Unspecified Supernatural With a Side of Smut

Currently reading:
Unspecified Supernatural With a Side of Smut

OtherSoul

Serf
Local time
Today 8:56 PM
I've roleplayed many times but never really delved into smut. I want that all to change because, let's be honest, smut is entirely exciting. I haven't really ever done much requesting of roleplay, so this might be a bit of a mess. Honestly, previous roleplays have been caused by coincidental run-ins with a fellow enthusiast. Hopefully, these experiences will be even better.

When it comes to rate of reply, I don't have much of a life so don't expect me to take to long to respond. I could probably roleplay everyday if that were available. That being said, I understand that other people have schedules and will happily follow whatever yours entails.

I usually write in about a paragraph (at the least). Perhaps it would be two in average. I am a native english speaker and have a pretty good skill in the writing and comprehension of the language. Everyone makes mistakes, though! I am very (like insanely) submissive. While I would love to be able to switch back and forth to fit my partner's needs, I am not at that skill level yet.

When it comes to a partner (in crime), I really don't mind gender (but I will most likely remain female). I would also like to have matching skills. I would even prefer that you're better than me so that I can be taught all the things I may be doing wrong. (You take a small break from roleplaying and everything changes!) I would also like to match in length of writing. So, really, please don't just send me one liners with the expectation that I will run the entire plot or scenario.

Now on to the actual scenarios. First off, I may be interested in smut, but I do expect some sort of burn into it. I need story that will help give meaning to the relationship/scenario! So, have some patience.

The following pairings are mostly made up of monsters. The roles can honestly switch between you and me, so whatever your more interested in is free game. So, let's get our freaky on! Pairings/Scenarios:

Zombie x Necromancer (A Dark Mage gives life to a corpse)
Human x Ghost (A human ends up moving into a haunted house)
Werewolf x Moon Deity (A werewolf is in eternal servitude to their god)
Water Elemental x Fire Elemental (Classic forbidden love)
Witch x Spirit (The witch's new powers cause incidental chaos)
Demon x Fortune Teller (A demon must keep the fortune teller from discovering their impending doom.)
Human x Succubus/Incubus (Attempting to make the human sin)
Shapeshifter x Vampire (They are in constant competition over who is better)
Human x Zombie (It's the apocalypse.)
Human x Ghost Trapped in a Mirror (The ghost must convince the Human to come into the mirror to be set free)

And those are what I am mainly interested in right now. I'm open to any other kind of scenario or even some sort of edit on the scenarios that are listed. I really would just like to get back into my old flow of roleplaying. Thank you for showing any interest!

Back
Top Bottom