Sweetbiter

Currently reading:
Sweetbiter

Blueberrymuffin

A chinchilla addicted to sweets
Local time
Today 7:53 AM
I'll put the rules first, then the story ideas.

1 please no one liners, if unavoidable put at least two sentences. Although at least three is preferred I sometimes slide back to only two when the situation comes, or it happens to be high action or tension moment. If moments are high tension I will more than likely have around four sentences in my replies

2 description is highly valued. The previous site I used was meant for writing but it was quite rare to find descriptive role players who don't use *. Personally I don't like using areostars unless it happens to be out of character and between users. It gets kind of annoying in roleplay.

3 please refrain from using invincible characters, in my opinion invincible characters suck the fun out of it, making the roleplay boring. But as long as they're not invincible I'll welcome them with open arms.

5 with gore some description is good. Just don't go all out on describing how it looks when a zombies head is popped like a rotted watermelon with a shot gun. Using similes like the watermelon is okay though.

4 I'm far more interested in the story development than adult content. But if the characters manage to fall in love I can compromise. But rape will not be tolerated. Sorry but I just don't like it.

5 try to thicken the plot a bit. Everything has to start somewhere and I enjoy complicated characters with a few tricks up their sleeves. I like surprises.

6 do you're best to have fun. Adding new secondary characters is encouraged. Just two characters doesn't leave much room for action or plot unless they have a deeper connection, so multiple characters are allowed.

Scenarios:

as hinted by the title, zombie apocalypse. The virus, a manmade mutated form of the swine flu breaks out to the public with horrifying side effects. Most of the usual flu side effects at first. But after the infected's lungs fill with their own blood, causing them to drown in it. They reanimate afterwards and, big shocker here, begin devouring the masses. This only causes the virus to spread. Five years after the outbreak survivors struggle to avoid being the biters next snack.
We can develop from there.

Back
Top Bottom