Currently reading:
Either Needed The Chaos in Peakspire Abbey

Reverie

Lost One
Local time
Today 4:53 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Let's get down to business... to defeat... some orcs!

Welcome and salutations! I am looking for three people to go on a fantasy adventure with me. There will be danger, magic, fight scenes! Think D&D but less math rocks involved and more juicy role-play. That being said, I'm looking for literate individuals, with a paragraph's worth of writing for each post at least!

.: Rules & General Knowledge :.

1. 21+ only please. I am 28, and I just prefer writing with adults.
2. LGBTQ+ and ally friendly.
3. Please allow at least two replies to your post before posting again. Ideally we allow everyone to reply first, but sometimes people get busy or the party is split.
4. Sexy and/or romance themes are alright, just respect consent.
5. Just be a nice human.

If you're fine with all that, here is the prompt for the adventure. Please reply to this post with your character idea and I will select three of you to join!

~

No one had heard from Peakspire Abbey in months. What was once part of a storied pilgrimage through the mountains to the north is now shrouded in mystery and presumably... death. Any and all clutches of scouts or adventurers who have trekked with that destination in mind, have not returned or sent word. The lord of the Calkrith mountain range has dispatched messages to all guilds of note, begging for aid. From there, it was only a matter of time before rumors flowed like the mead in every tavern across the realm.

However you came to know of Peakspire Abbey, you found yourself within the grounds after a week or more of travel. Before you realized it, if at all, you had passed through a magical containment barrier and are now unable to leave the abbey grounds. What's more, you discovered that a group of orcs have made something of a home for themselves in one of the main temples.

Trapped. Confused. Starving. Will you discover the truth behind Peakspire Abbey's chaos? Or will the mountain claim your life as it has so many before you?

This sounds fun! I've got a nomadic half-elf bard that I'd love to play again, and I think that she'd fit into this.

I assume our characters are going to meet up already trapped at Peakspire? Or would they be a group who agreed beforehand to travel together?

Back
Top Bottom