Status
Not open for further replies.

SunflowerTea

Fallen Fae Prince
Local time
Today 4:45 AM
Pronouns
he/they
Hello! My name is Sunflowertea, or Tea. I've been writing for as long as I can remember, and roleplaying nearing 18 years now. I've been in and out of different sites just like this one, many closed now or forgotten to time, but I'm hoping to finally settle here and call this place home.

I (typically) only write male, dominate characters. I like MxF and MxM, but unfortunately have very little experience in FxF, as female characters are not my comfort. My characters have their own quirks and depth, of course, but at the end of the day they are all dominate, some gentler while others are literal psychopaths.

I do not have any strict kink limits. I've been all over the board from fluffy slice of life to kidnapping and torture. If you ask, I bet I'd be into writing it - my greatest pleasure is being able to create characters that can thrive in any and all situations.

I tend to write in more plot heavy roleplays, but I have been known to enjoy my far share of smut. Character and story building are my real focuses: the smut is just a huge plus… with a few exceptions.

As for my schedule, I try to reply a few times a week, more if it's been a good time at work. I'm ghost friendly and completely understand when things happen - I don't ask for replies, only get excited when I received them.

My posts are at least a few paragraphs a piece. I tend to hover between the 300-500 word mark, with some exceptions (shorter for back and forth smut, longer for intro or posts that move the story). I try to match the energy of my partners and will always give you something to work with or respond to.

I don't roleplay fandoms. I like building my own characters and worlds and situations and fandom roleplaying is just not my comfort.

(I'm willing to brainstorm or hear your ideas as well)

My DMs are open! PM me if you are interested in starting a thread together. I'm only looking for a few partners this time around, trying to keep it clean and concise so I can be more frequent in my posting schedule. I look forward to hearing from you, fellow lurkers.

Last edited:
Open for one more, if there are any interested parties ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom