Unspecified The Cost of Redemption

Currently reading:
Unspecified The Cost of Redemption

AvidHero44

Serf
Local time
Today 4:59 PM
Hey! Back again with another roleplay request. I had an idea last night while laying around about playing like some sort of well-known hero or vigilante that people have learned to look up to but he is no longer a hero.

I am more or less wanting to roleplay out his redemption story. We can discuss all of the details on why he is not longer doing hero work, whether he was forced to, or has lost hope or faith in himself due to something that happened, or if he was defeated and threatened. Bottom line is he needs to come back and some interaction with your character either forces him to come out, coaxes him out, or maybe even talks him into it.

I am thinking of a few different ways the story could end as well, some in a good way, others in a really bad way, and then there is always the route of somewhere in-between.

As far as genres go I am wanting a bit of action, drama, adventure, crime, and that sort of thing going on. I am game to roleplay with whoever as a partner male or female, but if you are hoping for any sort of romance or romantic interaction I would say please keep your character a female for this one.

Most things are on the table at this point. I would prefer it be some sort of modern, semi-modern, or slightly post-modern setting. Although I am not out of the cards for some sort of historical adaptation, or a light sci-fi or futuristic setting.

If interested at all please PM me to discuss!

Back
Top Bottom