MxM Talisa's cravings for enemies-to-lovers action...

Currently reading:
MxM Talisa's cravings for enemies-to-lovers action...

Talisa

Wicked daydreamer
Local time
Today 8:47 AM
I'm Talisa. I'm in my thirties. From Europe. I actively role-played for about 5 years (on a similar forum) but it was almost a decade ago. I have a full-time often a mentally hard job and need an outlet and fun distraction.

I only play M/M (male/male, boys-love, yaoi) original character RPs. Don't know enough about any fandom to feel I'd give them justice, so I stick to inventing my stuff. There can be multiple playable characters for each of us in the RP.

English is my 3rd language, so I'm not after perfect writing or grammar (I'm sure mine is far from it), but I'd appreciate readable and decent text.

I write in the third person subjective - longer (several paragraphs) posts with descriptions and character's inner thoughts (unless the story demands otherwise), but it's not required of my partner as long as their post moves the plot forward and gives me something to work with. I don't welcome one-liners though, at least a paragraph with some inner thoughts/ perspective as well.

I guess I see my RPs as similar to novels co-written with someone where there are constant changes in the POV character between the posts, but where I have no control over the not-my-POV character.

I enjoy smut and graphic sexual content, but the plot always comes first and is much more important to me.

I love brainstorming, plotting ahead, and discussing details with my partner (kind of setting up characters for certain scenes or reactions or kinks...). Improvisation and fun twists are great too, but constant communication out of RP about RP, characters, and commentary on my posts would be greatly appreciated. To be excited I need to feel that my partner is equally excited and enjoying themselves.

I'm a visual person. I love setting up character profiles with pics and all.

FAVORITE genres and tropes:
~ fantasy, sci-fi, paranormal, adventures, military, pirates, criminals and police, shape-shifters, vampires, demons, etc.
~ enemy/enemy, rival/rival, love/hate, enemies-to-friends, enemies-to-lovers, enemies-to-friends-to-lovers
~ antagonist/villain ending up at the protagonist's/hero's mercy
~ hurt/comfort, drama, angst
~ "hunter turned prey" scenarios, prisoners of war, captives
~ heartwarming moments (especially after angst)

WON'T DO
~ main or important side characters' death, tragedy
~ horror (I can't even watch movies, I won't write myself into nightmares also)
~ written out literal rape (where my OC is raped by or rape your OC "on page")

I don't shy away from darker themes, blood, violence, twisted characters, dubious consent, forced pleasure, and some BDSM stuff, but not without knowing what exactly your overarching end goal is with this direction. Deepened discussion about limits is a must.

I'm looking forward to creating something exciting and fun together.

Few plot bunnies I have for now:

~ Know your enemy~

Two enemy soldiers from warring countries end up being captive by some third mutual enemy (slavers, pirates, bandits…) and dumped on some prison planet. There are no guards and no walls since there is no way out of there anyway, and the whole planet is full of danger from other prisoners, wild species, and so on. Soon they learn that the only way how to survive might be to co-operate. (Potential themes – fantasy or sci-fi, enemies-to-lovers, hurt/comfort, violence, action, drama, angst ...)

~Turning the tables~ - Taken by Otys
One character somehow terribly wronged the other character in the past (for example humiliated/abused him as a captive/prisoner of war, etc.) before the latter managed to escape/ find solution to stop that. After some longer time, the second character accidentally sees his former tormentor/captor in a slave market and buys him … We can go from there. (Potential themes - master/slave, captor/captive, enemy/enemy, love/hate, hurt/comfort, violence, action, drama, angst...)

My premise, for example:
Several years have passed since the bloody war between the rebel warlord and the King that ended with the King's cogent victory. The warlord's army was crushed. The majority of his men either died in the battle or were taken as captives and sold into slavery.

This tale wraps around two men who met on the battlefield at a time when war and violence were still fully blooming. A young inexperienced King's soldier was taken captive by an enemy unit, and under the orders of an almost equally young and ambitious warlord's officer, his life turned into his darkest nightmare.

But the prisoner got away and, as time passed by, gained experience, power, and strength, leaving his past behind him.

On one destined day, the fate of the two enemies crosses again. Only this time in reversed roles. Who once was the captive has become a powerful man who possesses wealth and influence. Who once was the officer, a man in control, had become lower than an animal – a slave, stripped of all rights and dignity.

~For the Sins of the Brother~ - Taken by Capnbananabutt
In a faraway kingdom lived an evil King. When his rule came too much his people rebelled against him and killed him. The leaders of the rebels decided to go after all the king's family once and for all wiping the evil from the world and punishing them for their relative's sins. A rebel officer is sent to capture and execute the king's younger half-brother (he can be another close relative if you want) whose only fault is being born into the wrong family. But fate has other plans for them, and once they meet in a fierce battle for life and death, their lives are changed forever … (it doesn't necessarily have to be a kingdom, the plot line can be adjusted to the modern world as well ...)

You can convince me otherwise if you feel strongly about something that should happen but my basic desire for this RP was: that they meet in a battle where the hero's goal is to capture the antagonist (the king's half-brother) and bring him to justice, the hero wins their fight, the antagonist thinks he'll be executed or tortured or something equally awful, but the hero has no other intentions but to bring him back for a trial. But their journey ends up not going according to the plan ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom