MxF Take A Piece, Or A Whole

Currently reading:
MxF Take A Piece, Or A Whole

Haizerva

I dont fucking know whats going on either, Kelly
Local time
Today 6:37 PM
Alright so hello, I am back from a much needed and ready to have my creativity oasis a paradise again. However, as far as smut goes, I seem to have lost interest in smut in heavy amounts. I now prefer it to be a 20 smut and 80 story ratio as of this very moment. Reply length depends on my partner and such. Also, i get frequent writers block.

Anywho, as for smut, since im not really into it anymore, i prefer it to be vanilla.

Genre you ask? Well I've taken a liking to romance lately and still love fantasy and medieval. I'm always open to fantasy medieval plots so if theres not something here you like, shoot me a PM with a plot.

Plots? Right onto them.
Stars indicate how much i want it.

*****Friends? Or lovers?:
MC and YC have been friends for a few years now. MC has just broken up with her boyfriend, Matt, the guy she thought she needed. He was tall, hot, and... A total asshole! He was a bit stubborn and would push her away. Shes ready to give up love now. But your characters had a crush on her since she was with Matt, over 9 months ago, will he be able to help her move on? But will he be able to get what he wants and not be just a rebound? I dont know, wlling to find out?(Currently taken)

***Deal with The Devil:
MC is accidentally sent to hell instead of heaven, the devil, YC, says MC can hang out while him and God get it all sorted out. However, things don't go as planned. Who falls for who first?(Saw an idea like this and added a couple new twists. Original on pinterest)

****Dancing Duo:
Our two characters are dancers and kind of dispise each other. However, due to both their normal partners quitting, theyre forced to dance together. After a few practices, they find out they have a lot in common. What happens after this though? (Currently taken)

*****Hospital Infatuation: MC had an appendectomy. However, they wanted her to stay for a day or two afterwards just to keep an eye on her. However, her nurse(YC) and herself begin to exchange some looks and phrases. At first, YC thought it was just from the anesthesia. However, it didnt stop after it had worn off. What happens afterwards?

***Sugar Daddy: MC is a college student who's in a lot of debt. When out one night, she got quite flirty with this man who seemed to be much older than her, obvious by the grey hair(s). However, he had a wealthy appearance. She doesn't want to stay for too long, just long enough to slither out of the situation with a couple, or a few, million dollars in hand.

Please note, most plots will be a 70/30 story to smut and pairings will be at least 50/50. The pairings aren't meant for long rps.

Pairings now
My preferred role on left
**DemonxHunter
PrincessxPeasant
**PeasantxKnight
DaughterxBrothers friend
*****FriendxFriends sibling
PeasantxKing
SlavexKing
*****MortalxAlien
GirlfriendxBoyfriends dad
BabysitterxFather
*MortalxGod
Also open fo your own unique pairings

Please note, even if a rp is taken, I'll still do it because everybody writes different and there's multiple paths to take in a rp.

I'm extremely flexible as far as what rp I'll do, so if you have a plot you're dying to try out, just message me! I'm dying to get more rps going.

Please PM me to discuss something

Last edited:
Added on a little bit and changed some things

Added on about 5 new pairings.

Added a plot

Added a new plot, am open to anything though

Adjusted cravings and added on a little bit

Bump! Added a plot and some more details, including what was taken and which plots/pairings I want to do the most

Back
Top Bottom