Currently reading:
Both Needed The Collaborative Company

Valdus

Serf
Local time
Today 10:26 PM
Pronouns
He, him
I have had this idea bouncing in my head and on (dead) forums for some time. Sometimes I get a but never have pulled anything into the boat. In true collaborative fiction sense, rather than a simple round robin, I am looking for a few good writers that will take up the whole story, grab and go with any plot twist, evil- antagonist, or a brick on the wall and roll with it.

At this point it is just an idea. I am not sure (right now) of the parameters (who gets what, how we decide on what posts what, sources of inspiration) but we can hammer that out in an ooc forum.

Here is something a bit more concrete:

Collaborative Chronicles of a band of mercenaries, heroes, rejects and scoundrels on the steppes and forests of an unknown land. Consider this fiction on the go.

House Suggestions (ongoing):
  • A player does not necessarily have to control one character. Writers can muse on a group, a part of the company, their headquarters, history, the evil-doer waiting in the wings. Writers can explore first person accounts of the Company, lore, history, 30 pages on one wizard's spell (?).
  • At this time I am thinking of rolling random character BUT if someone really wants to try someone or even something out, they totally can.
  • A passing thought was to have some sort of random prompt, symbols, even tarot cards to inspire, consider it a casual, if not accidental GM emulator.
Suggestions, expansions or "what the heck are you talking abouts" are always welcome.

Back
Top Bottom