Either Needed The Bounty Hunter Trials

Currently reading:
Either Needed The Bounty Hunter Trials

Kiri

Baron
Local time
Today 1:32 AM
Group Plot
The Zombie apocalypse (caused by a virus that has yet to be identified) has come and done it's nasty little undead deed and it's already decades into the future. The world is now on it's way to rebuilding. Certain areas are already completely cleaned out and repopulated, but it's left people hardened, rougher, and just all around bad ass survivors.

Bounty hunters(retired military, rouge hunters, even some civilians) are hired through a power only known as "The Government" to go out into the unclaimed areas and hunt the remaining zombies. Hunter's bag, tag and haul their kills to drop off points to be disposed of. They collect their payments through people called Handlers who work directly with The Government. They are the ones who keep tabs on the bounty hunters (So jobs and payments are dealt through them). The Handlers are also known to give away information on prime locations for a hefty price.

The City
(Center city has mandatory screen checks to go through before they allow someone to enter)
Center City
- The biggest rebuilt city with the most drop off points(all surround the out skirts of the city walls). A lot of work is found here as well as a lot of different types of people.
(Grave Side: This is considered The Deadened part of town. It offers the darker more shady accommodations and shops. Need something that's considered illegal? Get it here. Want to try your hand at the illegal Bounty Tournaments? Say no more, you can enter at any bar you see that lines the cluster of streets that make up this part of town. Whore houses? Got em. Drug Lords? How high you wanna be? Weapon smuggling? Pew-pew babies)

The Drop Off Areas
As people become Handler's for the drop off's I'll add them. These are considered YOUR territory~ I leave how you want to control it up to you.

Characters
I'm open to almost any character role here.
Bounty Hunter
Government Official
Handler
Civilian

Hell you can be the baker on the end of some random ass street...just want some bad ass action, sexy men/women kissing, and hilarious moments!~ Any one up for some sexy madness with me?? ;> I promise hookers, booze, and all the illegal shenanigans <3

PS: This roleplay group is open to all sexualities~ I want everyone to be able to enjoy this world :3

Last edited:
Just a simple Character Sheet will do~ No need to get crazy (unless you want to, then more power to you ^^)

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance: (Images are accepted)
Kinks:
Limits:
Personality:
A bit of history:

Sounds good :) @spoodermon
I'm working on mine now and will get them posted soon.

Awesome good to have you @Elise
If you guy's have any questions please let me know! :3

Ugh never mind, unfortunately things have come up and I won't have time for a new roleplay right now 😭

Back
Top Bottom