Survivors (Post-Apocalyptic)

Currently reading:
Survivors (Post-Apocalyptic)

Ben Frost

Chilly
Local time
Today 7:01 PM
None of us think about it often, but what if the worst happened?

Hey, it's Ben with my first Private Thread, so lets look at a few rules I have:

1: No intense love scenes. Romance is fine, but nothing sexual.

2: At least pretty good grammar. I myself might make a mistake or two, so you can also, but nothing cringe-worthy.

3: Nothing Gorey. "And (insert name) ripped out his heart with so much force that-" ...nothing like that. A little blood or burn is fine.

And of course, follow all IS Rules.

Now, the story...

The year is 2066, and they did it. Atomic bombs created huge, bright mushroom clouds over almost every major city in the United States. Planes soared at an unbelievable speed overhead, and usually that was the last thing people saw. New York was the first to go, the Hudson flooding into the circular crater, It wasn't but fifteen minutes until Atlanta was gone too, then Chicago, Huston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Dallas, Jacksonville, all of them. Any city that could help the US recover, whether that was with war supplies, food, or even medical supplies. Only the small towns sitting in the middle of no-where had a chance, and even then, some of them had fallout. Millions died. Of the 400,000,000 million US inhabitants, it was estimated that only 40,000 survived. The USA was crippled in just a matter of hours.

In a small town in Georgia that survived, called Ashburn, the winds were in their favor. No radiation touched their inhabitants, no Fallout touched the rain, but life was hard. Power came from Atlanta, and so did all of their products they sold to Ashburn. They were left with no power, no water, no plumbing, no food supplies, and no communication to the outside world. With everything gone, panic took over everybody, and soon the essentials for living were gone, everything from canned goods to toilet paper.

It was rumored that the Military had gotten word of the attack before hand, and moved their Air Force to the skies just in time, but no one was sure.

The bombs had stopped, everything was quiet, and still people were dying. Ashburn's population halved in less than a week...

There it is. Tough subject, but should have some good moments, if you're interested, PM me or reply! Thanks guys!

hi! I would love to join your rp, and I have a character exactly for this kind of rp
Name~ Catherine/Black Wolf
Eye color ~unknown
hair color~ black
Clothing~ she wears this time-era black armor stealth suit, and a pitch black biker helmet with cat ears on top
Gender~ female
Backstory and other stuff~Catherine was once a shy little girl, afraid of the bombings.she moved from relative to relative until she got captured by a Seller.they broke her, mentally and physically until...she snapped. she killed everyone in the room and escaped with a motorcycle and the helmet. she eventually found out that her bike was actually a giant robotic dog named AXL who was glad to help her. But Catherine called herself the Black Wolf, and she was a serious, confident girl who did not take bullcrap. she longs for a friend and a (better) companion, and radiation hangs in the air like a thick fog, so she must keep her helmet on at all times.

I am new here, so hope to learn something new here.

Back
Top Bottom