Currently reading:
MxM Sub seeking Dom (Long term plot)

Sweet_Bella

Emperor
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:28 PM
Hello :)

I have one plot that I haven't found any good to write this plot with yet.

It is about this lost, tiny sub that have been so wrongful threaten by many owners. When we first meet him so are he with his owner at a gamble table. The price is rising and the owner is feeling lucky so the man throws the subs owner papers as well... With the thought, what possible could go wrong?

That is were the plot begins. A rather unwilling Dom had got this sub in his hands. Unsure how to deal with this now it the beginning does he still refuse to throw the poor thing out and decide to give it one chance. But it was going to be more work then what he had expected it to become.

This plot is for someone that is interested to write with a deep depth. It is much more plot that smut for this game. I need someone that will be willing to have a situation that can a difficult for a page or two. This is for a master that's is ready to work on the small issues that the sub has from the past, the fears and so on. However it doesn't mean the Dom has to be all sugar sweet all the time. The idea is that this will be filled with ups and downs.

The plot can either be fantasy or not. I am okay with both :)

So? Anyone wanna give it a try?

Back
Top Bottom