Both Needed The Darcy Chronicles

Currently reading:
Both Needed The Darcy Chronicles

DarkGenesis96

Darcy Tyler
Local time
Today 10:45 AM
|| High-Fantasy || : || Medieval-ish Setting || : || Group Roleplay || : || Seeking 5 or 6 People Interested In World-Building & RPG-Style Roleplay ||​

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

There exists an object whose very name sends chills down the spines of the weak-willed. An object whose entire reason for existing is to bring about an age of destruction. It is known by many names, most notably as "The Eye of Grace".

If one were to attain The Eye of Grace, they would likely succumb to its evil aura and commit atrocious acts against humanity in pursuit of the objects wicked goal.

However, these are all rumors attained over the years. Tales born from speculation. The truth, however, is much grimmer. The Eye of Grace is not just an object. It is the darkest souls, the ones who have committed acts of terror on the world, trapped in the confines of an earring. It is the job of a Raven Mage* to watch over The Eye of Grace.

Join my character, Darcy Thorne, a Raven Mage, on a quest to protect The Eye of Grace and ensure the evil within is never released.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇​

*A Raven Mage is a wizard whose abilities are typically stronger than most others. Raven Mages, as their name may suggest, are capable of transforming, a rare ability in and of itself, into a Raven. They are often regarded as wise and powerful, feared for their abilities but revered for their otherwise heroic hearts.

[There will be *many* subplots as well. What these subplots contain will be discussed together.]

× If a certain RPG class is super popular or already taken by 2 people, I will ask you to change yours.

× ACTIVE! ACTIVE! ACTIVE! If you don't plan to actually help out with plotting/answering questions/giving opinions, you need not ask to join.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

× 18 and older only

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

× Respect each other. Don't spam the chat and don't cause drama.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

× Please drop a detailed character bio if interested!

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

× I am allowing you to choose your RPG class. Please keep in mind that if Your Character seems OP or silly and not thought out, I will reject your Character.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

× Reply length will be discussed. However, this is for Lit. to Adv. Lit. roleplayers so expect at least 4 full-length sentences per reply.

Name: Darcy Thorne
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Grey-Blue

RPG Class: Raven Mage

61984790_1064846490378188_8254168638802624512_n.jpg

Last edited:
I would love to play a cleric in this! <3
I will pm you my character sheet after I get from work

Character!!

Name: Lester Moss
Height: 7'10"
Weight: 1,100lbs
Hair Color: Dark brown/ Brown, and White
Eye Color: Brown

RPG Class: Ranger/Archer

Species: Centaur

Detailed Physical Description:
Lester is seen as your average centaur with an upper body of a young man of seemingly Thai decent, with fair skin and long brown hair, and the lower body of a Holsteiner horse with a coat of brown with white socks on the hooves. Lester has long,horse-like ears on the sides of his head, and his hair runs down his back as a mane (like one of a horse).

Typical Clothing/Equipment:
The only equipment Lester has on him is a long boy he keeps across his chest, and a handmade leather quiver strapped to his back. Any other things besides his usual equipment is stored inside small satchels he keeps at his waist.

Personality:
Lester is a very timid man, not the type to step up when something needs to be done. He's more likely to give verbal advice on something than actually helping out. He only steps in when he feels as if nature is calling his hand (he is very religious and relies heavily on the forest he lives in). He's very skilled in archery and natural healing with herbs, spices,and homemade remedies.

long_hair_stand_alone_face_the_person_men_s_thailand_model-614777.jpg!d

holstein-1.jpg

Last edited:
Character!!

Lester is seen as your average centaur with an upper body of a young man of seemingly Thai decent, with fair skin and long brown hair, and the lower body of a Holsteiner horse with a coat of brown with white socks on the hooves. Lester has long,horse-like ears on the sides of his head, and his hair runs down his back as a mane (like one of a horse).

The only equipment Lester has on him is a long boy he keeps across his chest, and a handmade leather quiver strapped to his back. Any other things besides his usual equipment is stored inside small satchels he keeps at his waist.

Personality:

Lester is a very timid man, not the type to step up when something needs to be done. He's more likely to give verbal advice on something than actually helping out. He only steps in when he feels as if nature is calling his hand (he is very religious and relies heavily on the forest he lives in). He's very skilled in archery and natural healing with herbs, spices,and homemade remedies.

holstein-1.jpg
Character!!

Personality:

holstein-1.jpg
So I'm unable to read this as it's mostly black font against a black background.

