MxF The Amazon and the Soldier

Blackstone

Duke
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:31 PM
Pronouns
He/Him
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?
I am Blackstone, I have been writing now for well over twenty years, roleplaying even longer. I can write non-mature, to heavy
mature and everything in between, and have been told I am good at it. It is easier to state what I won't write which is generally comedy, Zombie Apocalypse, horror, or children's fandom made into adult like Pokemon or My Little Pony.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?
I generally give a good 3 solid paragraphs which is usually 5000 characters, more if I am inspired and I got a lot to write against. I general respond every five days or so, because I hate being bored so I tend to have a lot of stories going at one time

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Whatever my writing partner's tolerance level is

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
I do and my main kinks (but not all) are bondage, collars, edging, power exchange. It is far easier to say what I will not write which is any form of bathroom play, animals, broken bones or pure torture, vomit, vore, age play or being called "Daddy". Incest scenes are limited only to cousins or step siblings. I can write and flirt with any relation, but it will not go beyond flirting.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
DC/Marvel (I have a whole mash-up world of the two of them), Star Wars, Star Trek, Jacqueline Caery's Kushiel, Dresden Files, Wheel of time, Battlestar Galactica, just to name a few. I normally write OC's for most fandoms save DC/Marvel

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
To many to ask. Generally as long as it is not DD/lg, or teacher/student (I was a substitute teacher and while yes some senior girls needed dads with shotguns, the idea of hitting on or sleeping with was repulsive and thus a huge turn off), I am willing to hear it out.

The Amazon and the Soldier
amazon_and_the_shoulder_by_blackstoneca_dc4t1oq-250t.jpg

They were the secret weapons of the Allies, used in the missions of dire importance when force of arms was not enough. Steve Rogers and Princess Diana were the thin line of defense against HYDRA and their top operatives. They developed a deep respect and rapport with one another, and often on missions did not even need to talk, knowing instinctively the actions one another would take. History might had been different if Diana, known to the Allies as Wonder Woman, had not been injured when word of an atomic weaponized missile had been discovered. Steve Rogers went on the mission alone on the cold, dark day of 7 February, 1945, they day the world lost Captain America.

Or so everyone thought.

Now more than eighty years later Captain America has returned. Is it a hoax or is it truth, and if it is the truth, what ramifications would his return have to enemies who long thought their age old foe was vanquished and they victorious. Shadow games and players are moving super powered criminals about like pawns on a chess board, and the threats to come might be too much for even the combined skills and courage of Captain America and Wonder Woman.

Looking for someone to play the role of Wonder Woman. The setting is a world of my own continuity called Earth 542 where both Marvel and DC heroes exist. In this world the Justice League had been around for about two years, but not the Avengers, as least the Avengers are not public, not yet. Cameos by other heroes are possible during this story. Also I am not looking for someone to give me an exact copy of the comics or the movie or anything else. Draw your own inspiration and make the character yours. I plan on doing the same with Captain America. I think we can have some fun. Looking forward to hearing from someone on this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom