Either Needed THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE

Currently reading:
Either Needed THE AVENGERS INITIATIVE

Local time
Today 9:04 PM
To recap what this roleplay is about: in the marvel universe there was a civil war where captain. America and iron Man fought each other over a registration act where people with powers were to reveal their identities and sets of powers to the government, go through a set of training at camp Hammond, and if they pass then they shall be placed in an avengers team in one of the fifty states. This roleplay will be all about your very own OC training with actual avengers (who I shall be playing unless any of you wish to play one) while going through many different problems and then ending at a major event called the SECRET INVASION!!. Once I get two other people (but I'm accepting as many people as possible) I will start the roleplay but when the roleplay starts others can join they will just be late arrivals.if you plan on being away for a while then let me know and I will come up with an excuse for your character to be away if you're quitting the roleplay then have your character quit the camp)

RULES:
1. Be descriptive meaning at least a paragraph if anything
2. You can have any super power or powers or technological enhancement you want and can even create a consequence to the power if you wish
3. NO GODMODDING OR OP
4. Use the bio for your character that I use for mine then place the bio in the comments
5.anything sexual is to be taken to a different thread of your own creation.
6. I allow drama among characters because it makes things much more interesting.
7. NO REAL LIFE BULLYING
8. If you have any questions then ask in a private message or on this thread for the roleplay will be happening on a separate thread.
9. Most important: I work so I will be on whenever I can to keep the story going. We will be going in a type of order where everyone replies once or reacts to someone then I will do my piece that continues the story. Same thing for when in combat as well. If someone doesnt reply within 4 days to a week then I will do something that will basically get rid of your character or characters then kick you from the roleplay. Its not because I'm mean but I want to keep the roleplay going and for everyone to have fun.
10.HAVE FUN!!!

BIO:
Name: Jack Riley
Sexual orientation: straight
Powers: every day he awakes with a different omega level ability making him unpredictable and dangerous. He also has the ability to alter his own temperature based on his emotions so he can light with blue flame when angry or create ice when scared or sad but he relies on his temperature power because he is afraid if he uses his main ability something bad will happen. He hopes to learn to control his abilities so he can choose what power he gets and when he gets it.

Personality: it changes with his mood so when he is scared or afraid his mentality reverts to that of a child or when angry he won't be afraid of anything and isn't afraid of letting loose but when he is happy, collected, or calm then he opens up with people trying to fit in and will protect anyone around him as much as he can.

History: he was the only child of an abusive family who would assault him physically, mentally, and verbally as much as possible until one day he was approached by an strange man who offered him a way out of his home. Jack accepted which he then awoke in an alley with a strange mark on his chest. At first nothing happened until he got home where his family was about to hurt him again when he bursts into flames turning everything and everyone in the home into Ash. He went into hiding for a couple years until war machine found him and offered him a home and a place to train to control his powers. He accepted and began his way into the avengers initiative. He never found out who that strange man was but he hopes to thank him one day.

Starter: it was a clear sunny day as the bus was on its way transporting the new recruits to camp hammond. In the back of the bus was jack sitting quietly as his hands trembled and frost formed on the windows, his seat, and floor beneath his feet. He raises his head and looks around the bus at the other recruits wishing to spark conversation but was too afraid to speak first so he just stays quiet hoping someone will say something first

Last edited:
Name: Atreaus Mercer
Sexual orientation: Straight
Powers:
Shade: Atreaus can copy the ability of those around him. Only requiring to see it used once in order to have perminent use over it. Though he can eventually forget them without practice. The ability comes with a drawback. He has to keep his emotions in check otherwise if he becomes to agitated. Malisous intent can creep into his heart and transform him Into a raging monster. Not unlike the Hulk.

Current copies:
Ki control
Regeneration
Super strength
Telekinesis

Personality:
As a child, Atreaus learned that his power was linked to his emotions. Strong negative emotions can cause him to hurt others, something he strongly dislikes and avoids. Therefore, he generally tries to keep his emotions in check. However, in some cases, he can control his powers to a rather impressive degree. But it requires tremendous effort and a clear head.

He is also rather socially awkward. He is incapable of "reading the atmosphere", which has lead to him having a lack of friends.

However, Atreaus is very compassionate. He is forgiving, kind, and helpful. He tries to be kind to others in many instances. He wants nothing more then to make sure he isn't the cause of suffering in the world.

But when angered it's a total flip. He becomes Sadistic. Carefree and ruthless. Stopping at nothing to make sure those that wronged him suffer in ways unimagined. Often using thier own power against them as a way of taunting. Enjoying extracting as much terror as possible before breaking them.

History:
Most of Atreaus' history is boring. He had a normal childhood despite his powers. He liked videogames and reading. He often used his telekinesis around the house to help his parents. Or play with his little sister.

While he isn't sure about Camp Hammond. He does have hope that it will help him control himself. It's because of his powers that he ended up here in the first place. Because it was Camp. Or prison.

I'm interested, here's my bio

Name: Sasha Asimov
Sexual orientation: straight
History: born in Saint Petersburg of unknown father and a drug addicted mother, Sasha's early life was dotted with frequent abuses by her stepfather, until at the age of 15 Sasha used her power willingly, for her first time. And, completely unable to control herself, she accidentally killed both her mother and stepfather, setting fire to the whole house.
The girl fled away, and all alone, decided to find his real father's identity.
At the age of 18, still following some hints along the way, she travelled to the United States, and in particular to the Sanctum Sanctorum of Doctor Strange in New York City, where, successively to a brief fight, Strange revealed that Sasha was most likely the child of The Lord Of Chaos Dormammu, the ruler of an alternative dimension called Dark Dimension.
Still clueless of why Dormammu "made" her in the first place, but now aware that she has inherited some of her father's powers, Sasha decided to become a sorceress and Strange's new pupil... at least until the events of Civil War, and forceful decision to head to Camp Hammond, again, all alone.