Will do when I can - working atm. <3

Ohh! I would be thrilled to join! Here is my character app:

kRmMbtjl.jpg

Euphora Vyxel
Race: Fae
Height: 5'6
Weight: 98 lbs.
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Eye Color: Violet
Theme Song: Waves
RPG Class: Cleric
Physical Description: Euphora is said to have an enchanting presence to her. She has a delicate, porcelain frame. If one was gifted with the sight of magic, they would see Euphora's wings which are of pure magical energy and may glow in the moonlight; as this provides Euphora a boost to her powers.
Talents: Euphora is able to reverse the damage that was done through her touch. She is familiar with potion brewing and alchemy if need be.
Equipment: Euphora is considerably weak whenever it comes to physical attacks. She prefers healing over fighting and has a largely pacifistic nature to her. But should a fight arise, she carries a pale staff with her. A bulb rests at the end of the staff that she can use to target her magic into a projectile or release a magical shockwave. This magic may react in unpredictable ways depending on its' environment. But with no influence it simply serves as a blunt force she can use to her advantage.
Personality: Euphora is a pacifistic being as most fairies are. However, with that said, fairies have been taken advantage of more millenniums and have developed a distrust for homosapien-like beings. Euphora carries this distrust but understands the threat looming in the world she inhabits. With this she has decided to hide her magical abilities as but a traveling cleric to find these great evils so she can do what fairies must: protect. She sees it as a duty to protect those around her and may greatly shame herself if she sees one die in front of her. Euphora can be rather helpless whenever it comes to physical combat since she is, indeed, weak; and because of this doesn't enjoy traveling alone. However, if she must she will give whatever she must to avoid conflict.

Last edited:
But the first post says you can have two of the same class.
I think it would probably be better not to have 2 clerics...? I'm still playing semi-support, though, by using the Bard class, so it wouldn't be much different :)

I think it would probably be better not to have 2 clerics...? I'm still playing semi-support, though, by using the Bard class, so it wouldn't be much different :)
Oh.. well, I suppose. I don't mean to be intrusive. I can change my character if you'd like!

Last edited:
Oh.. well, I suppose. I don't mean to be intrusive. I can change my character if you'd like!
Nah it's fine. I haven't gotten around to finishing my character sheet yet, so no harm done :)

Nah it's fine. I haven't gotten around to finishing my character sheet yet, so no harm done :)
D'accord. I don't even know if mine will be accepted yet, but we shall see. I'm aiming for a damsel-in-distress sort of character since I enjoy making weak characters. ^u^

Last edited:
Ohh! I would be thrilled to join! Here is my character app:

kRmMbtjl.jpg

Vyxia Eluwynnel
Race: Fae
Height: 5'6
Weight: 98 lbs.
Hair Color: Platinum Blonde
Eye Color: Violet
Theme Song: Waves
RPG Class: Cleric
Physical Description: Vyxia is said to have an enchanting presence to her. She has a delicate, porcelain frame. If one was gifted with sight of magic, they would see Vyxia's wings which are of pure magical energy and may glow in the moonlight; as this provides Vyxia a boost to her powers.
Talents: As a being of magic, she is able to neutralize magical projectiles shot at her by absorbing them. Should an ailment attach itself to magic such as corruption, hypnosis or poison she will be affected. She is able to heal physical afflictions through her own bodily fluids. Likewise, she is able to absorb magical ailments and neutralize them; in time depending on how strong the ailment.
Equipment: Since it may pose a risk for her to absorb some magic, she typically carries a mirror that acts a beacon of absorption in place of Vyxia herself. Typically it may be shot back out if it is a magical projectile; but if an ailment it may destroy the hand mirror she is carrying or cause a backlash from the imbued magic in said mirror that may directly attack Vyxia and develop its' own malice.
Disadvantages: If she has an ailment that overpowers her ability to neutralize them, Vyxia may have no choice but to pass it onto another being if it doesn't permanetly affect her. If she has absorbed a powerful magical projectile; it may be spit back out of Vyxia in an uncontrollable fashion that may damage Vyxia, herself.
Personality: Vyxia is a pacifistic being as most fairies are. However, with that said, fairies have been taken advantage of more milleniums and have developed a distrust for homosapien-like beings. Vyxia carries this distrust but understands the threat looming in the world she inhabits. With this she has decided to hide her magical abilities as but a traveling cleric to find these great evils so she can do what fairies must: protect. She sees it as a duty to protect those around her and may greatly shame herself if she sees one die in front of her. Vyxia can be rather helpless whenever it comes to physical combat since she is, indeed, weak; and because of this doesn't enjoy traveling alone. However, if she must she will give whatever she must to avoid conflict.
I am concerned about the abilities your character seems to possess. It comes across almost OP, like shes invincible with one or two exceptions that would be improbable. Also, you don't list much of an attack-based ability so I'm curious what your character would do when faced with a battle.

Back
Top Bottom