MxF Teaching you more than just English Literature....

Currently reading:
MxF Teaching you more than just English Literature....

P_Roach

Serf
Local time
Today 11:59 PM
Hello!

I am looking to play a teacher/professor type character with a younger male in a modern, realistic, slice of life roleplay.

I am looking to play a more 'dominant' type character who is really proactive and given the power dyanmic, will start off the flirting, and sex etc. I was thinking you would play a quiet shy nerd, who is surprised at my character's attraction to you and is unsure. However, we start to build a connection, both sexual, and otherwise in which your character becomes more and more proactive and starts to initiate sometimes too.

This will be smut heavy, but it won't only be smut. I am looking for a slice of life aspect and also drama; like taboo/forbidden love, close calls, jealousy, cheating, family drama etc

We also won't jump straight into sex, we will build up the tension.

About me:
29, F, from the UK.

Wide range of kinks; will go into more detail privately but open to almost anything except toilet related, feet, vomit, violence, non con.

What I look for

MUST
be willing to create and play side characters where appropriate. (makes it much more realistic and engaging)

I like ooc chat

I write 3rd person and past tense.

I write in English with good spelling and grammar (although not perfect; we all make mistakes)

Writes good responses which moves the story forward and gives me something to reply to.

Looking for someone who can spot and follow the crumbs of drama I put out as well as being proactive in creating drama etc

Mix of planning and surprises

If you think we'd be a match, I would love to hear from you

Back
Top Bottom