MxM Stuck in a fantasy world together

Currently reading:
MxM Stuck in a fantasy world together

Zhazha

Chaos Incarnate
Local time
Today 6:52 PM
As the title might suggest, yes this is a take on the 'Isekai' trope!
But first, look down below a small intro before we get into the juicy plot details!

About me:
I'm a 30 years old roleplayer with too many years of writing experience.
English isn't my native language that's Dutch,- so I might have the occasional grammar mistake here and there. I do write with some add-ons to keep the mistakes to a bare minimum while still keeping my posts interesting to read.
My posts are usually between 200-400 words, depending on the scene with a speed of 1-3 days before I reply.
Third-person writing only!

What I'm looking for:
I'm looking for a roleplay partner who is willing to do some world-building on this particular story with me. It doesn't need to be done right from the start, but as we go we keep adding to the lore and history of this world.

The story:
MC= My Character
YC= Your character

Okay so now for the actual plot!

YC and MC are streamers who use virtual avatars to represent themselves online. They have never met offline or even seen a photo of their real faces, despite that, they are good friends and often stream co-op games together. The two have caught quite an audience and are no strangers to getting gifts from their fans. One day they both get sent a new co-op fantasy game to try out. But when they boot up the game they find themselves DEEP in the game, so deep that they got transported into the world and awake together on a grass field. Both appear as they do as humans with traits of their avatar deciding which race they became in this world.
Now it's up to them to either find a way out of this world, or! Go along with the story and become true heroes of the realm.
There probably will be a tutorial voice to guide them, maybe some leveling/skill/experience system only they possess.

Sounds cool right? Hit me with a private message if you're interested!

Back
Top Bottom