OctoberUndead

Dreamscape
Local time
Today 5:28 AM
Pronouns
he/him
The Archive of Lust
(Short story roleplaying)

Welcome and thank you for taking a look at my thread! For a while I've been thinking about trying to make some smut roleplays in a bit of a more unorthodox way. I want to find a good roleplay partner to do many short stories with. I find in some smut there is a prominent idea for some hot and steamy situations but sometimes the story drops rather fast afterwards cause most of the thought were in these one off one-and-done scenarios. I thought it would be really fun to make all sorts of ideas and try to pack the best of the idea into satisfying short stories coming to steamy, happy, or even tragic endings. I don't plan on making the stories too short, I like to have some sort of conclusion, even or tragedy happens that brings the setting to a satisfying ending.

PM me if you are interested in making lots of fun ideas, we can discuss our kinks and what we're comfortable with and formulate our first story or even a couple and pick which one we want to do first.

Genre preferences: (Not strict)
Fantasy
Dark
Sci-fi
Fandom Preferences:
Overwatch
Skyrim
Fallout
Pokemon
Marvel
DC
I could do others I just need to have seen, read, or heard enough to understand the dynamic between characters and the setting. (There may also be more I am not thinking of at the moment.)

Post/Writing Preferences:
I would typically want at least two to four paragraphs of content but because of these short smut stories anywhere from a paragraph to four is fine with me. I'm really not that picky in the first place but my own responses are stronger and more satisfying when the other person writes descriptively.

Back
Top Bottom