Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 8:17 AM
Pronouns
He/him
HEY YA'LL I'M HERE BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER
~WACKY~ RP IDEA
[I'm putting this here, since this RP is family related kids will be showing up, however they are not major characters, there will also be ghosts of kids that sometime show up, my character also still lives at home, if this is a problem I fully understand mods taking this down but I want to rp Gils so I thought I would post it here and there most likely won't be anything nsfw]
This one deals with death and ghosts but not horror, so if you're sensitive to those topics you have been warned
Also the romance is optional in this but if we do end up with romance I will only go forward with it if it's MxM

Gilly, Gil or also known by most people as "Jack" Granvill is part of a famous family, nothing cool, just a family who is said to be cursed/ have the worst luck around

Each generation keeps having death after death, many siblings lost to unfortunate ends, many as kings and others as adults, Gil is of the newest generation and the only one to have no deaths thus far- also he can see ghosts but only a handful of people know.

You are his new work ... buddy? you're the new person working at the gas station convenience store all the way out in the woods, will you become friends with him and learn more of this kind of mysterious guy and his family? oh and why does Rich Jacks old highschool friend who works there as well keep joking about him seeing ghosts, and why does he keep calling him Gils?

Only one way to find out!

If you want any clarification or are interested Private message me! :D

Back
Top Bottom