Unspecified Tavern Wench Adventures

Currently reading:
Unspecified Tavern Wench Adventures

Schoeche

Count
Local time
Today 5:49 PM
Welcome the Travelers Rest.

I have a semi formed idea rolling around in my brain and I want to see where it goes. Basically, I'm wanting to play a tavern wench npc, essentially, in a dnd-esque fantasy setting. She'll provide her services to the adventurers, merchants, criminals, nobles, or whoever else it is that comes through. The tavern will be set in a remote location where all walks of life will occasionally pass through. Given the reputation of tavern wenches, this will be a fairly smut focused rp, but I'm hoping we can build some good plot as well. I'm open to one off scenes, scenes where a gm brings in a wide variety of characters through, or world-building where we see the world through the eyes of a rural tavern girl.

As a last disclaimer, I should put a couple of limits here. I won't play hard noncon, scat, or underage characters. If you have other ideas you're not sure about, just check with me first.

Lastly, here are some references for my character, although I'm open to playing some other type of character you'd prefer. If you really want her to be a tiefling, for example, we can try that too.

Back
Top Bottom