MxM [Temporarily Closed] My Dark Desires and Cravings~ (Imprisonment, Stalking, Obsessive Lover, BDSM, and more!)

Currently reading:
MxM [Temporarily Closed] My Dark Desires and Cravings~ (Imprisonment, Stalking, Obsessive Lover, BDSM, and more!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

YuShenHe

Newcomer
Local time
Today 12:23 PM
Pronouns
-She/Them
The plots in this RT are temporarily closed due to an unexpectedly high inquiry already. I will open it up again when I come up with a new plot. But for those still interested in RPing with me, feel free to PM me with a new plot and idea. If I haven't replied to you but have read your PM, please be patient as I have been busy lately and couldn't reply to all of my PMs yet T^T.

!WARNING!
THERE ARE MANY GLASS SHARDS (TW) AHEAD! PROCEED WITH CAUTION! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Hello ladies and gentlemen~. Welcome to my search for a partner to fulfill my darkest, most twisted fantasies that I could never even dream of doing IRL. Here, you will find pots consisting of genres, tags, and topics that may make many people uncomfortable. But if dark romance that involves very twisted love or obsession where everything spiraled down to physical and mental abuse is what you're looking for, then, my friend, you've come to the right place. Why don't you stay and see if my plots would interest you, hmm? I promised to treat you well, dear~ really, really well ^^

About Me:
First and foremost, let's get to know one another! It is a pleasure to know you all~ My name is YuShenHe but you can call me Yuu, for short. I've come from the distant land of Asia in hope of scratching many of my itches on this website. To give you a better look at what you could expect out of me, I've compiled a list just for you. I will put very important key points in Bold.
  • I'm a 24 yo office worker who writes novels during my free time. I've been roleplaying for roughly 7 years now, on and off.
  • English is my second language. Expect a not-so-colorful vocabulary and small grammatical errors. But fear not, as I've been writing stories in English for half of my life.
  • I'm a softie who loves to play as mentally twisted tops and find many ways to break their cute toys~ However, for any dom tops that are interested in my plot, I wouldn't mind playing as a bottom for you ^^. Unfortunately, I could never play Switch no matter how many times I attempted to do so.
  • I'm a sucker for a good write and read! The shortest I would write is three paragraphs a post and I could write up to well over 3K words when I am especially invested. Fleshing out my characters, writing detailed settings, and carrying the plot forward is something I would do in each of my replies.
  • I'm a slot type and could only reply every other day. But I am ghost-friendly.
  • I love OOC chatters, not only to get to know my partner better but to also discuss plot developments~. By all means, I don't like to force you into an uncomfortable situation in IC and I always try my best to discuss what would happen next in our story before I reply IC.
  • I require a good amount of sexual content on top of a basic yet developed plot setting. Not 100% smut, but still has lots of it in accordance with the plot.
About You:
These are my expectations of you if you're interested in being my roleplay partner. I will put very important key points in Bold.
  • Be at least 20+ years old. My roleplay would involve a lot of smut and dark romance (if they can even be called romance). Because of this, not only would I feel more comfortable playing with fellow adults, I'd like them to be closer to my age or older than me.
  • No one-liners. I won't ask you to write as much as I do but please write at least two or three paragraphs a post.
  • Be willing to discuss our roleplay OOC and help with the plot development. Keeping minimum chatters in OOC is fine but discussing the plot, setting, and characters in OOC is what kept me going in a roleplay.
  • State your limits and triggers! This is very important. If you're not too clear about your limits, at least honestly tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable during our roleplay. Don't worry, I don't bite.
Yays and Nays
This will consist of what I like and dislike to include in my roleplays. It's like kinks and limits but not limited to the sexual aspect and instead involves the story dynamics and characters as a whole. Please note that the things I listed here aren't required to be present in our RP to the fullest extent! I have a lot of kinks and very few limits but I will list some of them here so that you can better judge if we would be a compatible partner or not. The things I listed were not in any particular order.
Yays: Non-con/dub-con, BDSM, stalking, imprisonment-play, sex toys, toys, whipping/flogging, bondage, lots of creampies, orgasm denial, cock warming, sexual abuse, mind break, Stockholm syndrome, extreme possessiveness and obsessions, master-servant, pet-play, dry orgasm, hallucinations, usage of aphrodisiac, ABO.
Nays: Anything that violates the site's rules!, too vivid descriptions of Gore, scats, and maim, castration, vore.

Others
I'm not sure where to put this but you can say that it was another preference that I have in a roleplay. I'm a huge sucker for a full-blown struggles and dramas. I love it when the opposite character struggles and tries to escape as much as they can, fighting back with all their might only to realize that everything is futile in the end. They can never escape. They are forever stuck in this nightmare, unable to break free of their shackle. Once they got to this point, the state of depression and 'numbness' where they gave up would show up. And that's when my character would 'reflect on their action' and change. Obviously, don't expect a good change. But you can expect a good reversal from this point onward where MC would not only obsess even more on your character but also start to be stabbed with plethoras of emotions for YC. I just thought I should write this separately so that the point can come across even better.

