Not open for further replies.

t4zzy

【 molded to your will 】
Local time
Today 10:42 AM
Pronouns
Any/All
things for writers sanctum.png

♦`. Hello, hello~ I'm Taz! A roleplayer with seven years of experience under my belt, ehe. I'm looking forward to finding more partners who are willing to put up with me long-term >,< If I have already snagged your attention, keep reading for more info! .`♦

ABOUT ME:
- EDT (Eastern Daylight Time!)
- My response times are usually pretty fast! You definitely wont be receiving just a few replies daily, hah. I make sure to let my current partners know if I will be away and a rough estimate for how long, as well.
- I don't have many boundaries, but I do have some, which I go into detail on further down ^^
- I'm completely fine with gore, trauma, etc. But, just let me know if you're planning any of that incase it turns out to be a wee bit much
- I love OC making and world building. I will spend HOURS making characters, haha. So feel free to geek out about your OC's with me!
- DM's are always open
ROLEPLAY INFO:
- I like to match whatever my partner prefers! I'm incredibly flexible and find that everyone's ideas are so much more creative than what I could come up with, heh.
- I am most experienced in MxM, but I'm totally fine with doing MxF or FxF!
- My reply lengths vary! If it is a particularly boring section of the RP with little to no action, my responses will be much shorter. But, when I am intrigued and in full, "OMG I LOVE THIS RP" mode, I'll write 3+ paragraphs.
- 3rd person RP is all I do and what I like best ^^
- Smut only type of RP's are not my thing. But, heavy plot and heavy smut? Hell yeah.
- I am a die hard angst and trauma lover so if you aren't comfortable with that, leave now and save yourself xd
- I use faceclaims !! I usually use AI to make them or hot people off of Pinterest >,<
- I make new OC's for every RP.
BOUNDARIES/TRIGGERS:
- Rape/non-con (dub-con and CNC(consensual non-consent) is ok!)
- Bodily fluids/excretions (i.e. piss, feces, etc.) excluding cum and blood, of course.
- Pregnancy
- Any incredibly niche/questionable kinks
- I will not do fandom roleplays
** If you aren't sure or have a question about any of these, don't be afraid to ask! **
- Enemies to lovers (arranged marriage, soulmates, fake dating, etc.)
- Stalker/kidnapper/obsession/torture plots
- Mafia, pirates, cowboy/wild west, royals
- Fantasy/medieval
- Angst and fluff ^-^
DISLIKES:
- Poly/Harem scenarios. I just think they get too complicated -(_ _)- But if you really wanna do one, we can talk about it!
- Suuuuuper slow slow burns. I'm okay with a basic slowburn but for the love of god, please don't make me wait 100 replies just for our characters to hold hands TvT

** will be adding more once I have brain cells....
PLOT IDEAS (constantly updated):
- MC: Mafia Boss
- YC: Rival Boss
The two rival mafia bosses have always had, on some level, an attraction to each other but also a deep hatred as well. Perhaps it was their lust for anything they cannot have-- or inability to take no for an answer. But, every time the two meet, the tension gets harder and harder to ignore. One fateful evening, YC ambushes MC and holds them captive. What will happen? Will sparks fly? Find out >,< !!
- MC: Assassin
- YC: Captain of the guard
MC is a stubborn, hot-headed, former assassin who was captured by the king. The king insisted that MC's talents and superb physical strength could be an asset and sent them to train under YC, the captain of the royal guard. One can imagine the annoyance a well rounded captain would feel dealing with such an annoyance. Although... perhaps a forbidden love will flourish?
- YC/MC: Siren
- YC/MC: Sailor
MC is an alluring, mysterious, siren who enjoys using their haunting song to lure in wayward fisherman and sailors. From time to time, MC enjoys paying a visit to the surface-- having the ability to switch their fin for a pair of legs. Here on the surface they enjoy partying in taverns, seeking out future prey and learning of any voyages to be made. This very bar is where the siren meets YC, a secluded yet eye catching sailor who MC couldn't help but be drawn to. Who will be lured in~?

♦`. I hope we can roleplay sometime! Just shoot me a DM and we can discuss plots (Please no DM's in character-- it confuses me xd) .`♦

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom