Female(s) needed Superheroes and Super villains: Drinking Coffee in the Batcave (Ladies Only)

Currently reading:
Female(s) needed Superheroes and Super villains: Drinking Coffee in the Batcave (Ladies Only)

Estylwen

The One Who Adventures
Local time
Today 11:08 AM
Hello folks!

I've looking for 1-3 other ladies to play 'cops and robbers' with. I'm a huge fan of the Batman vs. The Joker kind of aesthetic, and would really enjoy making a fun game with you revolving around our own superheroes and supervillains. There is also a loose plot I have in mind, but I definitely want to focus more on character interaction and what your character is willing to do to meet their goals, and what they will do with a barrier blocking them from that goal.

Game Ratio - Heroes vs. Villains:
1 v 1
2 v 1
3 v 2 (always slightly more heroes than villains)

Setting:
A large metropolitan city with a Chicago-feel.

Background:
Our world is essentially normal... except for them. Exceedingly rare, 1 in 100,000 people either born with or came to have from strange circumstances, inhuman abilities such as flight, moving objects with their mind, or speaking without saying a word. The general public has become more fearful over the years with metahumans using their powers for evil, terrorizing the streets until the government was forced to make meta abilities strictly illegal.

However, enforcing the law has become something else entirely.

The gap between those with power, and those without has never been so wide, and both the metahumans and the police force know it. They struggle to keep up with the lesser criminal metahumans and are scrambling for new tactics to capture stronger criminals. This has only empowered the criminal metahumans, and some have gone so far as to earn themselves titles and dubbing themselves as supervillains.

Most metahumans fall into obscurity, neither using their abilities in the open nor attracting attention to themselves. It's a dangerous world for them, now that society is freakishly on edge with anything regarding meta abilities. When they are eventually discovered, it is rare they live peaceful lives, and the disappearances are more and more common.

Other metahumans have taken justice into their own hands, tired of seeing innocent people suffer at the hands of the tyrannous. Having to hide their identities while attempting to sabotage the supervillains has sparked a glimmer of hope in the youth of the city. The heroes and villains have become the object of hate, greed, and love in the city as families clamour around their sets, watching the late-night news give poorly captured footage of battles with masked foes, the villains, and the superheroes.

Interested?:
Shoot me a PM or reply, and I can send you a character sheet.

Estie, what are you playing as?:
You choose first, then I'll fill out the rest. :D

I have a great plot idea for this!:
Great! PM me and let's add it in.

I'm in too many roleplays to play in this one!:
No such thing, add another. ;) Aha, just kidding. Watch the thread and PM when your schedule frees up.

Last edited:
Love this idea! Would definitely like to get a villain up!

I do have a superpowered character with a past that has kind of stopped her from wishing to pursue being a hero. So she kind of just lives life and tries not to use her powers unless it's life or death. Society kind of made her quit her heroics.

If that fits let me know! I'd love to give this a try!

Last edited:
Hi Huntress! I like your character idea, it's actually something similar to what I was thinking.

What would cause this character to be empowered? It's definitely an idea that would be fun to work with if the character has a way to overcome its lack of will, be it a sidekick, or a unique type of villain?

--

Just as a note, I'm thinking of power levels being on a similar level to something like Batman Vs. Mr. Freeze. Effective, but not about to blow up a building with a single punch.

Ah I see, it's a more toned down setting in regards to powers and abilities. My character may not be fitting to something like that then. She's got a pretty intense power set and I don't think I can justify toning her down lol, it just ain't the same.

This is great! Welcome to the forum, Sarah, I'll be happy to send you a CS. :)

Back
Top Bottom