Powers:
Possession: Sasha is able to take the control of other individuals.
The durability, the chances of success, and the power to control a person always depends on the subject's mental strength, compared to the strength of the user of this ability (trying to use this ability against a weak minded subject is way more effective than to use it against a way more stronger opponent, naturally).

Teleportation: Sasha is able to teleport herself from a point to another. This ability costs an huge amount of stamina even for a single use, and Sasha makes the most of it just in desperate cases.

White Magic Spells: as a pupil of the Sorcerer Supreme for 2 years, Sasha now knows an huge numner of common spell from the book of the Vishanti, but she's practically able to use only some low telekinetic abilities, and just some easier ones spells.

Current spells she can easily use:
• Crimson Bands Of Cyttorak (Defence)
• Shields Of Seraphim (Defence)
• Images Of Ikonn (Defence/Offence)
• Bolts Of Balthakk (Offence)

Personality: Sasha has basically two different types of personalities. The one rising on the surface is quite cold, egotist and arrogant.
On the inside, however, Sasha is really playful, extrovert and confident, but her true personality is really hard to uncover.

C35E45E2-0D8E-4695-B407-E501AACFCC47.jpeg
Name: Richard 'Ricky' Baker
Sexual orientation: Straight
Powers: "Genesis"
Genesis is a Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton. The origin of which is unknown. Genesis has two main modes.
upload_2019-5-12_15-48-30.jpeg
The first is combat mode. Pictured above, it is the form that Genesis takes typically takes when Ricky gets in a fight. In this form, the armour can generate nearly any weapon and enhance Ricky's physical abilities, much like the Blue Beetle Scarab (I know, wrong universe but that's what it's like). Kind of like the Iron Man Armor Model 50. In this form, Ricky is protected from psychic and physical attacks.

The second form is the idle form. Housed within Ricky, leaving no outward sign that Genesis is within him. However, Ricky can manifest Genesis in a variety of ways, be it as a watch, or a jacket. Probably the most useful ability that is still active during idle mode is Genesis's advanced sensors. Allowing an early warning for most threats.
In theory, Ricky could use Genesis, when it is manifested as, let's say, his watch to use it to channel magical energies, but Ricky lacks any training in the mystical arts. So instead, he uses it to create small weapons.

Personality: Richard used to keep to himself. But after bonding with Genesis, he has changed a lot. He started going by Ricky, and is a bit of a party animal. Partly because he can walk again, and partly because Genesis has changed his neurological structure to basically remove fear. Genesis allows him to think quick. Faster than a normal human. As such he finds himself distracted a lot. Exhibiting ADHD symptoms. Requiring Genesis to focus him when the time comes.

History:
The story of Ricky Baker is an interesting one. He was born with a rare genetic disorder that crippled him. He was paralysed from the waist down, and there was nothing conventional doctors could do. He grew up alone, trapped in a wheelchair. He began researching ways to fix himself. Desperate for a normal life.
With superheroes all over the news, he knew there must be a way to fix himself. So, he joined all the drug trials that were targeted to fixing paralysis. It took him a few years, but he finally found one that worked. At first he was skeptical. He had been to many labs that looked more legitimate and legal than this one. The head scientist was eccentric. While Ricky lay down on the table awaiting the treatment, the scientist kept going on about aliens and magic. How society were dumb for seeing magic and science as different opposing forces. That they could be used together.
That was they day he was injected with Genesis. Ricky got up off the table, astounded that he could stand let alone walk around the table.
The scientist told Ricky to go home, and come back tomorrow to run some more tests. Ricky ran home and was amazed he could walk. He was so excited that he could walk, he barely registered the voice in his head warning him of the mugger. Until a gun was in his face. It was then that Genesis showed its true value. Ricky, using Genesis, or rather Genesis using Ricky easily defeated the threat.
Ricky went back to where the lab was the next day, but there was no trace of the lab. Since then, Ricky has gone off and lived a normal life. Until he had to register for the Avengers Initiative.

Love it! We just need one more. If you guys want to invite people to join this roleplay go right ahead.

I haven't yet, but i'll probably start reading them soon, just to have a little background about the rp.

Ok well the roleplay will be going through some big events in the marvel universe like world war hulk, secret invasion, and dark reign.

Well... We will just have to settle for three plus me for now. Maybe later in the roleplay I'll open this thread for new recruits but we will see. I'll get started on the thread now and tag you all.

Fortunately yes! We are still on the bus scene introducing everyone and are waiting for everybody to introduce themselves. Just put your bio here and once its on here then I'll tag you in the roleplay

Name: Ryan Connors

Sexuality: Bisexual

Powers:

- Teleport: He is able to constantly teleport either across short distances easily or very long distances requiring concentration, he can take a person with him as well. (much like nightcrawlers ability)

- Super Strength (Hulk like strenght)

- Self-defense knowledge

- Weapon knowledge

Personality: He is well known to be a gentle giant, he cares for people and wants to protect them at all cost even sometimes at the risk of his own life. He is the type of person that takes a promise to heart and expects a person to fulfill that promise because he will always do.

Bio: He does not know much about his past, one day he woke up in a hospital with no memory of who he was and with powers on top of that. He wonders around trying to find a reason to exist and perhaps his memories back.

ca2ac0ecb0999f6dfa285c0e79b058c9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom