Currently reading:
MxF Supernatural Fandom Plot

WordyGirl

Serf
Local time
Today 7:03 AM
124300.jpg

Welcome fellow SPN Fans!

I have seen all fifteen seasons so you don't have to worry about spoilers here!

First, about myself as a Roleplayer and what I am looking for in my potential partners:
1. Please be active.
2. Be courteous.
3. I recently got a full-time-job and will be working 6AM - 2PM, Monday - Friday so I will be on in the evenings and weekends.
4. Please note that I am someone who has learning and comprehension disabilities so I may not always understand what you are trying to tell me at first.
5. As is half the show, I would like there to be physical and mental torture involved upon my character, so this story will go in the Torture Chamber section.
6. I am looking for those who can provide at least 2 - 3+ paragraphs per post.
7. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired-romances.
8. I am looking for our story to be around 80% plot, 20% smut.
9. Be able to write multiple characters.
10. NEVER control my character(s) without my permission first.
11. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.
12. I don't really have many triggers or limits.
13. The darker we can make this story, the better.
14. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation during roleplay; it makes it easier to understand what you are writing for me.
15. I am someone who lives in the Daylight Central Time Zone so please keep that in mind.

PLOT:
A young woman has no recollection of her parents and is a slave to a powerful Vampire. As it turns out, the young woman has a Supernatural Blood Type that gives different creatures that drink / feed on blood different powers or abilities. For vampires, her blood makes them immune to Dead Man's Blood and they can walk in the sun without any painful side effects. Hearing about this girl, Crowley hunts her down, kills her Vampire Master and takes her for himself to drink her blood and gain power (like Sam with Ruby). Her cries of pain reach Sam mentally and he convinces Dean and Castiel that they need to rescue her from Hell and allow her to live in the Bunker with them.

ai-generated-portrait-of-beautiful-young-woman-with-long-blond-hair-on-black-background-beautiful-girl-with-long-blonde-hair-on-dark-background-ai-generated-free-photo.jpg

Name: Dawn
Birthday: March 17th
Zodiac: Pisces
Birthstone: Aquamarine
Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Skin: White
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 135LBS
Breast Size: 34 C
Tattoos / Piercings: None

Species: Human

Abilities: Empath / Empathic

Personality: Quiet, Artistic, Observant, Kind

Personal Story: All her life Dawn has the ability to sense emotion and has good instincts / intuition and has the ability to read people. She is kidnapped one evening by a powerful Vampire, who discovers she has a Supernatural Blood Type. Dawn has never known her family or where she has come from. Crowley discovers Dawn, and killing the Vampire in which she serves and takes her to Hell to have her blood for himself and gain his own power.

HARD NO's:
  • Limb and Body Part Removal
  • Pregnancies
  • Underaged Characters
  • Incest
  • Bestiality
  • Pee, Poo, Vomit
  • Vore
  • Breastmilk / Lactation
  • God-Modding
  • Macro, Micro Parts
---

If interested in roleplaying with me, please don't be shy about sending me a Private Message.

Yours,
Wordy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom