MxM Teen wolf anyone? (NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL, AGED UP CHARACTERS)

Currently reading:
MxM Teen wolf anyone? (NOT IN HIGHSCHOOL, AGED UP CHARACTERS)

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 10:25 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Hi! I'm Lir

Here are some rules and things (Notes? warning?) before we get started.

these are just copy n' paste but still overal relate to fandom stuff

Rules, Notes and warnings

1) I have a really weird tendancy (which I try my best not to do but it just happens) where I don't reply for months at a time. I am not ghosting you. I have figured out sometimes my brain is just a bitch, I'll see the notification, look at it, know I need to reply before getting distracted by something else. As I said, I am trying my best to not do this but it just happens. So if you can't do that, I suggest you don't message me. (It's for your own sanity not just mine)

2) I don't have enough angry in me to play a really horrible evil character for the whole role play, like if you are looking for something with an abusive character It's not me I don't even like being the one placying a character being attacked in those situations, so you won't find any storyline like that in my og story lines down below.
(Please note if something happened in your characters back story or my character saves your character from thing that's whatever to me, I don't mind)

3) Lines, okay so the more you give me the more I am likely to get inspired and write more. I require you to give me like 3 lines (a short paragraph) I personally can pump out 1-2 on average and go up into 4-5 when motovated or have plot to explain (even more if I really am into what's happening) but I understand sometimes your brain is just not all there, it's fine to take a breather man, I get it.

4) make the world the plot is taking place in feel alive, This means don't just role play our characters, role play other characters if the plot calls for it. (Such as a adventuring party, people in town when they go to shops, servants, nobles, whoever they run and talk into or that is plot relevent.)

I can do ships

Sterek is my hard core one, I rather play as Stiles but I'm cool with writing as Derek

Issac x scott stuff is cool

stiles x scott stuff is alright

anything else you got to try and convince me with plot

I can also do oc x canon characters

I have like three you can pick from but I have on I really hard core want to play (His love interest is bobby, if you aren't comfortable with that, it's fine, I can play another character I have, it's all cool)

Aus, Plots, and head canons:

OH B O I

okay so most of the time my default for au is : everyone lives/no one dies

Aus with Stiles be a Were-creature I almost always want to play Stiles (Werefox, Wereraven, ect) or magical stiles/ other mythical being Stiles

Plots are more monster of the week type thing, or just kind of domestic stuff, again, depends on what you want from the role play

I have so many head canons for Stiles It's not even funny and will only attack you with them if you are interested

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom