Semi-Sweet

PRETTYBOY, SUPPOSEDLY
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:16 PM

UPDATED: 14/03/2023

「⠀I N T R O D U C T I O N⠀ 」

• Greetings, traveler,

While I do have a general request thread, I've realized it might be a tad intense. So, I've instead created this new one for just the single RP I'm craving. I am looking for something that includes smut, to which I only have one requirement:

I play the bottom.

No exceptions. I don't particularly like playing submissive characters, but I can be convinced. Any kinks are up for discussion, as long as it doesn't pertain to bathroom play, underage characters, or non-con. I tend to like having my word count around 500, but it's not a requirement. I can do longer or shorter, just no one-liners. If you want a writing sample, Go stalk what I've written in other RPs. If you're interested, send me a PM.

• Yes Please!
    ◈Choking, slapping, spanking, spitting
    ◈Multiple partners, threeways, gangbangs, harems
    ◈Bondage, hand-cuffs, silk straps, leather, chains
    ◈Anal, creampie, bottoming

Absolutely not!

◈Non-conDub-con is ok
    ◈Bodily fluids that aren't cum or spit
    ◈Topping
    ◈Underage anythingAny fandom characters that are underage will be aged up to at least 21
    ◈Furries
    ◈Vore

「⠀R P⠀ 」

• Finally free of the confines his family put on him after his fiasco in Arendelle, Hans of the Southern Isles (MC) is even more determined to get what's his. As a prince of the neighboring kingdom of Corona, he accepts the invitation to come to the wedding between the newly found princess and her rogueish fiancee. But he doesn't plan to go for hors d'oeuvres but to steal the power of the fabled sundrop flower.

Also invited are his former paramour and her new husband, Kristoff Bjorgman (YC1). As the festivities begin, Hans' adventure becomes increasingly difficult as he tries to deny his attraction to both Kristoff and Flynn Ryder (YC2). Will he be able to get what he wants, or will what he really wants change?

So the idea is that Hans is going to go to different kingdoms to try and find the power to take over the Southern Isles, and in each kingdom, you'd play the corresponding prince. Pretty simple and open to lots of cooperation.

Suggested Reading: Tangled (2010), Frozen (2013), Frozen II (2019), Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure (2017-2020), Tangled Ever After (2012)Though our story takes place leading up to this.​
EXCEEDINGLY CRAVING

Disney-Princes-logo.png

T H I R T E E N

cheating • secret affair • multichar

Back
Top Bottom