MxF Taboo NSFW roleplay

Currently reading:
MxF Taboo NSFW roleplay

Katackysm

Count
Local time
Today 7:30 AM
Hi there I've been doing this for years and I am a semi literate to literate roleplayer. I go by Kat and I'm gender fluid.

My replies tend to vary from one paragraph to fifteen paragraphs. I tend to write off and on throughout the day. I usually try and reply as promptly as I can though but might on occasion take short breaks and not reply for a few days but I will eventually.??
I don't really have anything against heavy gore but vomit, pee and poop are a hard no.

This is a NSFW request I go pretty hard enjoying size difference, stomach bulging, premature ejaculation, cumming a lot, and last of all i have a praise kink and daddy kink. I don't really have anything i won't do accept the bodily fluids other than cum and spit.

I'm wanting to do a invest cousin x cousin plot

The character I am wanting to play is a young adult named Kelsey. She is a gamer and her older cousin (your character) is staying with her as he's in town visiting. One morning she was up on her day off playing video games calmly laying on her stomach in only a thong and a over sized T-shirt and socks. Eventually they end up fucking you and up revealing you had been having sex with my brother before he got in the accident.

If you're interested pm me and we can discuss further

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom