then there is no point...now if it's just the scene that has you bored or on edge then let me know! We can hustle things along to a better place so it all flows once more.

• Don't be an asshole. You have your character and I have mine. We are writing together but when it comes down to it neither of us are going to like it when we force the other to feel and act certain ways. Talk with me and get me used to your style and more than likely I won't mind a little godmodding here and there if it makes the plot run smoothly!
  • Please have patience with me I am a slow replier. With everything going on you might think I can dish out several replies a day but alas I can not.
  • Quality over quantity. I like a couple paragraphs or more but if your seventeen and a half paragraphs give me nothing to respond to then I am going to have a hard time in knowing how best to respond.
Easy right? I want us to have fun! Tell me your ideas! Give me lots to think about and make me grin every time I see a notification or alert you replied! (Or make me grimace while hurriedly checking to see what ruin you have brought upon our poor characters probably deserving heads). I don't care how well you write so long as it's legible to some degree and I can follow along. I am an avid lover of quality over quantity. If you feel like belting out a novel of a post I am going to make popcorn and eat every word with it. If you can only find the motivation and inspiration to give me a few sentences then that's okay. I am happy to work with you and move things along to a better place. I for one am always going to try and give at least a paragraph but have been known to give more.

My other rule is simple but complex. Give me the courtesy to let me know if you aren't interested anymore. Don't make some over powered monster and bulldoze my characters thoughts and ideas. Work with me, chat with me. I don't bite too hard most of the time!

Various other tidbits:

I don't mind smut, so long as it isn't entirely devouring the rp and all of its parts.

Most kinks are fine, just talk to me before hand. (Domination, submission, mild bdsm, incest, etc).

Now onto the fun~!

General pairings (plot to be discussed):

Roommate x Roomate
neighbor x neighbor
Athlete x Nerd
Best friend x Best friend
Monster x Human
Family x Family
Vampire/werewolf x Human
Student x Student
Immortal x Human
Noble x Commoner
Criminal x Law enforcement

Full plots:

Everywhere you look computers are everywhere. They are in your phones, your cars, the screens you look at, even in the appliances you use to help cook with. A digital age unlike any other.

With the rise of technology and computers came a new set of criminals. People who play around with ones and zeros the same way an accomplished pianist danced their fingers across the keys. Bank accounts, power networks, the very systems and protections of all your private information is nothing more than a few clicks away.

That's why you've been hunting me down. I don't care if you are law enforcement, if you are the leader of one of the criminal groups, or just someone looking for revenge. I don't trust anyone. But you have at least one thing right. I'm the best. I don't leave a calling card, I don't have a signature. As far as the people I have been targeting, both criminals and innocents alike, are aware a ghost went through their lives and took everything.

I suppose that's why even though I have been careful, even though I have done my best to stay out of the spotlight people still whisper about Ghost. So are you going to find me? It's a shame you never noticed, but I've been close by the entire time. Because like the monicker I've been forced to take, no one notices a ghost until it's too late.
(Modern, crime, mxf or fxf, romance, smut possible)

My brother is lucky, the bastard. Our parents loved him more and it showed, when it came to gifts he got whatever he asked for. When it came to school he had all the help he needed. When it came to his friends he was welcome to have them over any night of the week. And yet the asshole is still not a bad guy.

You see he fell in love with video games he and his friends world revolved around it growing up. I had restrictions, I was an afterthought until I did something out parents didn't agree with. I was never allowed to play games, always shooed away when friends were over to play the latest hit.

You were always right there beside him and he beside you. You are now a professional, playing on the world stage and a champion. And my brother has cheered you and your teammates from the sidelines. That's just the kind of guy he is.

Things are rough at the top however, and your team isn't winning as much as they used too. There are rumors of perhaps the team disbanding if new blood isn't brought in or the teams ace, you, don't improve. And being the great friend he is he pointed you to a gaming cafe back in your home city. Telling you a story of an underground tournament hosted monthly where the champion wipes the floor with all challengers in the very game that you excel at.

My brother is the only one who knows that the hooded player is me, his little sister. After our parents passed I finally got my chance to play but no one wants a girl on their team. Not even as my skill grew by leaps and bounds.

So what will you do champion, when your best friends kid sister has grown up and can stand as your equal in the game that consumes your life? Will you keep her at bay and only see the annoyance she once was or will you find the feisty little competitor who challenges you and makes you feel alive once more?
(Slice of life, romance, mxf (my character will be the female)

For as long as you can remember I have been beside you. During the worst parts of your life I was your shoulder to cry on, your protector, your rock. During the good times I was your best friend, your confidant, your biggest supporter.

I have always pushed you to do more. Be stronger, be smarter, be more clever than those around you. I want you to be the best person you can be master. And that's because you are my master but in someways you are also my friend.

You don't know it, but I am a genie and my lamp was a gift given to you back when you were freshly come home from the hospital. You had no idea what the small object your grandfather had given you nor did you know what it meant when you rubbed it and out I came. But I have loved gazing into those eyes of yours since the beginning. Call it selfishness on my part but I haven't told you about our relationship and I don't have any plans too. I am just going to be here, supporting you from behind while you become everything you ever dreamed you could be.

That is what you wished for after all, and honestly? I have been wishing for it for you too.

(In short my character is a genie who has been beside you for your entire life. What relationship that takes can be discussed such as: did mc make themselves your younger sibling, childhood friend, neighbor, etc. At some point their powers will be revealed, and their place will be put to the test but really that is all about how your character decides to make it. How the magic will work can certainly be shared in pms if you are interested!)
(Slice-of-life, magic, modern, magical creatures, romance mxf or fxf)

More to come~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom