Terribly New And Awkward At Making Friends Q-Q

Currently reading:
Terribly New And Awkward At Making Friends Q-Q

Sweet-Green-Chai

The mother load of mxm and yaoi
Local time
Today 6:57 PM
Hiya! As the title says, I'm super awkward and horribly shy!

Given the site, it's obvious that I like to RP; my main "world" is anime, but I also like D&D. Though most of my descriptions are going to be based on anime... As a forewarning, I've been heavily burnt out on straight/hetero couples. Even on making female characters! (Every time I find people to RP with a female OC, they're always trying to get smut.) So, I've got a distaste for female OCs and hetero couples. However, I can RP with other females and/or straight OCs. But yeah, so, long story short, all of my OCs are gay males. Some are obvious tops, some are fem boys, and I even have a few "girls" (If you know what I mean).

I also like to RP characters from anime, such as Bakugo from My Hero Acadamea. But, even still, I prefer yaoi/male-x-male. I do have straight ships, but they're very few, even fewer for yuri/female-x-female ships. For My Hero Acadamea, my yuri OTP is Jiro and Momo (Earphone jack + Creation) as well as Mina X Tsuyu (Acid X Frog). For the straight couples, my only pairing is Toru X Mashiaro (Invisibility X Tail). I do like Jiro X Denki (Earphone jack + Electrification), but I feel like they're more like best friends than lovers... Like a straight girl being bffs with a gay boi. My yaoi OTP is, as my profile picture shows, Kirishima X Bakugo (Hardening + Explosion). I, however, do not ship/RP real live people like band members, Youtubers, etc. Even actors in movies (Such as Harry Potter) are a no-go for me. Sorry :(

As for my writing style, I prefer literature as opposed to script. For those who may not know what that means; literature style is "She walked to the store, hoping to buy more fresh fruit than she did last time." whereas script style is *walks to the store*. I like detailed responses to my own, as I give lengthy starters/responses. It's really irritating when I start a five paragraph starter and only get, *walks in front of him and smiles sweetly* as a response (Which is a literal response I got. Very frustrating!). I don't know how this website works as far as uploading OC pictures or anything, so I might need help on that. I believe this is everything... I don't know, honestly, since it's six in the morning, haha. Please don't be afraid to message me! I'm really sweet and dorky, I just have strict rules because people don't listen to them... So, I hope that with this introduction forum, I can get it all out in the open ^^;

To summerize:
-Literature style
-Yaoi/male-x-male couples only
-Your character doesn't have to be a male or gay, just know there won't be any romantic relationship between them.
-No live people OCs/coupling
-My "animal coupling" is the same as the site's (No beastiality/furry yaoi or smut)
-I really love doing smut and gore RPs! Even if they're fleeting/one-shot RPs
-My OC will depend on what you want to do, or which OC you're interested in
-I love anime and base all of my OCs on them
-D&D OCs are also a thing for me
-I don't always have to RP OCs (I just have to have seen the anime)
-I'm really just a soft, squishy bean Q-Q

I would love to make gay/straight couples with you!! This might be weird but I'm the queen at making sex scenes!!
I may not reply cause I'm not on often

Welcome! I loved your intro, especially that you gave a summary at the end :D Very organized of you! I hope to see you in chat and around the site :)

Back
Top Bottom