Unspecified The Chefs Favorite

BritAllie

Anglophile CMA/future associates grad
Staff member
Herald
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:14 AM
This thread is dedicated to a plot I want to use a particular character in. His siblings/family will likly make an appearance but the focus will heavily on him. Ideally, I would like a post 3-5 times a week, depending on the length of each post of course. I do posts with a minimum of 5 paragraphs in them, but when it comes to sex, I like the actual act to be done within a week, if not I lose the mood.

His bio:

Name: Aaron Lyon Wyeson
Race:Faeborn
Skin: Fair
Hair: dark blonde, short
Eyes: Blue
Markings: N/A
Piercings: Right ear
Tattoos: Yes (Savage 64 FXP down his spine)
Measurements: 9 inches, uncircumcised
Height: 6'
Weight: Lean muscle
Orientation: Bisexual
Occupation:chef and owner of a restaurant in Vegas. "Thaisan" Thai and Asian food. "?" Vegan restaurant
Skills: Cooking, marksmanship
Powers: Earth. He can speed up plant growth rapidly in flowers and most plants. Special attack: Vine barrier. Thick vines that form a wall strong enough to stop bullets or impression his enemies. His veins get a green tint when he uses the special attack.
Weaknesses: Strong mental attacks,the other elements. He cannot make anything larger than a bush grow rapidly, it takes too much focus and he considers it impractical.
Personality: Charismatic, but honest about his opinion.
Kids: no. But open to the idea.
Pets:a Squik named Leech.(blue eyes, pierced ears. Red and cream colored fur.

The plot:
It's vague at this point. They could be neighbors, own competing restaurants. I'm open to slow burn, and would love it if the two could start a family at some point in the future. I want there to be actual character progress not just smut.

Background about him:
Aaron is a successful restaurant owner, opening his second smaller restaurant in Vegas. In his younger years he was quite the party guy, and had his share of pregnancy scares. As he got older, he didn't grow out of loving parties. He loves to stand out, and when he isn't working or sleeping, he's hooking up with anyone he finds attractive.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom