Both Needed Supernatural Happenings..

Currently reading:
Both Needed Supernatural Happenings..

Name: Euphora Bellatrice d'Ephinne.
Species: Half Human / Half Fae.

gGuWkUa.jpg

~ Theme Song ~

Abilities: Euphora is capable of manipulating the amount of melatonin in others through sound; she is typically seen with her harp (or other stringed instruments such as the violin) and manipulates her crowd through her sound abilities to provide them a sense of ease. She is also able to help numb feelings, whether physiological, physical, or mental. She has also been seen being able to hypnotize others by putting them in a relaxed trance.

Personality: A mysterious woman with plenty of secrets, with even more following the Ephinne lineage. She tries to be sweet, though, as to not raise suspicion.

History: Euphora grew up in Lyon, France; born into a family of musicians. Naturally they were all fae or shared lovers of such; after-all, fae stuck together. Yet Euphora had always been a little different. She had wished to not follow in the rivers of what her family lay in front of her. She sought independence. Yet for years had she been conditioned to follow her families' wishes. She is only a half-blood, after-all; and is only capable of so much. She shows great strength with the violin and harp; and has since pursued such the career with guidance from her parentage and teachers. She travels, performing both solo acts and with bands, choirs, orchestras.. whatever and wherever she ends up. Yet she does have her secrets. Her family name especially has their own secrets. Largely enigmatic ones' that not even Euphora thoroughly knows, herself.

Last edited:
Brill! Place your character sheet in here and then please feel free to join us!

Oh brill you have! My page hasn't refreshed.
Supernatural happenings in Poes corner 😊😊

Is this still open to letting people in? I want to play a cute little 6 tailed Kitsune that I've been trying to find a place to RP with

Back
Top Bottom