Closed Strawberry's updated OC x OC cravings [F4A] (Seeking Dom + Multipara / Novella)

Currently reading:
Closed Strawberry's updated OC x OC cravings [F4A] (Seeking Dom + Multipara / Novella)

Local time
Today 7:24 AM
Pronouns
she/her
Hiya! ( ᵘ ꒳ ᵘ ✼) Welcome to my recently updated general thread. You can call me Strawberry! I'm a female roleplayer on the East Coast who typically writes posts that fall under the lit/novella category. I just LOVE wordy, juicy responses, and I tend to ramble a lot, lol. I like historical romance the best, be it fantasy or regular fiction! Down to try modern too, maybe a college setting if the characters are interesting enough. I'm looking to play a more submissive female against a dominant-leaning male (regardless of smut/story ratio)…or multiple males if that's ok with you! But you as a writer can be any gender, guys gals and nb pals are all welcome (❛◡˂̵ ̑̑✧) I've been makin' some ref sheets and such for my OCs with AI, so if you'd like, I'd be happy to come up with a faceclaim for your character(s) with you!

Rather than list outdated starters, I'll list the character types I'd most like to play against. I will put stars by my favorites. I would HIGHLY prefer to do those with a higher star count.

• Some kind of yandere, a delinquent, Jack the ripper sort or whatever.☆☆
  • Elves. Specifically the sweet and doting kind, which you can read more about in my other ad.☆☆☆☆☆
  • Twins. Oh boy, do I love twins. Has the potential for some incest and will most likely be polyam/a throuple. I don't really know where this would go but I'd love to brainstorm!☆☆☆☆☆!!
  • M/M/F in general. I haven't had a good rp like this in so long, so if you're ok playing two, I'd love to pair this with any of my other ideas.☆☆☆☆☆!!
  • Snake deity. I don't want to say Lamia/Naga because they need to have a human form for nsfw, so I was more thinkin' someone with the ability to control snake-like tendrils so we could still do constriction without the ick.☆☆
  • Vampire (not really into werewolves). ☆☆
  • Vampire hunter. ☆
  • This is a bit weird, but I like the idea of a doll coming to life? Like, the ball-jointed collectable sort. Probably because I customize dolls in my free time. Maybe he's a lil on the yandere side for his creator or somethin >w> would be human sized and fully functional of course.☆☆☆☆!!
  • This is more for me, but I'm fond of the "woman posing as a man to join some all-male college or (fantasy)military faction" thing. Could pair it with elves, the yandere stuff, vampire or whatever.☆☆
  • Some kinda spider dude that isn't a drider because again, site rules.☆
  • A demon mayhaps?
  • Alice in wonderland but like, bishonen. Picture the cat, hatter or caterpillar but humanized and hot lmao. I'd love to try this.☆☆☆☆☆!! (Update, I have a specific ad for this on my profile now! This one is my favorite~)
  • Mafia stuff which teeters dangerously close to my old fandom >_> It's a bit cliche but I'm willing to consider it if the idea is interesting enough.

I'm open to pre-established OCs so long as they aren't the macho-mega-muscle-facial-hair type. I'd prefer anime/otherwise drawn faceclaims since that's the style I draw/generate my OCs in. Like I said before, I'm willing to make a new one with you if you'd like!

I'm someone who loves to geek out over our characters with my partner, make memes and fanart and overall just form friendships outside of writing. If that isn't your thing, that's totally fine! I'm also down to just be writing-only partners.

I will take the time to clarify that all characters and participants must be 18+ regardless of whether or not the scenario is story or smut-based, this is something non-negotiable.

Now for the good stuff! I have a bunch of kinks that could be fun to include, though not all of them need to be if any at all. I'm also completely fine doing a wholesome plot. My limits are also here and they're rather important, so I implore you to read them before messaging.

Kinks (which I've just copied from my old ad lol):

•Blindfolds! >///<
•For a snek or spider dude, some constriction and bondage in the form of tendrils or web…stuff, lol
•Breath play, be it choking (ideally by hand) or simple commands, legs/thighs, even smoking from an elegant pipe~
•Saliva/spit, specifically the dom letting theirs drip into the sub's mouth with encouragements to taste it, swallow etc.
•Weapon play, possible blood/slight injury play, (w/ teasing threats, praise and possible simultaneous kissing)
•Down to try wax play too!
•Kabedon, being pinned down
•Yandere/possessiveness! Even if it's scary, as long as he's not mean to MC and it's directed at others instead it's all great!
•Kisses anywhere
•Lots of praise, pampering, being fawned over, and sweet words
•Feeding!(receiving) Like fruit and stuff by hand, maybe a bit of subby finger sucking to follow or precede it~ (•̀⌄•́) (Not related to/not into weight gain)
•Sensual biting and blood drinking for the vampy bois. Being drained to the point of weakness is also really hot for, the feeding stuff mentioned above could probably be after to help MC get her strength back
•I also LOVE dialogue.
•Petting, mostly the hair, face and neck. I love gentle touching like that, even creepy and obsessive is great~!
•Being eaten out or fingered may be doable, ideally combined with something like a blindfold or following wax play, but I'd really rather just stick to the sensual stuff.

Limits:

You can assume most things that aren't on this list are limits, but feel free to ask about anything. I'm asexual irl and will specifically not write penile penetration (I'm sorry ;A; ) or giving fellatio. I'm good with my oc wearing lingerie or being nude so long as it's praised and not mocked. Oh, and mutual nudity for cute bath scenes is fine! Blackmail and cheating are also a hard no, as are noncon and things that go against the guidelines.

I think that's about it! Sorry this got so long–like I said, I tend to ramble lol. To ensure you've read everything, I ask that you include the password Nightshade in your message to me. Thanks so much!

Oh, and here's a sample: Random Sample (Yang)

(Password: Nightshade) Yo! My name is Carrie, and I'm super interested in your roleplay idea! So sorry about the unfortunate wait, I'm a new user here and I'm literally super excited to possibly roleplay with you!

I hope you're chill with a female dom character? My character is a little mentally unhinged and obsessive with yandere traits and exudes a delinquent persona, if that tickles your fancy then maybe we can have a super exciting roleplay session!

I am down for anything lewd or kinky, and I'm willing satisfy any desires you wish for in the roleplay! I just want to ask if you're fine with cussing, and if so, how far should I take it? I can get a little descriptive, it's not the yandere trait, I swear!

If you're down, don't be afraid to message me! And if you think I'm a no good vixen, then outright reject me! My heart can take it.

I'm super excited to roleplay with you! (possibly) Waiting for your acceptance! <3

(Password: Nightshade) Yo! My name is Carrie, and I'm super interested in your roleplay idea! So sorry about the unfortunate wait, I'm a new user here and I'm literally super excited to possibly roleplay with you!

I hope you're chill with a female dom character? My character is a little mentally unhinged and obsessive with yandere traits and exudes a delinquent persona, if that tickles your fancy then maybe we can have a super exciting roleplay session!

I am down for anything lewd or kinky, and I'm willing satisfy any desires you wish for in the roleplay! I just want to ask if you're fine with cussing, and if so, how far should I take it? I can get a little descriptive, it's not the yandere trait, I swear!

If you're down, don't be afraid to message me! And if you think I'm a no good vixen, then outright reject me! My heart can take it.

I'm super excited to roleplay with you! (possibly) Waiting for your acceptance! <3
Hi! Thanks so much for reaching out, I'm happy to hear from you ^^ I'll admit, although I am bi irl I do have some anxiety about rping fxf just because I've sorta been exposed to the toxic/scary sort of female dom in the past, so while I could try, I'm not sure how well I'd be able to do ;-; But I mean, as long as she's not unkind to MC I think I could maybe give it a shot. Cussing is fine I think, I'd just rather it be the "I'm obsessed with you and will dote on you endlessly" sort of yandere as opposed to the "I'm going to kill everyone close to you" sort as that's a bit too much for me. I'm also not sure about the setting... I think I'm more interested in something with some kind of fantasy element, is that okay? Feel free to message me if you want and we can discuss there!

Back
Top Bottom