Plots
At long last~ we have come to this point, my friend. Thank you for being patient ^^. The plots I listed here are inspired by the novels and comics I read. They are open for discussion and prone to changes to fit both of our tastes.

No Escape [CLOSED]
[Tags: Kidnapping, non-con/dub-con, imprisonment, BDSM, trigger warning, violence, abuse, obsession, mindbreak]
It all started on a normal evening, at a club that YC couldn't be more familiar with because of how often he went there. Like any other night, YC went out to let out some steam and have fun. If he was lucky, he might even spend a steamy night with someone. Lo and behold, a stranger that perfectly suited YC's taste came and talked to him, seemingly as interested in him as he was in them. They shared some drinks, talked through the night, and had a pleasant time in the bar. Everything was pointing toward a perfect night with someone who was exactly his type, like an angel that had come to soothe his lonely soul.

But the passionate night that he expected to happen after he was led back home didn't come. What greeted him instead was a dark room with no windows, a locked steel door, and a bed where he lay naked, bound to each post of the bed. As the horrifying realization that he had been kidnapped sunk into him, he saw the eyes of his kidnapper staring at him in the dark. The eyes of that man were no longer gentle and warm like what he had seen in the bar. Instead, they were dark and deep, swirling with an almost morbid obsession as they traced every curve and shape of his body, like appreciating an object that he had yearned to obtain for so long.

He was no angel. He was a demon obsessed with taking him apart and piecing him back together until every bit of his being was branded with his mark.

Similar Face, Different Person
[Tags: Substitution, romance, angst, drama, obsession, violence, imprisonement]
During the lowest point of his life, YC met MC who appeared like a savior that pulled him out of the darkness. MC was kind and gentle, always providing him with help whenever he needed it and accompanying him through the most difficult part of his life. Because of this, it wasn't strange that he ended up falling in love with MC. So when MC confessed his feelings to YC, he was overjoyed. They officially became lovers.

Everything couldn't be any more perfect from then on. They started living together, spending each day in their sweet little nest of love like a harmonious and loving couple. But as they became closer, YC started to notice some weird habits that MC sometimes does when they were together. For example, MC loves to look at his face for a long time, smiling brightly and lovingly. But his eyes always appeared distant when their eyes met. Other than that, MC loves to blindfold YC whenever they have sex. At first, YC thought that it was just a kink that MC likes to do every once in a while. But at one point in time, MC would always use a blindfold every time they had sex. If YC refused to use it, although MC didn't get angry, he wouldn't agree to have sex with him and act a bit coldly towards him. He didn't like to call YC's name during sex too. There are other examples that slowly piled up into a red flag. By and by, their relationship started to feel strained and everything no longer felt the same anymore.

At last, everything broke apart when YC finally found out the reason for MC's weird habits during sex. He found an old photo album in MC's study that had some wear and tear, showing that it was often opened by its owner. Inside, there were a lot of photos of someone who had an eerily similar appearance as him but with differently shaped eyes. From childhood to adulthood, the photo album was full of this person's pictures. YC finally realized that he was being used as a substitute. MC didn't love him. He loves the person in this photo album. YC has had enough. He confronted MC about it and wanted to break up. But little did YC know, it was already too late.

MC had no plan to let go of him.

Forced Heat [CLOSED]
[Tags: Non-con/dub-con, mind break, ABO, revenge, humiliation, experimentation, interstellar/medieval setting]
After being captured by the empire's force, YC, a general and an alpha, was tortured for months under the name of exhorting information. But even after his whole body was tattered to the point of death, YC had kept quiet, unwilling to utter any words to the enemy. He had thought that if he held on, his country would send some people to save him eventually. But what awaited him in the end was the news of his country's suffering due to internal struggles, leaving them with no breathing room to care about their captured general. And just like that, YC was abandoned in the lair of his enemy. The information he had would lose its value as the empire no longer needed to do anything but wait for his country to collapse on its own.

Because of this unexpected turn of events, MC, the empire's general, happily basked on his biggest rival's misfortune. But he didn't plan to stop there. No, this much is far from making him satisfied. He had decided on a sick plan to use technology/sorcery to turn a proud and powerful alpha general like YC into an Omega that would forever be at the mercy of his alpha. And that alpha, the one who would own him, would be no one but MC.

Ps: the setting on this plot doesn't have to be too detailed. The focus would be on our two characters' relationship rather than the war or the world setting as a whole.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom